CRB SALE with Chemicals + VLM Online Course + 1 Year Access! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

CRB SALE with Chemicals + VLM Online Course + 1 Year Access!

Discussion in 'General Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Discussion' started by admin, Oct 11, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. admin

Staff Member Administrator

Sep 4, 2007
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,787 / 11 / -0
    #1 admin, Oct 11, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    • 1 FREE Container of Rob's Secret Formula
    • FREE VLM/ENCAPSULATION ONLINE COURSE $298 + 1 YEAR ACCESS!
    • LIMITED TIME UP TO 50% OFF SHIPPING!
    • Machine base 15" MODEL
    • 1 set of renovators
    • 1 set of dust covers
    • 1 transport trolley
    • 1 set of standard blue brushes
    • 3 ft power cord
    This is a limited time offer and sale ends midnight of this Friday the 13th 2017

Buy now: https://shop.truckmountforums.com/products/counter-rotating-brush

NEW CHEMICALS: https://shop.truckmountforums.com/collections/chemicals

ORBOT VIBE: https://shop.truckmountforums.com/products/orbot-vibe

This machine does it ALL! With this machine, you can tackle residential carpets, commercial carpets AND hard surfaces!! With tandem capabilities, you’ll be breezing through work in no time- and not to mention with its encap power these floors will be dry on a dime, letting your customer get on with their day, and allowing you to get the most out of your investment. This unit is built solidly with stainless steel and aluminum, ensuring that the build will last through the toughest jobs. It can tackle most hard surfaces, allowing your business to offer several different types of cleaning all with one piece of equipment!! The organic compound use is tough on heavy traffic, and in an effort to respect and do our part for the environment, this unit uses less water and reduced energy without loss of quality!!! So now the biggest question you have to ask yourself is: WHEN ARE YOU GETTING ONE?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chris F.

Chris F. Member

Aug 23, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    What brand is it?

3. admin

Sep 4, 2007
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,787 / 11 / -0
    #3 admin, Oct 11, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Chris F.

Chris F. Member

Aug 23, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Thank you. For some reason I can’t open the link for Austrian brush pro. What is the price?

• Like Like x 1
  5. alexus

Premium VIP

Nov 6, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +482 / 3 / -0
    [​IMG]

6. admin

Sep 4, 2007
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,787 / 11 / -0
  7. KSL

KSL New Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I saw on your email that the Vibe had chemicals and 1/2 price shipping but do not see it on the website.

8. admin

Sep 4, 2007
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,787 / 11 / -0
    The Vibe is listed at 185 for shipping, its normally over 300+ shipping it nationwide by truck with lift gate. The chemicals are 2 containers of prespray included and the free VLM online course with 1 year access. The email stated UP to 50% off shipping on those 3 different machines. We also have the Vibe ready to ship within 2 weeks or less VS 4-6 weeks.

9. admin

Sep 4, 2007
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,787 / 11 / -0
  10. KSL

KSL New Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    From your email:

• CRBs / Orbot Vibe Specials comes with Chemicals+50% off shipping and VLM Online Course a value of over 500 savings!

Not trying to be difficult, just was looking for clarification. THANKS

11. admin

Sep 4, 2007
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,787 / 11 / -0
    Yep you are right, I noticed 1 out of 2 different email blasts we sent out did not state up to like the other one did. Thank you for letting me know and im fixing it now + I sent you a private message.

12. awratchford

awratchford Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2014
    Ratings:
    +2,662 / 18 / -0
    I don't mean to be a jerk, and this is not directed towards tmf. But come on, I'm tired of these $2k tools. Its ridiculous. The res no reason why any scrubbing, rinsing or otherwise extracting hand held tool should be $2k. How many jobs do you have to do to make that money back.

Lets take for example a $800 tile spinner. Average tile job (just cleaning only) @$200. So 4 free jobs before tool is paid for. A shower gecko sx7 $570. Average tub surround, clean only @$150. So about 4 free jobs. A crb used for rugs or tile or carpet or whatever at $2k is still around 10 free jobs. I'm sick of over priced equipment and I'm sick of equipment manufacturers in this industry sticking it in and breaking it off in carpet cleaners.

No other industry prices their equipment based on what the end user can make off of it. Its all based off of what it costs to make with a profit built in.

Again, nothing against Rob or tmf, it's not them. Take for example the rug sucker, when it first came out it was WAYYYY overpriced for a plastic tube that connects to a vacuum hose. Now the price is much cheaper, still overpriced but much cheaper

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Pioneer Floorcare LLC

Pioneer Floorcare LLC Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2013
    Male
    floor cleaning expert
    Palmer, Alaska
    Ratings:
    +2,827 / 8 / -0
    For the quality in the Austrian crbs the price is perfectly reasonable.

• Like Like x 1
  14. awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
    Ratings:
    +2,662 / 18 / -0
    Not to me when there's literally only $300 in parts.

And again. Nothing against tmf or Rob. I'm just saying these tools in this industry are severely overpriced

15. MikeGaure

Premium VIP

Nov 23, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +5,175 / 19 / -0
    Four free jobs? I think everyone understands the cost of doing business. So how many POST "four free" jobs will you perform before that tile spinner dies?

Not being a jerk, im always looking for a deal also. However I think its unrealistic to expect an industry specific manufacturer to base profits off of larger market tools or equipment.

smaller marketed items are always more costly.

jmo

16. MikeGaure

Premium VIP

Nov 23, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +5,175 / 19 / -0
    BTW im glad that there's a decent price set otherwise we would have a lot more guys to clutter the market

17. awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
    Ratings:
    +2,662 / 18 / -0
    I refer to the Roberts power stretcher. I can buy it for $300 brand new. I can make alot of money off that real quick, it has more metal than a tile spinners. So costs more to produce than a plastic molded spinner, yet price wise isn't even half of a spinners cost

18. awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
    Ratings:
    +2,662 / 18 / -0
    Or again how about that rug sucker. How many folks went out and bought the materials to make one for around $100 at home Depot and produced videos of it on here.

19. MikeGaure

Premium VIP

Nov 23, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +5,175 / 19 / -0
    i still would think there are many many more installers than cleaners

20. MikeGaure

Premium VIP

Nov 23, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +5,175 / 19 / -0
    most O/o are industrious i would think. lots of things i personally can build or fix. Not just cleaning equipment for me. from flooring too construction too automotive there's alot that i can do. There's some tools i just don't replicate I purchase and prefer it that way.

but you never answered me, How many post cost of equipment cleanings with said tile spinner perform before croaking?