Come on Virginia, you're better than dilation & after birth abortion | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Come on Virginia, you're better than dilation & after birth abortion

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
He just keeps popping in to fart. "Stick around larry. Debate a lil. You have 1 no 2 other lefties on board to help you argue dead end points".

I'll debate...why would anyone not want to protect our elections. I can only think of 1 reason why the right doesn't care.

Why don't you, keep it clean, want to protect our voting system?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I'll debate...why would anyone not want to protect our elections. I can only think of 1 reason why the right doesn't care.

Stop cheating. Its that simple Larry. Hillary lost at her own game. Even with her cheats it was not enough.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

It is strange though to me that you would want to protect our voting system as you say. But you are outspokenly against voter ID. Cant have your cake and eat it.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
It is strange though to me that you would want to protect our voting system as you say. But you are outspokenly against voter ID. Cant have your cake and eat it.
Russia, our enemy, helped Trump win and you're good with that.

Again, without any angry name calling, why would you be against a paper vote back up system. I believe you think it would hurt the right's chances to winning elections.

What is your reason?

Now I'll wait for your f_ck you to me because there is no legit reason not to have a vote verification system.

And please show me my post where I said I was against voter ID.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
The Commerce Department reported that the economy grew by just 2.5 percent or 2.9 percent in 2018, depending on exactly how you measure it.

Earth to TMF conservatives...that sucks.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Russia, our enemy, helped Trump win and you're good with that.

Again, without any angry name calling, why would you be against a paper vote back up system. I believe you think it would hurt the right's chances to winning elections.

What is your reason?

Now I'll wait for your f_ck you to me because there is no legit reason not to have a vote verification system.

And please show me my post where I said I was against voter ID.
Russia did what exactly? Did they cast votes in his favor :D
And yeah i am for dumping the hacked machines. Cast paper votes. Many of us did this anyway.

Lol you do know i can find it here right? I have a very good memory of what's been said. I also recall you calling it what was your favorite saying... "why would you be for voter suppression" sound like something you would say? Hell you said it so many times it just may even be in this thread.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Reactions: TLC CARPET CLEANING

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
I don't vote and will survive any political climate. Question is, how will you fare if he gets re-elected?

My point is to show, in a proof positive way, a scene of Trump partying with a known pedophile. DONE.

Let's see your picture proof of a Satanic Democratic Pedophile ring, Lizard People, QAnon, or Clinton assassinations. That's right you don't have any.

Your first pic with a young Epstein makes no sense either. Don't hit the booze so early...not good for your business.
Nobody gets WTF your response is to the pic I posted.

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
My point is to show, in a proof positive way, a scene of Trump partying with a known pedophile. DONE.

Let's see your picture proof of a Satanic Democratic Pedophile ring, Lizard People, QAnon, or Clinton assassinations. That's right you don't have any.

Nobody gets WTF your response is to the pic I posted.
So angry. Why are Democrat’s so angry walking around like someone pissed in their Cheerios everyday or they stepped in their own dog doo? I must say politics have become entertainment and if DT wins again I will find it entertaining to watch the Dems melt down x’s 2. Biggest cry babies on the planet

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
I don't vote and will survive any political climate. Question is, how will you fare if he gets re-elected?
Very sad that you don't vote.

What is your point...your whole premise of me being on some kind of assistance is way off. I can collect SS today but I don't.

You seem to have this need to believe all Democrats don't work and all Republicans bust their asses. Just look at Trump, guaranty he's never worked harder, in his whole life, than I have just in this month of July.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
So angry. Why are Democrat’s so angry walking around like someone pissed in their Cheerios everyday or they stepped in their own dog doo? I must say politics have become entertainment and if DT wins again I will find it entertaining to watch the Dems melt down x’s 2. Biggest cry babies on the planet
Trump looks pissed off all the time...what's he so mad about?

Look at these TRumpers celebrating the murder of a 14 year old black boy who flirted with a white lady in 1950s Mississippi. What would have happened if Till would have been smooth enough to just grab her pussy?

Feel the love and happiness of some of your associates
emmett till.jpg

Last edited:

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Larsox .. Your just a NASTY/MISERABLE/PATHETIC/ANGRY Liberal !!!

You should be useful and go clean up the shit/needles/drugs all over streets of the Liberal cities in your state of California or maybe you should join Antifa. Your full of HATE. They would welcome you.

donald-trump-melania-trump.jpg

Reactions: TLC CARPET CLEANING

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Larsox .. Your just a NASTY/MISERABLE/PATHETIC/ANGRY Liberal !!!

You should be useful and go clean up the shit/needles/drugs all over streets of the Liberal cities in your state of California or maybe you should join Antifa. Your full of HATE. They would welcome you.

View attachment 86645
Hey ProChoice george8585...how many babies did you murder today?

Clean up Mississippi's and Alabama's poverty and unwed mother problem...then talk to me.

Politically there is almost no difference between this site and any white supremacy site you can visit(if there is a difference, please list it here).

And I've never seen a President siding and choosing to love the likes of Kim Jong Un(our enemy), Putin(our enemy), and Duterte while showing hate for our government and allies.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Trump looks pissed off all the time...what's he so mad about?

Look at these TRumpers celebrating the murder of a 14 year old black boy who flirted with a white lady in 1950s Mississippi. What would have happened if Till would have been smooth enough to just grab her pussy?

Feel the love and happiness of some of your associates
View attachment 86650
200,000 million white people in America and a few bad apples? For all I know this pic is out of context. I'm Native American and find it odd that you as a white person call other white people names. And Dems call for diversity and yet Dems have practically all white candidates running for president. Dems create and thrive on flaming racism when it's not there. Any common sense person can see through the ruse. I have only 2 white people out of 12 employees and they don't and I don't see racism. It's a farce. I know racism. I was bussed in 60's to an all black school. Yet have zero racism and yet you are full of racism towards white people. As my dad would say 'son the world is bassackwards".

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
white privlege horse.jpg