Contair | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Contair

Donny Williams

Nov 4, 2014
Real Name
Donny Williams
Anyone tried the contair dehus out on ebay? Wondering if they are compete crap or not

russrroberts

Jan 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ
www.steamnfresh.com
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
I'm not really huge into water resto but if I were you I'd stick to Dri-eaz and Phoenix. They are both reputable and stand behind their products, these look like a cheap knockoff and finding replacement parts could be a real headache, along with them being real lemons since they're less than half the price of a normal dehumidifier. They do have a nice pints per day but I'd see if a local supplier can put together a package for you. Buying cheaper air movers is not much of an issue but when Dehus aren't working properly and you have issues with secondary damage you'd be kicking yourself in the teeth real hard. JMO.

tres

Mar 3, 2015
Real Name
tres davis
Looks just like the old drieaz dehu. I would guess it's exactly the same and just has a different label on it. Last round of dehus we purchased from aramsco they sent us the Scyclone dehus. It is literally the exact same unit as the drieaz 7000. I'm sure they are all made by the same company in china and then get a different label slapped on them. Can't hurt to get you one of them and then do bulk order after you test it

Donny Williams

Nov 4, 2014
Real Name
Donny Williams
Yeah I thought about picking one up and seeing what's under the hood. What Russ said might be true. I would hate to have a bunch of crap. I'll let you guys know what I find when I get one.

Jul 15, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Real Name
AJ Dedic
Business Location
United States
I'd get a couple to get you started with on self pay losses. They're cheap enough and 4 jobs in you'll have em paid for.

Id get either of these asap bro and like I've said before I'll help in any way I can. Spring is right around the corner, rainy season!

ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1450708089.546970.jpg
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1450708105.246049.jpg

drift56

May 28, 2012
Real Name
Robert

carpetmaxllc

Jul 5, 2016
Real Name
abdul
to my knowledge these are made in canada. i bought one of the air movers with three speeds, 2900 cfm for $75 on ebay to test it. it's not loud and pretty efficient also not heavy. can't say anything about the durability though

CarpetMax LLC carpetcleaningodessa.com