Commercial Truck Washing- What would you charge? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Commercial Truck Washing- What would you charge?

Mr.T

Jan 22, 2010
Utah
Real Name
Travis Lake
Business Location
United States
blacktiedetail, I will have to pm you when I get a little closer to securing the gig. I found out today that a professional detail company offered to do it for 115 the first wash of each truck and then 75 if done bi weekly. I feel I could do it for 65-75 a truck and 85-90 in the winter months. Sounds low though but I already have a full time job and this will be just extra gravy. Need to get the machine, burner and chems though first. I wonder if i could rent one for a month before I invest in my own. Anyone know where I could get a pressure washer for a good price? any Ideas on chemicals will help so keep them comming. Thanks for all your help.

davenjai

Dec 16, 2009
Peachtree City, GA
Real Name
David Tassa
Business Location
United States
You change jets for differant jobs, they have a soap jet. The soap won't draw when you put a wash jet in.

Mr.T

Jan 22, 2010
Utah
Real Name
Travis Lake
Business Location
United States
My Dad has a small pressure washer and it came with a wand that if you pull on the end it pulls the soap through at a lower psi then you can push the end back toward you it goes back to rinse mode.

RachelRoberts

Sep 11, 2011
United States
www.best-pressure-washer-reviews.com
Real Name
rachel roberts
Business Location
United States
Most times it is best to bid these units on a time and materials basis unless you are doing a regular cleaning. Prices can vary dramatically based on how bad they are and what they want done. Regular wash might be $30-$75 where a good degreasing job might be $150-200. Pain prep is a whole different ball game and you are closer to $400-500 ea.

Chiquillo

Sep 6, 2008
South Baja / Mexico
Real Name
Osvaldo Trasvina
Business Location
Mexico
if you want to this part time job / for serious, you have to get the basic tools for sure. that means first invest / then have proofits right?
Either you save for your complete basic tools / or end up wasting to much time / renting, or not having that tool to do the job faster & better.

for me one of the best options to do Truck washing, is using a Hot Pressure washer along / yes you will invest more at first, but you will see the difference since your first job / less expensive truck chemicals & special shampoos to buy.

you will clean much better using Hot Pressure washer / than regular Cold Pressure washer.

Well this is my personal opinion!!

chems for Truck washing are not cheap!!!

Tranzwash Group

Dec 16, 2019
Real Name
George K
Tranzwash now offers a stationery truck wash facility at our headquarters in Laverton North where we employ the same water saving techniques as our mobile truck washing crews. All our cleaning products and services are environmentally friendly and non-toxic and all our operators are trained professional wash technicians who are dedicated to excellence in service. The cost is moderate price depending on commercial trucks or fleet trucks as package price or individual price.

NoMatterWhat24/7

Aug 15, 2020
Real Name
Scotty Miller
I get $55 for a basic wash and vac of a Yukpn XL. a big rig for $75? Way to low.. Pick up some Meguiars Wheel Brightner, spray on with a pump sprayer, pressure wash that shiznit off and you will look like a king. The tires, use a product called Hyper Dressing from Meguiars as well, can be diluted down to 1:4 and will look great. PM me for more info on the detailing bit...
Great info! Thanks! I'm just getting into adding Semi's to my list to clean and appreciate any info like this that helps.

Michadoh

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Hazel Ann
100/ truck will do. As for the PSI you can settle between this range 1200 – 1900 PSI.