Could you help vote for my father Robert Allen?

seagrtj

Jun 28, 2011
MO
Real Name
Todd Seagraves
Business Location
United States
I would have never voted for the jon don guy, I love their service that they provide but they rip you on the shipping,,,, I bought a 13 drive pad , 43 bucks, they had to special order it,, so I was charge shipping to them and then shipping to me

129.24 is the total price I paid....... should have ordered it at interlink and had it shipped to store for free to pick up...
I will stand up for Nick P. Although Jon-Don is his company...some of the current practices are no longer under his control. The company has grown tremendously on the past few years.
Nick has a heart of gold and truly wants everyone to succeed. The man is awesome. Believe me, I know him personally. Nothing against Rob or any of the other nominees. I will tell you this, if you have any issues with Jon-Don shipping or product, call them. They will always take care of the customer. Your success is thier success.

I spent 7 years with the company and still have tons of respect for what they do.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I will stand up for Nick P. Although Jon-Don is his company...some of the current practices are no longer under his control. The company has grown tremendously on the past few years.
Nick has a heart of gold and truly wants everyone to succeed. The man is awesome. Believe me, I know him personally. Nothing against Rob or any of the other nominees. I will tell you this, if you have any issues with Jon-Don shipping or product, call them. They will always take care of the customer. Your success is thier success.

I spent 7 years with the company and still have tons of respect for what they do.
I totally understand that, I was just a little butt hurt over the shipping charge...
I shouldn't have said all of that....

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
I would have never voted for the jon don guy, I love their service that they provide but they rip you on the shipping,,,,

Well I was told I received the overwhelming amount of votes but the humanitarian award went to the https://shop.truckmountforums.com distributor. Cant say I find that a surprise.

These sadden me a little. In fact, a lot.

A bad personal experience with a company ought not preclude the recognition of a good man who has done things for his community that go far above and beyond.

And if the implication in the second quote is that the nominee got there because of the large company they work for... well, that's equally sad.

Rob, is it truly your belief that his nomination came over yours not because what he's done as far as humanitarian work and effort is incredible, but simply because of the company with which he is associated?

Please let me know if I'm reading an insinuation into it that isn't there. I'd really like to be wrong on this one.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
These sadden me a little. In fact, a lot.

A bad personal experience with a company ought not preclude the recognition of a good man who has done things for his community that go far above and beyond.

And if the implication in the second quote is that the nominee got there because of the large company they work for... well, that's equally sad.

Rob, is it truly your belief that his nomination came over yours not because what he's done as far as humanitarian work and effort is incredible, but simply because of the company with which he is associated?

Please let me know if I'm reading an insinuation into it that isn't there. I'd really like to be wrong on this one.
I don't know him, any humanitarian efforts he has done nor can I impute bad motives. He seems a nice enough guy and 100% congrats to him.

Reactions: Mama Fen

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
I have known Nick for many years. He is a fine man. Very few nicer folks in the industry. If we are cleaning service providers, manufacturers, distributors or whatever we all have competitors. I am glad that most of those competitors are also my friends. Never let competition become more important than friendship and humanity.

Congratulations, Nick!