Could you help vote for my father Robert Allen?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
I'd like to say thank you to my father for everything he has done for this Industry, if Robert Allen (TruckMountForums) has made an impact on your cleaning business/life would you please Nominate him in the Humanitarian Award nomination here link below. You will need to enter in this information Robert Allen, TruckMountForums 5045 Admiral Wright Rd #109, Virginia Beach VA 23462 USA 1-800-949-7726 [email protected] YES to Experience Expo : - Deadline is August 15th and only takes a couple minutes to fill out online.

Link to vote: http://www.cleanfax.com/carpet-care/ralph-bloss-humanitarian-award/

Last edited:

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
I'd like to say thank you to my father for everything he has done for this Industry, if Robert Allen (TruckMountForums) has made an impact on your cleaning business/life would you please Nominate him in the Humanitarian Award nomination here link below. You will need to enter in this information Robert Allen, TruckMountForums 5045 Admiral Wright Rd #109, Virginia Beach VA 23462 USA 1-800-949-7726 [email protected] YES to Experience Expo : - Deadline is August 15th and only takes a couple minutes to fill out online.

Link to vote: http://www.cleanfax.com/carpet-care/ralph-bloss-humanitarian-award/
For sure your dad is a great guy

Reactions: admin

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
it wont let me type on the online form
Apparently it's not an online form. You have to download it and print it out to fill out and either send by regular mail or scan it to send it by e-mail. It's not a form you can just fill out online from what I can tell.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Apparently it's not an online form. You have to download it and print it out to fill out and either send by regular mail or scan it to send it by e-mail. It's not a form you can just fill out online from what I can tell.
Its an online form, you can do either or. Do you not see the online form when you scroll down? What browser are you using?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Several misconceptions here. This is not a popularity contest for who has the most supporters.

The voters for the award are past winners and Doyle Bloss, Ralph Bloss' son. Other may nominate a candidate for consideration, but if you are not one of the official voters, it means nothing.

The award is for humanitarian activity outside of the carpet cleaning industry. When someone nominates a person, they would need to cover what humanitarian activity the person they nominate has engaged in.

Almost everyone who is a true humanitarian does whatever they do because they feel it is the right thing to do and they are in a position to help. They do not do it for the glory. I am reminded of the hypocritical religious leaders of Jesus day. He said they blow a trumpet in front of them as they go out to give gifts to the poor. They were seeking publicity rather than doing good from the heart.

Many in the industry probably did not even know what things the past winners had done to deserve it. They did it privately. Only a few close friends even knew of their sacrifices. I suspect some will be nominated this year who have done wonderful things that we are not aware of.

One of the qualifications that those giving the award consider is selflessness, doing for others rather than for ones own benefit.

This is not intended to criticize Rob's accomplishments in building his business, providing this forum and such. But doing the things that make you successful in business is not what the Ralph Bloss Humanitarian Award is about.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
One of my local restoration fellows is also a Blue Goose. I can't even begin to count the number of charitable events, pro bono disaster restoration projects, and community outreach programs he has helped with in the last five years. And I only found out about it in the last year, and that by accident! (They happened to host a charitable dodgeball competition next door and I watched him get thoroughly pulverized in the field across the parking lot - he's a big fella, so everyone on the opposing team aimed at him, lol.)

Knowing that he did so much charitable work outside of a full-time job, raising a family, and everything else he has on his plate was a very humbling experience. His own take on it when I asked him about it was that, if God has given him so many gifts in his life, it's only fair to give some of those gifts back to others in need. And that's a special kind of man, one I am very proud to serve. :love:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Several misconceptions here. This is not a popularity contest for who has the most supporters.

The voters for the award are past winners and Doyle Bloss, Ralph Bloss' son. Other may nominate a candidate for consideration, but if you are not one of the official voters, it means nothing.

The award is for humanitarian activity outside of the carpet cleaning industry. When someone nominates a person, they would need to cover what humanitarian activity the person they nominate has engaged in.

Almost everyone who is a true humanitarian does whatever they do because they feel it is the right thing to do and they are in a position to help. They do not do it for the glory. I am reminded of the hypocritical religious leaders of Jesus day. He said they blow a trumpet in front of them as they go out to give gifts to the poor. They were seeking publicity rather than doing good from the heart.

Many in the industry probably did not even know what things the past winners had done to deserve it. They did it privately. Only a few close friends even knew of their sacrifices. I suspect some will be nominated this year who have done wonderful things that we are not aware of.

One of the qualifications that those giving the award consider is selflessness, doing for others rather than for ones own benefit.

This is not intended to criticize Rob's accomplishments in building his business, providing this forum and such. But doing the things that make you successful in business is not what the Ralph Bloss Humanitarian Award is about.

The majority of the things I've done for others for decades I "do not let my left hand know what my right has done". Good day sir.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I will vote for Rob, I hope he wins for a couple reasons but my number one reason is that I know how many haters will lose their shit if Rob wins.
That sir, made my day.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Its an online form, you can do either or. Do you not see the online form when you scroll down? What browser are you using?
The form cannot be filled out using Chrome browser and Windows 10. I didn't try another browser. It definitely does not work with Chrome. I tried to download it and fill it out too and that didn't work either.

I tried 3 different browsers Chrome, Edge, and Opera all in Windows 10. The form was not fillable in any of them. It would have to be printed out to fill out on my computer. Then either regular mail or scanned back to the computer and e-mailed. That's not a big deal. I can try it later in Windows 7 if you like, but I bet I'll get the same result.

Last edited:

SRD

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Done. Good luck brother you DESERVE to win it.......I wonder how many cleaners over the years have been able to be more successful or keep their companies solvent due to the overwelming amount of information on this forum. How many times has something learned on this forum put food on someone's table.
Doesn't get more humanitarian than that.