Come on Virginia, you're better than dilation & after birth abortion | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Come on Virginia, you're better than dilation & after birth abortion

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Sounds like Rhode Island is trying to pass liberal abortion laws right now. I came across this video today. The young man in there is very well spoken. He made some good sense so I doubt the liberals trying to pass this will pay any attention to him.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Sounds like Rhode Island is trying to pass liberal abortion laws right now. I came across this video today. The young man in there is very well spoken. He made some good sense so I doubt the liberals trying to pass this will pay any attention to him.

No teleprompter?
That was really smart and well said.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
“China, if you’re listening, why don’t you get Trump’s tax returns?” Clinton said in this hypothetical scenario. “I’m sure our media would richly reward you.”

The only other adversary of ours, who’s anywhere near as good as the Russians, is China. So why should Russia have all the fun? And since Russia is clearly backing Republicans, why don’t we ask China to back the Dems?’”

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Bad week for Kool-Aid quaffing conservatives. You probably didn't hear about this from InfoWars, Breitbart, Drudge, RedState, Modern Klansman, The Blaze, and Faux News so I'll fill you in.

-Trump lost $1.17 billion over 10 years.

Trump, an heir who squandered $413 million given to him from his father, much of which was earned on government contracts and financed by tax payers.

1985 -51.4

1986 -99.6

1987 -4.5 Ghost wrote The Art of the Deal...lol!! Well his loses were low. His best year.

1988 -46.6

1989 -90.3

1990 -400.3

1991 -664.3

1992 -751.1

1993 -814.0

1994 -918.5

1995 -915.7

To everyone on this forum, even if you never made a profit...even if you lost $1 million in your first year of cleaning carpet you are hands down a better businessman than Trump. What a total lazy FU_K-UP. What a loosaah! This freeloader never gives to charities or pays taxes. DEAD WOOD! Useless! A max taker!

We haven't even addressed the SEVEN bankruptcies yet. We will get the rest of his taxes soon via New York state. Anyone here want to bet this next round of taxes will be worst?

He lost more money than any American for 10 years.

If you lost $500 million in 10 years you would be twice(half as bad) the businessman Trump is. He lost a lot of other people's money, would you let him invest your savings? Much worst then Bernie Madoff.

-Now for the Russian money laundering NRA.

I guess the 2nd amendment is only to be used against our government and democrats. Foreign enemies like Russia, who attacked us in 2016, are just fine with conservatives, “gun enthusiast” and republicans.

Wayne La Pierre and Ollie North were/ are stealing from the NRA/ NRA members. La Pierre makes 1 million a year and charged the NRA/ NRA members/ you for over 200k in high priced suits and this in addition to over another 200 k in expenses.

Wayne just didn't have the scratch to buy his own clothes. Well...we all know a million dollars just doesn't go as far as it use to.

I have a very smart conservative gun toting friend who would run the NRA for $150k a year and I guaranty would do a better job.

Convicted felon and topped out Light Colonel Ollie North(so lame he couldn't make full bird even though he went to Annapolis) got caught stealing from you guys too.

Where can I get a bump stock now, it seems the trump administration has made them illegal. I wanted to get 2 of them for my grandchildren. Looks like I cannot anymore, we're all losing gun rights under Trump.

Funny thing...gun rights increased under Obama...and decreased under Trump WTF!!

But the NRA is in financial trouble...They need your thoughts and prayers. So keep sending them your money. I'll smile as I think of them.

-Trump fixer Cohen says he helped Falwell handle racy photos.

Big surprise. If you are an NRA member and you have sent money to Falwell you may have taken a trump financial class at his school.

Cannot wait to see the American Greed Shows, complete with Stacy Keach narration, on Trump, the NRA, and Falwell's church/ university. Racy/ naughty pictures with Falwell are you effin kidding me. I don't know why I even get surprised anymore.

How much you want to bet there is a tryst or abortion somewhere in Falwell's self righteous A-hole's past. Maybe Falwell and trump ran the ladies togethaah. Wonder who got sloppy seconds You couldn't write this stuff and sell it in Hollywood...it's just too cliché. Happens more times than it doesn't.

Ooooh, close one. Falwell's University private airline is supplying jp4 to the Pentagon. Who knew the administration needed another middleman in the sale of jet fuel to the military? Oh yeah... the church's profit is tax free too. More corruption than a team of investigators can follow.

Are you guys on the right feeling biggly grifted yet? Probably not, after all you are a group that believes a baby fu_king business was being run from a pizza parlor by demonic democrats and that Hillary has assassinated 100s. Don't forget to use your decoder rings to decipher your latest Q message.

If anything I've reported to you is inaccurate...let me know. You're going to find that it's all true though.

You didn't really buy into the self made man thing right. No you did/ do.

Wake up now!! So sad.

Circle hook – Line – Sinker!

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Bad week for Kool-Aid quaffing conservatives. You probably didn't hear about this from InfoWars, Breitbart, Drudge, RedState, Modern Klansman, The Blaze, and Faux News so I'll fill you in.

-Trump lost $1.17 billion over 10 years.

Trump, an heir who squandered $413 million given to him from his father, much of which was earned on government contracts and financed by tax payers.

1985 -51.4

1986 -99.6

1987 -4.5 Ghost wrote The Art of the Deal...lol!! Well his loses were low. His best year.

1988 -46.6

1989 -90.3

1990 -400.3

1991 -664.3

1992 -751.1

1993 -814.0

1994 -918.5

1995 -915.7

To everyone on this forum, even if you never made a profit...even if you lost $1 million in your first year of cleaning carpet you are hands down a better businessman than Trump. What a total lazy FU_K-UP. What a loosaah! This freeloader never gives to charities or pays taxes. DEAD WOOD! Useless! A max taker!

We haven't even addressed the SEVEN bankruptcies yet. We will get the rest of his taxes soon via New York state. Anyone here want to bet this next round of taxes will be worst?

He lost more money than any American for 10 years.

If you lost $500 million in 10 years you would be twice(half as bad) the businessman Trump is. He lost a lot of other people's money, would you let him invest your savings? Much worst then Bernie Madoff.

-Now for the Russian money laundering NRA.

I guess the 2nd amendment is only to be used against our government and democrats. Foreign enemies like Russia, who attacked us in 2016, are just fine with conservatives, “gun enthusiast” and republicans.

Wayne La Pierre and Ollie North were/ are stealing from the NRA/ NRA members. La Pierre makes 1 million a year and charged the NRA/ NRA members/ you for over 200k in high priced suits and this in addition to over another 200 k in expenses.

Wayne just didn't have the scratch to buy his own clothes. Well...we all know a million dollars just doesn't go as far as it use to.

I have a very smart conservative gun toting friend who would run the NRA for $150k a year and I guaranty would do a better job.

Convicted felon and topped out Light Colonel Ollie North(so lame he couldn't make full bird even though he went to Annapolis) got caught stealing from you guys too.

Where can I get a bump stock now, it seems the trump administration has made them illegal. I wanted to get 2 of them for my grandchildren. Looks like I cannot anymore, we're all losing gun rights under Trump.

Funny thing...gun rights increased under Obama...and decreased under Trump WTF!!

But the NRA is in financial trouble...They need your thoughts and prayers. So keep sending them your money. I'll smile as I think of them.

-Trump fixer Cohen says he helped Falwell handle racy photos.

Big surprise. If you are an NRA member and you have sent money to Falwell you may have taken a trump financial class at his school.

Cannot wait to see the American Greed Shows, complete with Stacy Keach narration, on Trump, the NRA, and Falwell's church/ university. Racy/ naughty pictures with Falwell are you effin kidding me. I don't know why I even get surprised anymore.

How much you want to bet there is a tryst or abortion somewhere in Falwell's self righteous A-hole's past. Maybe Falwell and trump ran the ladies togethaah. Wonder who got sloppy seconds You couldn't write this stuff and sell it in Hollywood...it's just too cliché. Happens more times than it doesn't.

Ooooh, close one. Falwell's University private airline is supplying jp4 to the Pentagon. Who knew the administration needed another middleman in the sale of jet fuel to the military? Oh yeah... the church's profit is tax free too. More corruption than a team of investigators can follow.

Are you guys on the right feeling biggly grifted yet? Probably not, after all you are a group that believes a baby fu_king business was being run from a pizza parlor by demonic democrats and that Hillary has assassinated 100s. Don't forget to use your decoder rings to decipher your latest Q message.

If anything I've reported to you is inaccurate...let me know. You're going to find that it's all true though.

You didn't really buy into the self made man thing right. No you did/ do.

Wake up now!! So sad.

Circle hook – Line – Sinker!
You still just cant reach those straws i see.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Hey george8585 you need to get moving. The rethugs/ forced birthers are weaponizing the constitution to rip away a women's right to choose what happens to her own body.

In a rare moment of candor, you said you are OK with abortions that are up to 12 weeks. Guess what...most of the country agrees with you. Don't let the minority decide what they think is best for you, me and us.

It is an old cliche of theirs to force their religion on others. Don't let trump do this to the country.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Texas Baptist pastor who advocated executing women for abortion faces child sexual assault charges

Stephen Bratton, a 43-year-old recently former Southern Baptist pastor in Cypress Station, Texas, has been charged with repeatedly sexually assaulting a teenage relative over several years. From the Houston Chronicle.

Stephen Bratton, who resigned from Grace Family Baptist Church in Cypress Station last month, was charged Friday with continuous sexual abuse of a child, Senior Deputy Thomas Gilliland said Saturday. The 43-year-old is accused of inappropriate touching that escalated to “sexual intercourse multiple times a day or several times a week” from 2013 to 2015, Gilliland said.

Bratton seemed to have a keen interest in controlling women’s bodies and their health care. Because, of course he did.

Bratton has been an outspoken pro-life advocate, making national news recently for supporting a failed bill that would have made it possible to criminally charge women who terminate their pregnancies.

Bratton didn’t merely want to prosecute women for abortion, he supported a bill that have made abortion a capital felony and could even carry the death penalty for women.

The Houston Chronicle reports Bratton confessed to his wife, who called his fellow church leaders. To their credit, they notified police the same day and took steps to immediately dismiss him and excommunicate him.

Unfortunately, Bratton paid a $50,000 bond and was released.

Not even surprising.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
“20 years, 700 victims”

So reads part of the headline of a sweeping investigation that has found years of sexual abuse perpetrated by hundreds of Southern Baptist church leaders against an even larger number of victims.

The Houston Chronicle and the San Antonio Express-News reported that nearly 400 Southern Baptist church leaders and volunteers have faced sexual misconduct allegations in the past two decades. As many as 700 victims — some as young as 3 — were sexually abused, some raped and molested repeatedly, according to the report.