CRB vs OP

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
I bought my 15'' Whittaker Trio off ebay for $1995 in December 2017. So I got it at a good price. I only used it 2 times. It does a good job and it is truly low moisture cleaning. It has a fine mist and the carpet is dry in 15-30 minutes. I have the extra stiff blue brushes and standard grey brushes.
I always wondered how good that trio was. I had their old GLS. It was good. Not great, but good.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I cant imagine work without a CRB. I just bought the carpet brush for my Orbot. Just want to test it out and see what it’s all about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ymetimme

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Man the carpet brush for the vibe is $100! I bought one and it looks like a thin plastic with Long Velcro glued to it. Man I’m in the wrong business! I haven’t tested to see how it works yet but sure doesn’t look tough.

SMCommerical

Feb 8, 2018
Real Name
Mike C
Man the carpet brush for the vibe is $100! I bought one and it looks like a thin plastic with Long Velcro glued to it. Man I’m in the wrong business! I haven’t tested to see how it works yet but sure doesn’t look tough.
If you can let us know how well it works. I was thinking of getting it but unsure. I have used the pads for the Orbot Vibe though and liked them but they are throw aways.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I'm currently fascinated with the new carpet shark machine. I wonder if they're going to come out with a larger one for us guys that do commercial work or maybe make it to where you can bolt to carpet sharks together

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
If you can let us know how well it works. I was thinking of getting it but unsure. I have used the pads for the Orbot Vibe though and liked them but they are throw aways.
I will. Not sure when I’ll test it out. $100 is stupid however. It’s literally like having Velcro glued to a plastic disk. The only thing I could imagine it being beneficial for is commercial, or low pile loop type carpets. Otherwise any saxony forget it.

Reactions: smartcarpetcare

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I have the Orbot carpet brush also but haven't used it yet. It is cheaply made but I think it will do a good job on commercial.