Congratulations Amy "Mama Fen", TMF 2016 Member of the Year!

Discussion in 'General Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Discussion' started by Todd the Cleaner, Dec 30, 2016.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. Todd the Cleaner

Todd the Cleaner Todd Cottino
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Premium VIP

Sep 4, 2011
    Male
    Owner / Operator
    Pahrump, Nevada, United States
    Ratings:
    +25,410 / 58 / -0
    We would like to congratulate Amy @Mama Fen for being chosen as TMF's member of the year. @Deron06 gave her a run for the money but alas Amy proved her superiority:D.

We also want to give an honorable mention to the runners up.

Grant @emeraldclean
    @Mike Krall
    Martin @Pinosan
    Randy @wandwizard

As a staff we also want to recognize a few other posters for their great contributions...

Funniest member - @Mike Krall, always can add a little humor to the most boring subject, plus he drives a Prius which is funny

Best thread of the year - Bo @Allied, How long can I string this guy out? His thread about the scammers contacting him about the area rugs had many of us rolling in laughter with all the twist and turns it had. Poor peanut butter!

Funniest thread - Whatever thread it was that the @CARPET CLEANING KING ! said he could take Camacho in a fight, that should of been the funniest post as well

Most helpful thread - Any thread that @Scott W or Steve Andrews @SAA posts in, these guys are full of knowledge and offer so much to our industry

Most educational thread - @Johnny Bravo - Can you remove a turmeric stain? - Lots of valuable information here and a thread everyone should read.

Most off the wall poster - @CCWorks , we do not know what he is posting about half the time with all his copy and paste posts but he just might be onto something (Damn those GMO products!)

Biggest loser - BioSteam and his many personalities, all we can say is about this guy is "what a joke"

Biggest winner - Grant @emeraldclean, as he BBQ's another delicious steak at his lake house. A perfect role model we would all do good to follow. Grant knows how to make the money and even more important how to take the time to enjoy life.

Most helpful - Randy @wandwizard , all his posts are rock solid with information that helps many of us out on a daily basis.

Most creative - Martin @Pinosan, he always has a way to get those impossible jobs done! He may just teach us all a thing or two as long as Trump doesn't get to him first:cautious:

Conspiracy theorist -Matt @Spazznout , one day he will prove us all wrong!

Mad scientist - @Mama Fen, she knows exactly how we will blow up the world with our mixing of chemicals:eek:

Most determined - Jason @1ST CHOICE CLEANING, Jason has managed to build a very successful business with his "on the border" pricing As he puts Camacho to shame:cool:.

Most congenial - @Todd the Cleaner, one of the nicest guys around that is willing to help others at any given time even if it means sacrificing his own time

Most improved - @Jose Holguin, the guy works non stop on his business and is bound to have a huge year in 2017 as he tries to take over the world!

Member that has the most other members on ignore- Camacho @Prosteam-sonomacounty, at his current rate of putting guys on ignore he will only be able to see his own post by the end of 2017

Member that has the most post without posting about our industry - @MikeGaure , not sure if he has ever cleaned any carpet or tile in his life but he will post about everything else

Newbie of the year- @LightningCarpetCare, a new business that is not afraid to ask questions and is on the right track to building a growing business

Member with the most SWAG - '6 @Six Figure Solo Cleaner, the guy has confidence and will let everyone know it every time he posts

Most liked Member that has not been around as much as they used to be- This is a tie between @Johnny Bravo and @aloha one, would like to see these guys posting more often

Member that needs to post more often- Much like Dave and Johnny, @shane deubell is missed with all his wisdom in his posts. Go back and read some of his posts and you will learn something that will help you

Member that is always selling something- @smart n kleen, he has sold enough equipment this year to get 10 business started and always has something new for sale.

And last but not least I think all of TMF would like to thank @rob allen and Tre @admin for all the hard work and effort they put into making TMF what it is. They have definitely helped to better the carpet industry!

• Like Like x 19
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. rob allen

rob allen Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Top Poster of Month

Sep 5, 2007
    Male
    President
    Va.
    Ratings:
    +27,104 / 85 / -0
    Congrats to all the winners.

This spot is reserved for top 4 winners who will be awarded prizes. Please pm me your shipping info.

Mike K
    Grant
    Deron
    Randy
    Martin

• Like Like x 4
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. wandwizard

wandwizard Randy Dockins
    Premium VIP

Nov 12, 2008
    Male
    carpet and upholstery cleaning.
    Ratings:
    +4,647 / 14 / -0
    I don't know if I agree with that @Todd the Cleaner being most congenial. I don't know if us lesser mortals have a chance with people like @Mama Fen on here. She must have an IQ that's well into the genius category. I think mine's below C level and my elevator don't go all the way to the top either. :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Mike Krall

Premium VIP

Apr 24, 2013
    Male
    New York
    Ratings:
    +8,289 / 15 / -0
    Congrats to Amy on her victory!

Congrats to everyone that tried to unseat her victory and to everyone that contributes to making TMF great on a daily basis without expecting an award.

Whoever put that list together did an awesome job, thanks for putting the time in on that :)

• Like Like x 5
  5. 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff Member Moderator Premium VIP

Mar 30, 2010
    Male
    texas
    Ratings:
    +18,686 / 84 / -0
    Just like TMF is a team effort so was that list, I added the part about the Prius on yours :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. emeraldclean

Premium VIP

Feb 20, 2012
    Male
    owner operator Carpet/ Furnace & Duct Cleaning
    Beausejour Manitoba Canada
    Ratings:
    +11,190 / 16 / -0
    Congrats to Amy on being TMF member of the year.
    I would like to give my prize to @Jose Holguin .
    Jose please pm Rob your shipping address.

• Like Like x 3
  7. 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Mar 30, 2010
    Male
    texas
    Ratings:
    +18,686 / 84 / -0
    And Martin

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. george8585

george8585 Active Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Male
    New Jersey
    Ratings:
    +398 / 2 / -0
    Well-deserved Congrats Amy TMF Member of the Year

• Like Like x 2
  9. alexus

Premium VIP

Nov 6, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +476 / 3 / -0
    Congrats , I think Putin was jack whole vote system ;-)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. MikeGaure

Premium VIP

Nov 23, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +5,121 / 19 / -0
    Member that has the most other members on ignore- Camacho @Prosteam-sonomacounty, at his current rate of putting guys on ignore he will only be able to see his own post by the end of 2017

Lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. MikeGaure

Premium VIP

Nov 23, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +5,121 / 19 / -0
    Member that has the most post without posting about our industry - @MikeGaure , not sure if he has ever cleaned any carpet or tile in his life but he will post about everything else

Watch it @Todd the Cleaner

Before I put you on ignore

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. LeeRoy

LeeRoy Active Member

Feb 13, 2010
    Male
    Owner / Operator
    Arizona
    Ratings:
    +329 / 2 / -0
    Congratulations to Amy! And to everyone else who made the list. I've learned a lot over the years being a member here and wish everyone great success in the new year.

• Like Like x 5
  13. 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Mar 30, 2010
    Male
    texas
    Ratings:
    +18,686 / 84 / -0
    I have to say their are a ton of great members here on TMF, we might fight at times but but there isn't any other group of knuckleheads I'd rather fight with. After 15 years in the industry it would be easy to think I know all I need to know but I learn a lot all the time from other members here.

I would like to thank each and every member for being part of the TMF family and for having the willingness to help guys we don't know all around the globe. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Mar 30, 2010
    Male
    texas
    Ratings:
    +18,686 / 84 / -0
    I think @Todd the Cleaner was just picking on you, I recall you once made a post about janitorial work ;)

15. 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Mar 30, 2010
    Male
    texas
    Ratings:
    +18,686 / 84 / -0
    Odds are Camacho doesn't even know this thread exists since he has Todd on ignore :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. MikeGaure

Premium VIP

Nov 23, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +5,121 / 19 / -0
    Thanks for the commentary I couldn't figure it out. :rolleyes:

17. 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Mar 30, 2010
    Male
    texas
    Ratings:
    +18,686 / 84 / -0
    I'm always willing to help the slow members out :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. MikeGaure

Premium VIP

Nov 23, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +5,121 / 19 / -0
    @admin

That ignore button for mods would be amazingly appreciated bout now

• Funny Funny x 3
  19. Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP

Apr 23, 2013
    Male
    Windsor, California
    Ratings:
    +20,776 / 81 / -0
    Just shakin off the cobwebs from a great weekend when I came across this post...

Nice work, Big Sexy...

20. Todd the Cleaner

Todd the Cleaner Todd Cottino
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Premium VIP

Sep 4, 2011
    Male
    Owner / Operator
    Pahrump, Nevada, United States
    Ratings:
    +25,410 / 58 / -0
    I can't take all the credit here.....this was a team effort in writing this post.:D

• Like Like x 2