Could Robs deoderisers be that good?? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Could Robs deoderisers be that good??

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
Got problems with my sewer line and today realized that for sewer pipes leaking and sink holes full of raw sewage, there's no sewage smells. At all. Best I can figure, that gallon of left over carpet deodorizer I dumped down the drain a couple months ago was some ultra powerful stuff! Citrus lush baby! Make your old poops smell like... nothing! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Fedri and rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Got problems with my sewer line and today realized that for sewer pipes leaking and sink holes full of raw sewage, there's no sewage smells. At all. Best I can figure, that gallon of left over carpet deodorizer I dumped down the drain a couple months ago was some ultra powerful stuff! Citrus lush baby! Make your old poops smell like... nothing! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If they touch the odor they kill the odor immediately.

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
If they touch the odor they kill the odor immediately.
I ordered some more Citrus Lush and the cap wasn't tightened all the way. Taped good but lid still loose enough it leaked a couple ounces out. The UPS guy loved the smell so much he had to ask what it was, I told him and now I got him scheduled for a carpet cleaning with pet stain removal. Looks like for $1.00 of product lost I booked a $750 job so I guess that worked out! Just, umm, please make sure the lids are screwed down good on the order of unchained I'm going to be placing, please :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I ordered some more Citrus Lush and the cap wasn't tightened all the way. Taped good but lid still loose enough it leaked a couple ounces out. The UPS guy loved the smell so much he had to ask what it was, I told him and now I got him scheduled for a carpet cleaning with pet stain removal. Looks like for $1.00 of product lost I booked a $750 job so I guess that worked out! Just, umm, please make sure the lids are screwed down good on the order of unchained I'm going to be placing, please :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Man, at first I was like oh no then I was like oh yeah!

Reactions: Robert86