COVID-19 and house cleaning | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

COVID-19 and house cleaning

Bouselt234

Apr 1, 2020
Real Name
William
Hi Guys,

I'm a new member to this forum. Life has become a mess by staying at home. So I just thought of cleaning my home last day. I must say, I never imagined there will be this amount of junks in my home. Even I'm in need of extra junk removal bins. It's just a few portions of my house and the outhouse part is still pending. Thank god, at least I made to clean it now. I plan to contact the junk removal bin service that I'm in touch with. They are really experts in this field. Last time our renovation works were going on and they have provided us with clean fill bins of suitable size.

This time I require, mixed waste bins. I hope they can advise us with the best size of the bins we require. But, I'm not sure whether they are currently doing service due to COVID-19. Even I thought of just going out to find one, but my wife warned me from doing so. Now, I think she is right. So please stay at home and fight to break the chain.

Thanks!

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey
Hi Guys,

I'm a new member to this forum. Life has become a mess by staying at home. So I just thought of cleaning my home last day. I must say, I never imagined there will be this amount of junks in my home. Even I'm in need of extra junk removal bins. It's just a few portions of my house and the outhouse part is still pending. Thank god, at least I made to clean it now. I plan to contact the junk removal bin service that I'm in touch with. They are really experts in this field. Last time our renovation works were going on and they have provided us with clean fill bins of suitable size.

This time I require, mixed waste bins. I hope they can advise us with the best size of the bins we require. But, I'm not sure whether they are currently doing service due to COVID-19. Even I thought of just going out to find one, but my wife warned me from doing so. Now, I think she is right. So please stay at home and fight to break the chain.

Thanks!
@admin SPAM

Loreen

Apr 16, 2020
Real Name
Lorey Dorney
I think it's enough to do wet cleaning in the house every day. It is not difficult and effective.