CRB Machines

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FrankBoet

Jan 4, 2010
Miami, Fl
Real Name
Frank Boet
Business Location
United States
Can Counter Rotating Brush machines be used as a stand alone for encapping or are they better for prevacuuming/pile lifting before encapping or pad capping with an OP/Cimex/175?

What's the best CRB machine? I see models with 2 and 3 brushes.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Friggin love my brush pro.

I made 1200.00 with it on one job as a stand alone encap machine the week I bought it.

It's prescrub and deep hair and grime pulling capabilities on cut pile is off the charts!

Gemcleans

Apr 18, 2009
Elkhart, In.
Real Name
Alan Thornton
Business Location
United States
I saw a video on Interlinks facebook page of a Brush Pro hooked up to his TM. I think that is where it's at. It was a TV show on PBS on a Green Carpet Cleaning Company. I would like to learn more.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
I saw a video on Interlinks facebook page of a Brush Pro hooked up to his TM. I think that is where it's at. It was a TV show on PBS on a Green Carpet Cleaning Company. I would like to learn more.
What?

How would it be "hooked up" to a TM?

Gemcleans

Apr 18, 2009
Elkhart, In.
Real Name
Alan Thornton
Business Location
United States
Torrey go to Interlinks Supply Facebook Page and watch it. I don't know how to post it on here.

RDClean

Apr 26, 2012
Texas
rdclean.com
Real Name
N/A
Business Location
United States
Friggin love my brush pro.

I made 1200.00 with it on one job as a stand alone encap machine the week I bought it.

It's prescrub and deep hair and grime pulling capabilities on cut pile is off the charts!
Yea, I saw your post "Im in love."

Now Im digging through threads looking for the best information about what CRB to get and what not to get. They are DANG expensive for such a simple machine.

And Vito, Id like to see some pictures of your nasty pick ups if you could post some after another job or something.

Vito

Bravo Carpet and Tile Cleaning
Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
bravocarpetandtilecleaning.com
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
i should of took pic of the job i did couple of week ago it was the worst i every done. pull 5 gal of sand and dog hair out of the carpet. there is one on ebay that is very chep. ck it out. matter of fact there is two of them but one is a t 699.00 started bid.

Vito

Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
nick i think they are all the same made my the same manufactor. differnt with. i have a strong tm-4 which is a 15" it kick but. it the only way u will really get the carpet clean.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
nick i think they are all the same made my the same manufactor. differnt with. i have a strong tm-4 which is a 15" it kick but. it the only way u will really get the carpet clean.
Several CRB machines do look similar. Several are made by the same manufacturer. But that does not mean they are the same inside. Each company has specs of how they want their model made. "How powerful is the motor?", for example. What about the drive systems and gears? How durable? What size? Is it sealed internally allowing it to be operated in standing water?

There are differences. Don't be mislead and buy on price alone.

Vito

Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
Several CRB machines do look similar. Several are made by the same manufacturer. But that does not mean they are the same inside. Each company has specs of how they want their model made. "How powerful is the motor?", for example. What about the drive systems and gears? How durable? What size? Is it sealed internally allowing it to be operated in standing water?

There are differences. Don't be mislead and buy on price alone.
scott i took it apart and it is the same as the brush pro just a differnt size and the price is the same. it is not a dime cheaper. i can't talk about the other out there but the strong is the same as the brush pro except the size. i bleived the bp is 17 & 20 and the strong is 15&20" the motor are water tight and it has the big motor and it seal. if there is a different i can't find it.