coronavirus | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

coronavirus

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey Bayliss
Corona is keeping all the drugs out of Oz
With the backlog of international shipping/quarantine and extra scrutiny nothing is getting through WINNING

Last edited:

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Corona is keeping all the drugs out of Oz
With the backlog of international shipping/quarantine and extra scrutiny nothing is getting through WINNING
Now that's what I call silver-lining thinking, lol!

Johnny hit it on the head - stressing and freaking will do no one any good. This thing is what it is, and as long as you take the same precautions you'd take during cold and flu season, you can reasonably expect to be fine. The US may not be perfect, but we do have very high standards of sanitation and decent health care infrastructure.

Much as I love the "cooties", I don't view COVID-19 as something to fear. Be aware, yes. Fear, no.

It's much more likely to disrupt your ability to buy things cheaply than it is to kill you.

And Joe Cool, I agree that the long post I wrote was kinda sad - but it's reality.

We as a species have been running rampant for a long time now, and I'm one of those who says it isn't a question of "if", but a question of "when".

Sooner or later, we are going to experience a thinning of the herd; it's happened to us multiple times before. It happens to every animal on the planet when things get out of balance... and try as we might to control everything around us, we are not immune to the concept of balance.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Apparently they might have a confirmed case of Corona virus in Belleville which I'm cleaning in that town next week!

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
Personally I hate the whole notion that humans are like a virus and the earth would be better off without mankind.

The earth exists for the sole purpose of supporting human life.
We were told expressly to have dominion over every other created being.
When its purpose has been fulfilled, the earth will end.
Its purpose is to give man the opportunity to choose God in an environment where we get to make many choices about how we live and love others.

Part of that of course is environmental responsibility too.

Reactions: Chris Henry

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Problem with that Pete is that is a world view from a very biased perspective.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
The earth exists for the sole purpose of supporting human life.
We were told expressly to have dominion over every other created being.
When its purpose has been fulfilled, the earth will end.
That's one of the most egocentric statements I've ever heard in my life.

By that logic, the Earth serves no purpose but to be a giant smash-cake given to a spoiled child by an overindulgent parent.

"Here. This is yours. Take it, destroy it, do whatever you want with it and I'll sit back and be entertained by your antics. Then I'll clean up the mess and throw it away."

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
The most effective way to handle/ manage a possible pandemic is to test, compile data derived from the testing, and disseminate the information to the public.

The trump administration is not testing and will not let information flow freely to the public. They are managing this possible health scare through their ever present political filter. This is the same political filter that has turned ordinary national weather forecasts into propaganda that is designed to help trump politically.

Trump is more concerned about the Coronavirus' effect on the economy/ reelection than its potential human cost. He is also attacking whistle blowers whose information can save lives.

But don't worry he's on it...Pence to a fund raiser in Florida and trump doing another campaign rally tonight.

This is the worst kind of corruption coming from the most corrupt administration in American history.

• Sad
Reactions: Joe cool

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
The most effective way to handle/ manage a possible pandemic is to test, compile data derived from the testing, and disseminate the information to the public.

The trump administration is not testing and will not let information flow freely to the public. They are managing this possible health scare through their ever present political filter. This is the same political filter that has turned ordinary national weather forecasts into propaganda that is designed to help trump politically.

Trump is more concerned about the Coronavirus' effect on the economy/ reelection than its potential human cost. He is also attacking whistle blowers whose information can save lives.

But don't worry he's on it...Pence to a fund raiser in Florida and trump doing another campaign rally tonight.

This is the worst kind of corruption coming from the most corrupt administration in American history.
Who are you? Oh yeah the village idiot.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

Yep
if-all-the-idiots-in-all-the-villages-left-their-14289543.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: SRD and george8585

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Doesnt matter what trump does he could develope the fudgeing cure for the coronavirus in @larsox Eyes he will always be wrong, that fudgestick will find fault or wrong doing no matter what because its trump.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
That's one of the most egocentric statements I've ever heard in my life.

By that logic, the Earth serves no purpose but to be a giant smash-cake given to a spoiled child by an overindulgent parent.

"Here. This is yours. Take it, destroy it, do whatever you want with it and I'll sit back and be entertained by your antics. Then I'll clean up the mess and throw it away."
Smash cake, spoiled child and over indulgent parents? Wow! Where did you get all that from?

Read Genesis, it's all there.

The earth was made for man. No other purpose.

Dominion (rule over) doesn't mean destroy.
It means govern and stewardship.

Reactions: Chris Henry

Chris Henry

Jul 20, 2017
Real Name
Bucky Rogers
But, who made the Bible ?
2 Timothy 3:16- All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness...

God wanted us to partake in his work, the Bible was written by man for man. The only part of the Bible that was written by the hand of God himself was the ten commandments.
The only other part you can say God himself spoke was all the words of Jesus Christ.
The Earth belongs to God, he has made us stewarts of his creation.
We lost some of our dominion when the devil deceived mankind.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
2 Timothy 3:16- All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness...

God wanted us to partake in his work, the Bible was written by man for man. The only part of the Bible that was written by the hand of God himself was the ten commandments.
The only other part you can say God himself spoke was all the words of Jesus Christ.
The Earth belongs to God, he has made us stewarts of his creation.
We lost some of our dominion when the devil deceived mankind.
And the other religious books also claimed to be divinely inspired?

Chris Henry

Jul 20, 2017
Real Name
Bucky Rogers
No, I mean in any religious text, where does the deity expressly say they are the one true God that created the heaven and Earth.
I'm asking for a direct quote from any of the text you cited