FB - Complete this sentence; I started my business... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

FB Complete this sentence; I started my business...

J

Jason Goodman

Because when you work for some one else there is only so much you can earn ! Even if you worked 168 hours in one week you will only earn so much !
When you work for yourself you could earn a lot more !
That's why I started mine

M

Michael Haight

I was tired of making other people money and me not benefiting from it while living paycheck to paycheck...

M

Matt Smith

My single mother was my inspiration. She was able to provide for 3 hungry, growing boys with her own business.

D

Dan G. Langendoerfer

I was born into this business. Full time since 16 and started hauling 1/2 buckets of water on the weekends when I was 9 years old... it’s not just a business for me it’s a way of life. It’s been one hell of a ride thus far!

T

Todd Martinez

I was tired of being a male stripper nobody wanted to come see shrimp teaser

G

Gene Miller

I was tired of working for peanuts for other people. Now I work for peanuts for myself. LOL

R

Rodney Ray Rapp

I love meeting and seeing new people every day and get to visit and see people all throughout my community I love doing what I do

C

Chisum Proctor

I love window cleaning, make better money and didn't and still don't want to do anything else

T

Tim Guimond

I was able to make my whole month salary in 1 day. Also I get paid everyday instead of waiting biweekly for a paycheck.