Crb/Vibe Cleaning

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dec 7, 2017
Real Name
Ethan Wickersham
Are there any vlm cleaners out there that use a crb/vibe combo on residential? I'd like to know your step by steps and what kind of pads you're using. I have a 4500 sqft house to do tomorrow and don't think there will be many stains or traffic lanes. I will have a helper with me. I was thinking prevac, spot, pre spray, crb and the Vibe following behind it. Do you use a crb to post groom after the Vibe? Any tips would be greatly appreciated as I'm fairly new to this. Thanks!

Tater

Jan 14, 2014
Real Name
Richard Whithers
Why CRB then Vac, why Vac then CRB, why do you believe its better to CRB before vac? Really curious, not saying what I do is better, but actually want to discover whats the benefit of doing one first over the other? Typically I will prevac and use CRB after prespray to get up more ground in sand type dirt. I would thing the prevac gets up all the dirt that could make VLM harder. Just wanting to learn here!

Tater

Jan 14, 2014
Real Name
Richard Whithers
Depends on how I see the carpet. Berber not much change, a large plush cut pile you may want to rake it.

alexus

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2014
Real Name
Aleksandr Davidov
Why CRB then Vac, why Vac then CRB, why do you believe its better to CRB before vac? Really curious, not saying what I do is better, but actually want to discover whats the benefit of doing one first over the other? Typically I will prevac and use CRB after prespray to get up more ground in sand type dirt. I would thing the prevac gets up all the dirt that could make VLM harder. Just wanting to learn here!
Just try one time crb first and after pre vac and if you see no deference go back like was doing

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
The Crb digs lots of crap out deep in the pile that vacuums leave behind. The CRB with trays does an a decent job of dry soil removal but will leave small pieces of fuzz that a vacuum can get easily. I use both. If there is a lot of hair I will likely use the CRB with a pass with and without the trays it makes wanding easier and keeps my lint filter happy. It doesn't save time but it's a higher level of clean.

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
carpet condition of soil bad crb not bad vacuum. Residential pre-spray your encap then padcap traffic lanes go over with fiber-plus pad then pad
commercial we all ways vacuum even if they have a cleaning service you will want a good vacuuming. We do not pre-spray except for trouble spots we spray and either fiber plus for 100% encap or we pad cap thru out .

kevinj6121

Jun 29, 2014
North carolina
Real Name
Kevin
Has anyone bought the Multi Purpose Brush for the Vibe to use for tile? It seems really overpriced at $325... is it worth it?
I have the brush for the vibe because it came with it when i got mine, I have used it on a few tile & grout jobs and it does work quit well, but i agree $325 is a lot to pay for it by itself if you don't already have it and it didn't already come with your machine