Michael Stevens
i one three champions all work terrific. Almost unbreakable

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
We’re all making a big deal about this thread. The original question was about crb vs oreck. We can all disagree on any subject.
Acp you have proven to everyone quickly your making money and buy what you need to run your business your way. For me I’m learning still, trying to master some skills that I really need to and am far from being expert on. The business aspect I’m “pretty good” about. How to look, appear, and market. Still am learning even there.
S100 isn’t the world. We all work in a unregulated industry were able to decide what to do. I prefer grooming. Why? Again simply it’s hard get designs out of carpet after dry.
You must agree. It’s true so many successful carpet cleaners can’t seem to afford tools. Odin mentioned a long time ago how successful people act on here..... I finally am starting to see his point.
wand marks are only difficult to remove post cleaning if a bad detergent was used and carpet was left crunchy and stiff

any carpet cleaned well and rinsed well the cleaning marks will be gone after a few people walk around in the room in their socks. Just like vacuum cleaner marks that every customer is used to.

I have returned to plenty of jobs next day for more services and marks are already gone minus a few areas under furniture.

again imo its an outdated thing or a matter of personal opinion... old pre sprays, old detergents and weak equipment made it necessary back in the day for the carpet to dry properly

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Champion for 850.00ish on Amazon. 3500 running watts gas/propane!!!

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Here's what comes out of a mytee booster in the bottom of the tank. This is suction people!!
NO CRB needed. The mytee GENTLY removes it without tearing out carpet fibers...........lol....and i vacuumed the hell out of this carpet first!!! It was filthy!!!
ACP: TRUCKMOUNT BEWARE...LOL

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Here's what comes out of a mytee booster in the bottom of the tank. This is suction people!!
NO CRB needed. The mytee GENTLY removes it without tearing out carpet fibers...........lol....and i vacuumed the hell out of this carpet first!!! It was filthy!!!
ACP: TRUCKMOUNT BEWARE...LOLView attachment 83535View attachment 83534
It's a process, not just one piece... and lift does matter in the end.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
wand marks are only difficult to remove post cleaning if a bad detergent was used and carpet was left crunchy and stiff

any carpet cleaned well and rinsed well the cleaning marks will be gone after a few people walk around in the room in their socks. Just like vacuum cleaner marks that every customer is used to.

I have returned to plenty of jobs next day for more services and marks are already gone minus a few areas under furniture.

again imo its an outdated thing or a matter of personal opinion... old pre sprays, old detergents and weak equipment made it necessary back in the day for the carpet to dry properly
Soft water, the right chemistry, thorough rinsing and great recovery should not alter the hand of the fabric at all and leave it in a supple state. Crunchy, stiff carpet was nuked, and not rinsed right. One brush across the surface with a flashlight reveals mad powder flying everywhere... Over chemed and under rinsed, operator error everytime.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
CRBs with correct brushes don’t damage carper fibers.
Good work however.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
If we have 99% of people agree, the arguement is still crazy funny this thread keeps bringing up the crb topic. Only on this forum so you read this craziness.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
This arguments like the many threads that say defy the laws of physics.
@Clean-n-mean not sure your question. There’s a website that sells champion refurbished generators that often are priced really well with warranties.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Thanks AZ. The price of 830.00 was for a champion inverter gen. Much more quiet and small then a standard gen.
Also much cleaner power.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Yea but these motors don’t need clean. A modified sine wave works fine with vac motors. I use a 2200 watt Honda which is pure sine, and 2 Champion pure sine generators.
You gotta remember I live off grid. I only use pure sine wave invertors for my actual home. But for vac motors they can care less.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
My original intent of this thread was to just compare the differences. Not saying one was better then the other....

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Yup, I saw that. But comparing them somehow we lost reality. The only comparison is they both scrub.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Yea but these motors don’t need clean. A modified sine wave works fine with vac motors. I use a 2200 watt Honda which is pure sine, and 2 Champion pure sine generators.
You gotta remember I live off grid. I only use pure sine wave invertors for my actual home. But for vac motors they can care less.
Yep!! Figured it could run my house too if I needed it!! That's why I'm looking at the inverts.
I can get champion 4000 watt gen. At Walmart for 350.00

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet