Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I’m a big believer in tucking in company shirts. However I see a lot of companies online and in real life they don’t tuck. What’s your take?

Adjustments.JPG

Timothyscarpet

Aug 29, 2018
Real Name
Chris Westerman
Untucked for sure! I think it depends on how you present your company image. You can still look sharp with an untucked shirt if your outfit, tools and van all coordinate with color schemes and logos. Our work shirts are two tone 3/4 length baseball t shirts and we get compliments all the time!

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
No matter how well I tuck and how tight my belt is there's no way for me to keep it looking good after doing any type of bending or crouching. Tucked for meetings with clients though.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Just wearing a uniform alone is a step above the other 50% of cleaners out there.

I warned my night crew guys all the time they had to be in uniform.

"Why? There are no customers around?"

Set off an alarm one night and police didnt believe them at first because they weren't in uniform.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Just wearing a uniform alone is a step above the other 50% of cleaners out there.

I warned my night crew guys all the time they had to be in uniform.

"Why? There are no customers around?"

Set off an alarm one night and police didnt believe them at first because they weren't in uniform.

Sad but true. But on the flip side, low hanging competitors make it easier for higher standard cleaners.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Tuck in a must! looks clean and professional. It be wierd to see your attorney show up to court to defend you with his or her short all out with a tie, id be nervous in letting them defend me.

Excellent point. My grandson and I go back and forth a little about language. I tel him “if you can’t use it in court then don’t use it in my business because clients are always judging us.