FB Contest time!! A TMF member, the great Mike...

R

Robert Allen

Contest time!! A TMF member, the great Mike Camacho,has challenged me to a set up and breakdown duel. He uses no reels against my full set of reels. We are going to do a video this week. Who will win? Not sure but this should be interesting. Win or lose this is just good natured fun and we can all get a grasp on set up and breakdown times. The contest question is... How long would you say it will take to bring all hoses in (150' of each) and start up the truckmount, hook up the inline sprayer, then breakdown and re-load? Oh and extra credit if you root for me against the young buck! haha :D There will be 3 packages given away. 1 for closest Set-up time. 1 for Breakdown / Reload time. 1 for Total time. Closest one to each time wins the 100.00 value TMF gift pack! Set-up Time- Breakdown / Reload Time- Total Time- To follow along on Truckmountforums here is the link:https://www.truckmountforums.com/threads/set-up-breakdown-contest-rob-allen-vs-mike-camacho.74236/ Rules:NO EDITING of your post. Think it out carefully before posting. To reemphasize,there will be 3 packages given away. 1 for closest set up time. 1 for Breakdown / Reload time. 1 for Total time. Times will be posted and we should have the winner and times by Sunday at midnight. Rules subject to change.