Correct me if I'm wrong .

leofry

Feb 12, 2009
bardstown kentucky
Real Name
john rogers
All systems are using either a brush or ball on a pressure hose and pushing it though the supply and returns and main trunk .

All systems are using either a truckmount or a negative air machine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
All systems are using either a brush or ball on a pressure hose and pushing it though the supply and returns and main trunk .

All systems are using either a truckmount or a negative air machine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I use a negative air system similair to the vanmount from Heatseal equipment.
I use the scorpion rod system ran off 175 psi compressor.
Use alot of the attachments Heatseal sells too.
The homes I duct clean have basements with easily accessable main duct work.
In some areas of the US the ductwork is very closed in and using the Rotobrush or Ram air is pretty much all you can do ( no way to hook up 10 inch duct hose onto main ductwork to create negative air) very hit and miss job IMO .
Here is the website to the place I get my gear ( again my custom made vacuum is based off heatseals van mount gear)
Also some pics of what I do.
www.heatsealequipment.com
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
I use a negative air system similair to the vanmount from Heatseal equipment.
I use the scorpion rod system ran off 175 psi compressor.
Use alot of the attachments Heatseal sells too.
The homes I duct clean have basements with easily accessable main duct work.
In some areas of the US the ductwork is very closed in and using the Rotobrush or Ram air is pretty much all you can do ( no way to hook up 10 inch duct hose onto main ductwork to create negative air) very hit and miss job IMO .
Here is the website to the place I get my gear ( again my custom made vacuum is based off heatseals van mount gear)
Also some pics of what I do.
www.heatsealequipment.com
View attachment 64830 View attachment 64831 View attachment 64832 View attachment 64833 View attachment 64834 View attachment 64835 View attachment 64836 View attachment 64837

Don't trust anything this guy says. Those are all pictures he took from me

Just kidding as far as I'm concerned he's the duct cleaning expert on the forums

Reactions: leofry

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
Don't trust anything this guy says. Those are all pictures he took from me

Just kidding as far as I'm concerned he's the duct cleaning expert on the forums
Thanks for the kind words at the end Joe.
Far from an expert but have been doing residential duct work cleaning since 2000.
Best move I ever made when it comes to diversifying.
Lots of trail and error in the first year or two.
No training ... Like I said trial and error.
Yes I feel I'm doing top quality and very confident going into residential homes .
Do some light commercial, but residential is majority.
Carpet / uph cleaning go hand in hand with duct cleaning ( improve overall indoor air quality).
Love my " Combo's " ( going in and doing carpets/ maybe some uph and furnace and ductwork). Jobs get $600-$800 real quick.
One nice Combo a day and maybe a small carpet order is what I strive for

Cat 3

Dec 19, 2014
Real Name
Kevin West
Emerald, we are in Oregon and yes the ducts are under the house. We actually hook up under the house buy attaching the suction hose to the plenum and creating negative air. Then use air whips as we have all flex ducts. We also do a lot of combos. Probably a few a week that we clean ducts in the morning, n switch trucks and carpets in the afternoon. We almost always add in a dryer vent clean too. Same as you added duct cleaning a few years ago and now run 2 full time duct trucks. Love it!