Common Questions you get

Touchpoint Pro

Jul 15, 2019
Irvine, CA
Real Name
Jesse Marcks
Business Location
United States
I was curious... when you have a prospective client calling you , what are the top 5 most frequently asked questions they ask and how do you respond? I think it would be interesting to hear feedback from different personalities. :) thanks!

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
You own a marketing company,

Please if you want to advertise, pay up to @admin or @rob allen and be up front with your true intentions.

Being shady and not upfront about your intentions is not a good way to start a relationship with clients.

And yes you want us to be your customers.

Reactions: admin

Touchpoint Pro

Jul 15, 2019
Irvine, CA
Real Name
Jesse Marcks
Business Location
United States
Not getting too much info here. maybe I should dive in a lil deeper and tell you why I asked... I have a client who I'm setting up a chatbot for on his website...he gave me a few questions that he gets frequently , but not many. since there are a ton of industry pro's on here was hoping to get some help. maybe identify more questions? maybe get better answers to those questions? who knows maybe someone will post a good response to a FAQ that you've never thought of that could bring you more appointments right? This could be learning for everybody!

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
How much does it cost?

When are you available?

How long does it take to dry?

Those are the top 3 questions and almost every customer asks. A few will ask if we are a steam cleaner and if its green.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
How much does it cost?
When are you available?
How long does it take to dry?
I have to agree that to most cleaners these will be some of the questions asked. Another may be:
What is your cleaning process?

But in my opinion your talking to the wrong people here. To get the best answers, you should be talking to your clients target market and ask them what are the 5 most important things are in choosing an in home service or carpet cleaning if you want to be more specific. We as cleaners are looking from the inside. You need to talk to people that are looking from the outside because those are the people your client is trying to attract.

Of course that would take more time than posting on a chat board though.

As an example, after about 15 years in business I found that a lot of what we did was brought on by my perspective only and we never asked anything of our clients. So I sent a letter out to 100 past customers and 100 blind potential customers from areas we wanted to do more business in. The response we got changed how we marketed and allowed us to look at what we did from the perspective of who we worked for.

Make sense?

Last edited:

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Yes, targeting marketing is a powerful tool. In my particular market not many cleaners use the internet effectively so I have a "wide net" approach currently since we are in our first 6 months of being open.

Reactions: Touchpoint Pro

Touchpoint Pro

Jul 15, 2019
Irvine, CA
Real Name
Jesse Marcks
Business Location
United States
Thanks guys for the feedback! My Client is a carpet cleaner which is why I'm asking for other cleaners advice.. I felt like he didn't give me many questions potential clients ask him, but it was pretty much what you all said so I feel like I at least covered my bases. As far as non customers I'm good on that.. I do targeted campaigns for clients all the time.... you name it, I've done it , just depends on what the client wants. but hey , thanks guys!