commercial cleaning services Get Free Cleaning Quote? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

jamesjcapps

Oct 7, 2020
Real Name
James J Capps
Hi, My name is James, and I have a small startup firm. We had an office in Toronto. Due to the pandemic, we shut down our office and started to work from home. The office was kept shut for the last seven months, and now we are planning to reopen our office. The last day we went and opened it, but the office was fully covered with dust and gossamer. So the office should be cleaned professionally.

jamesjcapps

Oct 7, 2020
Real Name
James J Capps
Hi, My name is James, and I have a small startup firm. We had an office in Toronto. Due to the pandemic, we shut down our office and started to work from home. The office was kept shut for the last seven months, and now we are planning to reopen our office. The last day we went and opened it, but the office was fully covered with dust and gossamer. So the office should be cleaned professionally. We did an online search and found a company that doing office cleaning works. Has anyone experienced their service? Please share your views, which will be helpful.