Compensation for assistant

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Yeah man carpet cleaning is only lucrative for the owner in most cases. I would never scrub rugs unless I was the owner. Way easier ways to make the same if not more for semi unskilled labor.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Yeah man carpet cleaning is only lucrative for the owner in most cases. I would never scrub rugs unless I was the owner. Way easier ways to make the same if not more for semi unskilled labor.
especially after 8yrs!

Bret

Aug 2, 2017
Real Name
Bret Stevens
Yes, its true I'm probably a dumbass, but I enjoy cleaning carpet, I enjoy getting exercise and sweating profusely so I dont have to go to gym. And rug sucking is way better than sitting in a cubicle or behind a desk all day in my opinion.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
However you figure it....
Pay a straight commission asap.....
Train the worker to be out on his own and make add ons.....
Give extra bonus if he gets houses for work from friends and family.....

You will be happier and he will look forward to work....

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Yes, its true I'm probably a dumbass, but I enjoy cleaning carpet, I enjoy getting exercise and sweating profusely so I dont have to go to gym. And rug sucking is way better than sitting in a cubicle or behind a desk all day in my opinion.
I dont think you're dumb.
you're obviously faithful and consistent if you've been employed at same place for 8years says alot actually.

obviously you've been thinking alot more about your situation since you're on this site. good for you.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
What Mike said...and it maybe time to start looking into your own company.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Bret
What state ru in?????
We cud help point u to a good reasonable truckmount

Bret

Aug 2, 2017
Real Name
Bret Stevens
As mentioned before, I am in Colorado. Greeley specifically.