sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Drys faster ? Does it get wet ?
Rob's shake n rake is moist but (and im not bashing) hydroforce (interlink) and host are more soggy and I feel (IMO) takes longer to absorb and dry. Robs version isnt dry but I just noticed it to be a superior product. I have also use Master blends and their version wasnt bad at all except that my local distributor had a demo on master blend machine and compound but never stoked them only hydroforce and host.
I once was about to buy a tub of the hydroforce but at the counter I opened the container to check that it wasnt dried out (cause he did sell much of the hydroforce) and man was I glad it was blacked out with mold I said never mind and tried host verion but then her ran out of host and I tried Robs version. I can honestly say Im very, very happy

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I've tried it all. Nothing better than vacuuming and rotary
True but this is the majority of our work. 2.5mil low pile, not dirty at all but they like to keep it clean. Rotary would be pointless and take forever on this place

Lots of clean rooms, also grout repair in master bath with shower steam clean. Rugs on main and upper floors and a small amount of upholstery.

Some Jobs need rotary but not this one
20200617_114351_compress55.jpg
20200617_105555_compress21.jpg
20200617_105541_compress69.jpg
20200617_112910_compress91.jpg

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
There's several ways to VLM but a tank on a 175 will outclean a host by using a decent Encap product.
Personally, my favorite Encap machine in 19" Cimex but 175 is still a better choice as a pure VLM machine than Host system

I always use alcohol in my Encap juice as it helps detergent factor and speeds drying
How much alcohol per gallon in encap? I have the 19” Cimex with big boy wheel kit. Also does the alcohol have any negative affects on a peroxide encap detergent?

gborris

Dec 27, 2018
Real Name
Grant Borris
Took this pic last week.
It's a greasy restaurant I've done for years.

This pic was taken after I shower fed Grease Eraser through 175 on a vegetable brush.

A 175 is only as good as the brush or pad it sits on.
Vegetable brush is the best kept secret in the business.

After the pre scrub, the Zipper murdered it.View attachment 92597
So is there any reason to get an Orbot Vibe over a 175? Or do they both so the same thing?

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Took this pic last week.
It's a greasy restaurant I've done for years.

This pic was taken after I shower fed Grease Eraser through 175 on a vegetable brush.

A 175 is only as good as the brush or pad it sits on.
Vegetable brush is the best kept secret in the business.

After the pre scrub, the Zipper murdered it.View attachment 92597

Looks pretty good,

Id love to see the end result.
Please post photo

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
So is there any reason to get an Orbot Vibe over a 175? Or do they both so the same thing?
In this case I think the 175 is the best choice, not sure how aggressive the vibe can be in this situation

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Just keep in mind Scroty mixes his Grease Eraser in cold water...when every fudging chemist in the world will tell you it works best in very hot water as it is a phosphorous based chemical.

Dadio

May 14, 2020
Real Name
Mark
Did the dry compound work though?
Yes it did, however you could tell it just did not rinse out of the carpet and the stains wicked back. It took forever on a dirty trial carpet. I would never use that host compound again. Its a joke. To experience it is to experience it. That's my honest opinion and our host guys all go out of business. However I doubted encap after that experience and I had a neighbor that had some water damage we cleaned up for him and some water wicked under the wall onto some carpet and stained. Used the Encapuclean o2 on the area and the stain just disappeared. I was truly impressed with that product.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Yes it did, however you could tell it just did not rinse out of the carpet and the stains wicked back. It took forever on a dirty trial carpet. I would never use that host compound again. Its a joke. To experience it is to experience it. That's my honest opinion and our host guys all go out of business. However I doubted encap after that experience and I had a neighbor that had some water damage we cleaned up for him and some water wicked under the wall onto some carpet and stained. Used the Encapuclean o2 on the area and the stain just disappeared. I was truly impressed with that product.
It sucks

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Junk, had one. It brushes, but the vacuum is shit. Plust it is retarded to use.
Did you maintain the vacuum? I have one and my experience has not been anything but excellent.