FB CONTEST Well the weekend is here and time for...

S

Shiloh Glaze

We work hard to create raving fans. I helped a lady from out of town tie up some loose ends after her mother passed. I worked with the realtor and took care of her home with the floor installers. When I arrived there were several things still in the house. I grabbed it all and placed them in the garage and called the Salvation Army for them to be picked up. Without any expectations, sometime you do what you should do not what you're paid to do. (Yes I got approval for all items to be moved) and her review was wonderful.

R

Russell Roberts

When you use runners, corner guards, shield a door, and mats under furniture you clean. I didn't get a pic of the shield a door, but the customers were thrilled with me protecting their brand new hardwood floors.

M

Michael Camacho

When you as the client if they've accepted Jesus into their heart....
gPCjrIGykBe.gif

M

Mario Gonzalez

When running hoses inside a customer's home or business, I tend to elevate both vac hose and solution hose so none will touch the floors or walls . Peace of mind that even though we thoroughly clean our hoses , we are not dragging them around their home or business .
gPCjrIGykBe.gif

M

Michael Eugene Holm

Showing the customer the amount of scum being removed from their Granite counters and backsplash & how nice it's going to look for when they list next week. Did my 1st ever live video of my process on my biz page if you want to see how we do it.
gPCjrIGykBe.gif

P

Paul Phillips

Our PMOT'S vary. Aside from the normal everyday ones, I have changed light bulbs for customers that couldn't reach them, I will mop the wood floor I had to cross to clean the carpet, I have even let a dog out to do it's thing while the homeowner had an emergency.
gPCjrIGykBe.gif