Come on Virginia, you're better than dilation & after birth abortion | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Come on Virginia, you're better than dilation & after birth abortion

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
On top of all this you now have the prospect of the Republican Party taking over at the capital . The Governor and the third in line Attorney General both admitted to being in “ black face “ in their past and the Lt. Governor has been accused of sexual assault. Be interesting to see how the Democrats “ tap dance “ this away !! BTW , the woman accusing the Lt. Governor has the SAME law firm Christine Ford had during the Kavanaugh debacle . Very interesting .
All the Best , Ed

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
vogue.jpg

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
WOW this is sick, an abortion right before delivery is really sad. The devil is trying his best for sins and population control. As far as I know in all religions abortion is prohibited.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Abortion in my opinion a symptom of a much deeper problem.

It's interesting how often the Bible gives us a guideline for a way to live, and the consequences of our "sins" seem to be built in to our bad choices.

Humans have a knack for short-term denial. "Well if she gets pregnant we can get an abortion"

Boom, instant bad logic for why it's ok to be doing what we're doing.

Freedom of choice and contemplation of morality is what separates us from animals.

I spay and neuter my dogs because they don't know any better...maybe that should be the consequence for any abortion not tied to rape or unwanted sex. We can't get rid of it, but we can stop it from continually happening.

That being said, God always finds a way, even after we royally fudge everything up.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Abortion in my opinion a symptom of a much deeper problem.

It's interesting how often the Bible gives us a guideline for a way to live, and the consequences of our "sins" seem to be built in to our bad choices.

Humans have a knack for short-term denial. "Well if she gets pregnant we can get an abortion"

Boom, instant bad logic for why it's ok to be doing what we're doing.

Freedom of choice and contemplation of morality is what separates us from animals.

I spay and neuter my dogs because they don't know any better...maybe that should be the consequence for any abortion not tied to rape or unwanted sex. We can't get rid of it, but we can stop it from continually happening.

That being said, God always finds a way, even after we royally fudge everything up.
I dont know. In the instance of animals mating for survival. The animals behave as they should. Some humans might want to take note on how they care for their young. They also dont decide to abort because they feel like their lives have just begun and children will get in the way of their future or the next hunt or foraging. Humans have the ability to think before they act. Think i dont want kids because my life has just begun and im not ready yet. So another brilliant human something animals cant do made pills to accomplish this simple task. Just follow the instructions on the package.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Your God will Save you and you will have money and every lasting governments

Save your religion and fight for your government.

WOW this is sick, an abortion right before delivery is really sad. The devil is trying his best for sins and population control. As far as I know in all religions abortion is prohibited.
abortion is prohibited.

Watch humanity ruin the oceans: Nasa animation shows how vast ‘garbage islands’ have taken over the seas in the last 35 years

• World's waste congregates into five ‘garbage islands’ that swirl around the planet's major ocean gyres
  • These are in the Indian Ocean, the north and south of the Pacific, and north and south Atlantic Ocean
  • Nasa's created the animation using data from floating, scientific buoys to map the movement of plastic
  • 8 million tons of plastic bottles, bags, toys and other plastic rubbish ends up in the oceans each year

Last edited:

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Look at this fu_kin "moran". He cannot even tell you what crimes he thinks she's guilty of.