Considering Starting Carpet Cleaning

Kevin G

May 22, 2017
Real Name
Kevin Gulley
The hardest part about any business is getting the customers. You need to treat your business as a marketing company that does a great job of carpet cleaning. If you struggled getting customers for a much needed service like lawn care, you are going to struggle even more with carpet cleaning as many repeat customers will only clean their carpet once a year or less. Some better customers will get it done two times per year and once in a great while you will find one like I have that gets her carpet cleaned every month. Educate yourself on marketing and carpet cleaning and then be the best in the industry in your area at both.

I thought about this. People may need mowing services every week or every other week (even though some people try to go longer). So I'm going to have to improve on my marketing. One thing that may also help is to expand my services (especially in the beginning). I know it's not good to do too many things, but when building up customers I think I will need to diversify. I also considered pressure washing (which also isn't very frequent probably). Maybe I can start the lawn service up again in the near future to get some consistent revenue coming in. I'm also going to look into office cleaning, since it could be done more often.

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
I thought about this. People may need mowing services every week or every other week (even though some people try to go longer). So I'm going to have to improve on my marketing. One thing that may also help is to expand my services (especially in the beginning). I know it's not good to do too many things, but when building up customers I think I will need to diversify. I also considered pressure washing (which also isn't very frequent probably). Maybe I can start the lawn service up again in the near future to get some consistent revenue coming in. I'm also going to look into office cleaning, since it could be done more often.
I mow a lawn here and there sometimes