Cracking down harder on illegal immigrants, say it aint so..?

Topshop

Apr 3, 2007
CT
Real Name
David Knowlton
The problem stems back to all our school training. We are all taught that you are nothing if you don't go to college and get a cooshy office job. We have left a huge gap in the work force. We are loosing all our skilled labor and the illegals are here to fill the gap. Not everyone can be an office person. Some people are good with their hands and should not be pushed into higher education. I have an engineereing degree. What do I do? I install cabinets and granite countertops and repair stone. As an engineer I was miserable to the point of having health problems from it. I now work with my hands and am healthier than ever before.

The education system in the US needs to realize not everyone needs to go on to college. Then we will have plenty of lower level work force to fill the jobs these illegals are here for. Shame on anyone who hires an illegal - they are selling out the American work force. If you need help that you cannot find here sponser someone to come here and work by the rules.

Chiquillo

Sep 6, 2008
South Baja / Mexico
Real Name
Osvaldo Trasvina
Business Location
Mexico
THIS IS BECAUSE / NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE LIVED A BASIC LIFE / WITH NOT TOO MUCH COMFORT
SOMETIMES WORKING SINCE A REALLY YOUNG AGE / INSTEAD OF LIVING GOOD

IF YOU HAVEN'T PASS HUNGER / IT IS REALLY DIFICULT TO UNDERSTAND IT
MORE IF YOU ARE NOT IN YOUR HOME-TOWN / YOUR CITY
ANOTHER LENGUAGE

THE ONLY TIME YOU GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY / IS FOR VACATIONS 90%

THERE ARE A LOT OF HARD WORKING PEOPLE FROM ALL THE RACES / BUT WHY? POINT US, LATINOS AS ONE OF THE MAIN PROBLEM FOR U.S

SO WHY IN ELECTION TIME / THEY LOOK SO HARD FOR OUR VOTE?

HAVE A MORE OPEN LIFE / DON'T GET YOUR HATE IN OUR PEOPLE / JUST DO YOUR THINGS & KEEP ON WORKING!!!

Munoz

Sep 11, 2011
Oregon
Real Name
Jose Munoz
Business Location
United States
people are just lazy and not willing to do the jobs that are open. Maybe they feel they are too good for certain jobs, who knows but illegal immigration will continue to happen, because of the corrupt politicians we have. Every election this crap comes up and guess what.. nothing has been done about it.

Chiquillo

Sep 6, 2008
South Baja / Mexico
Real Name
Osvaldo Trasvina
Business Location
Mexico
UNEMPLOYMENT FOR INMIGRANTS IS NOT ALOWED / YOU HAVE TO BE RESIDENT ALLIEN AT LEAST ISN'T?
MY PEOPLE DON'T HAVE RIGHTS / YES BECAUSE OF THE LEGAL PAPERS
BUT, WHAT ABOUT ALL THAT TAX MONEY? THAT THEY DON'T COLLECT / WHERE THAT MONEY GOES?
WE PAY TAXES FOR SURE / EVEN IF IT IS A FAKE SOCIAL / THE TAXES GET PAID NO MATTER WHAT

UNEMPLOYMENT / HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT WORKED BEFORE FOR $15DLS / HOUR $18DLS / HOUR & HIGHER
THEY PREFER TO BE ON UNEMPLOYMENT THAN WORK FOR LEESS MONEY

WORK, THERE IS / NOT THE SAME PAY, BUT THERE IS. SO IF YOU GUYS DON'T WANT TO WORK FOR THAT RATE.
WELL HELL YEAH WE WORK FOR THAT. WHY?

BECAUSE WE DIDN'T COME TO DREAM FOR HIGH PAYING JOBS ONLY / WE CAME TO WORK

YOU WILL NEVER SEE A GRINGO LIKE IT IS SAY / WORKING ON THE FIELDS
WORKING LATE HOURS IN 120F IN LANDSCAPING / YES HE WILL WORK BUT AS A CONTRACTOR OR SOMETHING SIMILAR BUT NOT AS A LABOR.

ALL THE LABOR WORK / WHO DOES THIS PART? YOU KNOW THE ANSWER

Chiquillo

Sep 6, 2008
South Baja / Mexico
Real Name
Osvaldo Trasvina
Business Location
Mexico
SORRY BUT IS NOT TRUE / WE TAKE THOSE JOBS BECAUSE YOU GUYS DON'T WANT THEM THATS THE FACT

MOST OF THE AMERICAN CULTURE IS TO BE A / POLICEMAN - FIREFIGHTER-A CONTRACTOR - TEACHER
BUT NOT TO BE A REGULAR LABOR. THAT'S HOW YOU GUYS PLAY

LIKE I SAID BEFORE / PEOPLE WITH NO PAPERS / THEY DON'T RECIEVE UNEMPLOYMENT AT ALL.
IF A FALSE SOCIAL IS USE. DON'T MATTER THE TAX GET PAID NO MATTER WHAT
& AT THE TIME TO COLLECT. MOST OF THEM DON'T EVEN GET THAT PART OF THEIR TAX REFUND

YOU WILL NEVER / NEVER WORK THOSE FIELDS / WHY LIE TO YOUR SELFS
IS NOT IN YOUR BLOOD

AND FOR THAT REASON AT LEAST IN THHE FIELDS YES WE ARE GOOD!!! ONE OF THE BEST I CAN SAY

WORK WITH NO ILLEGAL HELP IN YOUR AMERICAN FIELDS / ONLY IN THAT PART. WHAT'S THE RESULT?
40% INCREASE ON ALL THE PRODUCE AT LEAST?

SO WHY COMPLAIN SO MUCH / WHEN WE DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

spotman123

Jan 3, 2010
new york
Real Name
spot man
Business Location
United States
If americans choose not to work for example, in the fields, then the employers or gov't should allow provisional work visas to the foreigners . This will allow the foreigners to work in the fields for the harvest season. They should pay taxes just like everyone else. It is a privilage not a right to work here in america. When the harvest season is over then GO BACK to where you came from. When the harvest season comes again, you reapply to come back. We don't need illegals here permanently, it sucks our system dry. We have laws to abide by. If you dont like the law then change it. If you want to stay, file to DO IT LEGALLY, take a number and stand in line. My wife and I are petitioning to have her brother come to America perhaps to work with me, the current waiting period is 8-10 years to get him here, the line is that long. But we are doing it legally....so should everyone else!!!!

Chiquillo

Sep 6, 2008
South Baja / Mexico
Real Name
Osvaldo Trasvina
Business Location
Mexico
THE PROBLEM IS THAT IS NOT ONLY ON THE FIELDS THE WORK.
MANY JOBS ARE RELATED TO ILEGALLS / WHEREHOUSE, RESTAURANT CHAINS, CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES.

THAT MOST OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THINNG IT IS ONLY ON THE FIELDS / YOU GUYS KNOW IS NOT TRUE
I DID SOME WOORK, FOR A WARDWOOD FLOOR COMPANY, 2YEARS.
ONLY THE BOSS, WAS AMERICAN. WE WERE MORE 21 GUYS. ALL LATINOS

WHY?
BEACUSE OF THE LONG HOURS WE HAD TO WORK, PLUS SUNDAYS, MOST OF HIS CONTRACTORS FIRENDS, SAY THE SAME
ONLY LATINOS WORK THOSE KIND OF SHIFTS, MOST OF THEM DON'T COMPLAIN, THEY JUST WANT TO WORK, & THE WORK GETS DONE REALLY WELL, WELL ENOUGH TO WORK IN RESIDENTIAL AREAS, AND FOR VERY IMPORTANT COUSTOMERS

LIKE THAT COMPANY, THERE ARE A LOT WHERE THE MAIN WORK IS DONE BY LATINOS, AND MORE THE LABOR, THATS WHERE YOU GUYS CUT THE CORNER.
THE SUPERVISOR POSITION IS THE ONE APPLY, IS RARE TO SE LABOR WORK BEEN APPLY BY YOU GUYS. SO WHY COMPLAIN SO MUCH

IF WE REALLY DECIDE TO LEAVE U.S / AT LEAST I DID. AND DECIDE TO LEAVE ALL YOU PEOPLE ALONE, BELIVE ME
IF IN THE FIELDS YOU GUYS HIRE MY PEOPLE FOR SOO MANY YEARS, I BET YOUR GOVERMENT WILL GIVE US BETTER TREATMENT
AND START BY GIVIN US THE CHANCE TO APPLY IN SHORTER TERMS / COME ON 12, 15YEARS. YOU SAY IT EASY. & SOUND IT EASY
BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ON THE OTHER HAND

THIS IS A RALLY TOUGH ARTICLE, TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUE ABOUT THIS, IS REALLY HARD. THE BLAME DON'T JUST USE IT ON US [ LATINOS ]

Chiquillo

Sep 6, 2008
South Baja / Mexico
Real Name
Osvaldo Trasvina
Business Location
Mexico
I GOOD EXAMPLE CAN BE, IF ALREADY KNOW THAT IN A MOMENT WE CAN LOST EVERYTHING WE OWNE
THE RECESION / A HURRACANE, LIKE CATRINA LETS SAY. / A LOT OF PEOPLE NEVER KNEW WHAT DOES IT FEEL TO LOOSE EVERYTHING
HOW HARD IS, TO STAND UP AGAIN & BEGIN FROM ZEROOO

ILEGALL PEOPLE DEAL WITH THIS, ALL THE TIME. THE CHANCE TO BE HIRE IS CUT TO A MINIMUM, WHY?
BECAUSE OF THE LEGAL PAPERS
IT'S HARDER TO APPLY KNOW A DAYS, AND GET A DESCENT JOB. S

INSURANCE?
HOW?
UNEMPLOYMENT / DENIED FOR ILLEGALS

I WAS IN L.A / FOR THAT REALLY BIG PARADE, ON 1ERO DE MAYO. IT WAS SOMETHING BIG!!!!
NEWS WERE SAYING, AROUND A HUNDRED THOUSAND LATINOS WE SE, COME ON WE WERE AROUND ONE MILLION +
TRUCK DRIVERS FROM LONG BEACH AND SURROUNDED L.A AREAS DIDN'T WORK. SAN PEDRO PORT / CLOSE THAT DAY
SO MANY PEOPLE UNITED / I SAW HELP FROM AFRICAN AMERICAN PEOPLE WALKING WITH US
FLAGS FROM RUSSIA / PHILIPIN FLAGS / NOT ONLY LATINOS, PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES AS WELL

TO BAD, NOTHING ELSE HAPPEN / U.S GOVERMENT STILL NOT DOING SOMETHING TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER
ONLY PUTTING ILLEGAL PEOPLE AS A PROBLEM FOR U.S
CLOSE THE BORDERS?
HAVE YOU BEEN CLOSE TO THE BORDER, TO REALLY SEE, HOW MUCH PEOPLE FROM MEXICO, COMES TO U.S
AND SPEND A LOT OF MONEY / MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ARE MADE, THANKS TO THIS
BUT FOR THAT OFCOURSE NO COMPLAIN

THERE WILL BE A TIME WERE U.S WILL SEE LATINOS DIFFERENT / I HOPE THAT I CAN SEE THAT HAPPEN!!!

Munoz

Sep 11, 2011
Oregon
Real Name
Jose Munoz
Business Location
United States
What a lot of people dont realize is that if the company cuts the people a payroll check, then taxes come out. Very few companies pay cash, perhaps some small time companies etc. They contribute to the economy just like everyone else. They buy gas, groceries and shop and buy cars... lots of them. Saying that they are sucking our system dry is inaccurate. Have you noticed how many lazy americans are on welfare? obviously not. How bout homeless? I take it you have never been to california.. I've never seen more homeless people then I have in cali. I do agree that people should play by the rules but its the governments fault for not taking care of this. Every election we see and hear the same **** and I can guarantee you that your lazy corrupt politicians won't do a **** thing about it. So you can keep complaining.

Chiquillo

Sep 6, 2008
South Baja / Mexico
Real Name
Osvaldo Trasvina
Business Location
Mexico
HERE IN MEXICO ME & A LOT OF PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH CORRUPTION / I ALWAYS TOUGH THAT U.S DIDN'T HAVE THAT RPOBLEM
THAT THE POLICE, THE BORDER PATROL, & POLITICS WERE TOUGH AND LOYAL TO THEIR JOB.

KNOW I SEE THAT CORRUPTION IS WORLD WIDE / THAT IS A STROG PROBLEM TO TRY TO DEAL.
ILLEGAL INMIGRANTS IS NOT THE TOP STORIE SO YOU GUYS CAN BLAME ALL THE TIME LATINOS FOR MOST OF THE U.S / PROBLEMS

SO FAR NOBODY HAS ANSWER MY QUESTION HERE IN THIS FORU"M:
CAN ILLEGAL APPLY FOR UNEMPLOYMENT?
WICH IS THE RACE WITH HIGHER % ON WELLFARE? [ I BET YOU WILL ANSWER MEXICANS / or LATINOS
HOW MUCH MONEY IS COLLECT BY THE GOVERMENT. FROM ALL THE ILLEGALS THAT DON'T DO TAXES / BUT SURE PAY THEM.
[ WE DON'T GO TO THE STOR AND BE EXCLUDED FROM PAYING TAXES. IF FAKE SOCIAL IS USED, TAX GET DEDUCTED. SO WHY THEY SAY WE DON'T PAY THEM?

LABOR WORK / 1ST PEOPLE TO APPLY FOR THEM, IF WE GO BY % WICH RACE HAS THE HIGHER %?
IS LIKE FIRST YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT LABOR WORK, & KNOW YOU GET MAD BECAUSE IS ALREADY TAKEN BY PEOPLE THAT ONLY WANTS TO WORK!!!

NO DRIVERS LICENCE / CAN'T HAVE INSURANCE, SO IF WE CAN'T HAVE ACCES TO A DRIVERS LICENCE WHY YOU GUYS GET MAD/ GET MAD IF WE HAD A CHANCE TO APPLY FOR ONE, AND THAT WE DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE A DAY TO GO TO THE DMV & PAY FOR IT. THEN OK GET MAD.

YES YOU GUYS PUT A LOT OF LAWS / BUT ONLY FOR YOU. A DRIVERS LICENCE DON'T MEAN U.S PAPERS / SO WHY NOT ACCEPTED. PUT A SPECIAL TAG / MAKE IT RED / BLUE. BUT HAVE ACCES FOR IT.
DO YOU IMAGINE WHAT AN STRONG INCOME OF MONEY THAT CAN BE FOR U.S
LICENCE MEANS / PAYING FOR A CAR INSURANCE, CAR DEALERS, OFCOURSE MORE SALES, PEOPLE NOT DRIVING LIKE CRIMINALS OR FEELING LIKE A CRIMINAL CAUSE OF NO LICENCE

BUT THE ARROGANCE MAKES YOU FEEL THAT WE DON'T DESERVE NONE OF THIIS / LATINOS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE U.S AND THATS A FACT!!!!

crash1big

Mar 18, 2011
Illinois
Real Name
Marlan Brown
Business Location
United States
I was just wondering.........What do you think would happen to our economy if we all of a sudden lost lets say.....13 million workers out of our workforce? Do you think there would be any jobs available? Think maybe that unemployment might drop to less than .5%? Companies might be hurting for some people to take the jobs. So they might be willing to pay a little more? Maybe so many people would be working that there would be no time to be on welfare? There would be no excuse for not having a job. Therefore the tax burden might be lessened because of the lack of PROGRAMS. Guess what? That is almost exactly what happened after WW1. Was it Roosevelt that tossed 13 million illegal immigrants to make room for jobs for the military that was about to come home? The problem is that the opposite has actually happened again. There has been a flood of people into the job market from other countries, and because of this; our standard of living has been reduced. Why? Look at it this way.....If I need to hire someone for a job and there are 10 people available, but I only need one. If I can hire one of those people for 9.00/ hr vs. 19.00/ hr. Guess what? It doesn't matter if they can speak English or not. I can save 10.00/hr. If I can get 40 hours a week out of them for 40 weeks a year .. I could potentially save 16,000.00 per year.
Let me give you a real world example. I had a builder ask me about doing some stone work in these custom homes he was building. Travertine for bathrooms on the floor and walls. All custom. Borders, inserts, liners etc. My labor only on the floor was 5.00 per foot and on the walls 9.00 per ft+ 7.00 a linear foot for liner and border work. These prices are actually much lower than what union pay scale is. The Polish guys he found who were 6 to a crew and all lived in the same house were doing it for 3.00 per foot. Floor and wall. This builder was selling these houses for between 1.25-1.5 mil. There is something seriously wrong with this picture. Do you think these Polish guys will ever be able to buy this house that they worked on? Unlikely, because they were working for about 300/ week per man. I certainly can't buy this house because I didn't get the job. (not that I want a house like that) So the rich get richer and the poor get ....whatever. Therein lies our problem. Now if these fellas were to work for a decent wage(one that could afford a decent standard of living) then I could be somewhat competitive. Such as it is, I am no where in the ball park. I can either work for less and lower my standard of living or, I can go work somewhere else. I'm really not interested in working for less; so I think we need to enforce the laws we have simply to survive. Illegal is illegal. IMO

Chiquillo

Sep 6, 2008
South Baja / Mexico
Real Name
Osvaldo Trasvina
Business Location
Mexico
I GET YOUR POINT / YES IT HAS A LOT OF LOGIC. BUT THERE IS ONE THING. NOT ALL THE INMIGRANTS ARE MEXICANS, OR JUST LATINOS BY ITSELF. THAT WE, THE LATINOS ARE THE MAYORITY, MAY BE YES WE ARE.
BUT THERE ARE A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE FROM DIFERENT PLACES, AND THAT'S WERE YOU GUYS, JUST BLAME EVERYTHING ON US

THE EXAMPLE YOU PUT, YES HAPPENS UNFORTUNATELLY EVERYWERE, THERE IN THE U.S, HERE IN MEXICO.
CHEAP LABOR WILL ALWAYS BE THERE. CHEAP COMPANIES, DOING REALLY BAD WORK. BUT THAT'S WHEN YOUR WORK IS RECOGNIZED BY YOUR CLIENTS & RECOMENDATIONS AND YOU KEEP ON WORKINNG.

WHEN I WAS, STILL WORKING IN THE SOUTH BAY AREA / IN L.A
MAN ALMOST ALL THE COMPETITION WERE WORKING FOR THE SAME COST. I STAYED STRONG YES I DID LOWER MY PRICE, BUT NOT TO THE BOTTOM LIKE THEM. A MOBILE SEMI-DETAIL, THAT THEY WERE CHARGING $50DLS. I CHARGED $80, $90DLS
A BASIC HAND CAR WASH & VACUUM, THEY CHARGED $10DLS / I CHARGED $20, $25DLS

COMPETITION IS HARD WHEN SOMEBODY ELSE CHARGES HALF OF YOUR COST. BUT AT THE END, THE COUSTOMER SEE'S THAT COMPARATION AND THERE IS COUSTOMER'S FOR ALL TYPE OF $$$

LIKE A SAID I GET YOUR POINT, BUT GET MY POINT TOO, MEXICAN PEOPLE IS NOT THE 100% OF ILLEGAL INMNIGRANTS IN THE U.S

A PERSONAL COMMENT / FOR US MEXICANS OR LATINOS. TOO BAD THAT SOMETIMES OUR OWN PEOPLE, HATE US, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE KIDS THAT BORN IN THE U.S / BUT THEIR PARENTS CAME FROM MEXICO / OR LATIN AMERICA, AND THAT THEY CAME ILLEGALLY TO THE U.S
I'M NOT SAYING ALL, BUT THE MAYORITY FOR SOME REASON SEE US BAD / IS LIKE NOBODY COMES FROM A PURE RACE / IT IS AMERICA, THE PLACE TO WORK AND LIVE BETTER. THAT WAS THE TILE FOR THIS COUNTRY
BUT RACISM STILL DOING HIS PART. TO BAD