Come on Virginia, you're better than dilation & after birth abortion

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Abortion in the first 3 months I can acept but late term abortion and after birth abortion is murder and SICK !!!!
I cannot believe what you're saying. You, like most of US citizens, approve of abortion up to 3 months. You are pro-choice and probably to the left of me.

91.1% of abortions occur before 13 weeks.

There is no such thing as a post birth abortion...it's an old joke ...Typically we'd say the guy is so stupid he's a great candidate for a post birth abortion...remember?

Here you are...totally OK with abortions(from what you said earlier) railing about abortions.

Please explain.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I don't need to explain anything to a crazy liberal like you ... lol

I didn't say I was ok with it, I said I could accept abortions under 3 months, but I don't like it...

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
I don't need to explain anything to a crazy liberal like you ... lol

I didn't say I was ok with it, I said I could accept abortions under 3 months, but I don't like it...

You are pro-choice and you don't even realize it and no one celebrates an abortion.

The people most against abortion are against contraception too. They're trying to control other's behavior and if you push back against it you are called a murderer or anti christian.

Let's see...you cannot get abortions, cannot have sex without trying to get pregnant, have to be married, contraception isn't allowed, to pleasure yourself is a sin, and don't even think about a morning after pill. Sounds like the Taliban.

Didn't you tell me that liberals try to force their ideas on you poor conservatives(well you're not really conservative)? These are the most personal activities we do as humans and conservatives are trying to completely control us.

Do not let them.

A morning after pill is not ripping a children from the womb.

Be cautious of anyone using terms like ripped out.

Last edited:

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
There are so many lies in this thread it is ridiculous. Here's what she really said and in what context.

This is how the above occurred

How come many of you here never post your sources for what you proclaim as truth.

What is your source for the Sanger poster?
Oh come on dude.
It's well documented that Sanger was a racist proponent of abortion to reduce certain undesirable populations.

And no, most people who are anti-murder are not against birth control.

Abortion is about murdering babies for profit. Period.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Oh come on dude.
It's well documented that Sanger was a racist proponent of abortion to reduce certain undesirable populations.

If the right really believed Sanger was a racist, she'd be their hero today.

Let's see your sources. I won't hold my breath. Breitbart, Focus on the Family, Infowars, faux News, LOL!

Don't forget to include george8585, he is totally OK with abortions(</ = 3 months), like most of the public.

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
If the right really believed Sanger was a racist, she'd be their hero today.

Let's see your sources. I won't hold my breath. Breitbart, Focus on the Family, Infowars, faux News, LOL!

Don't forget to include george8585, he is totally OK with abortions(</ = 3 months), like most of the public.
You're delusional. Do your own research on Sanger. It's fact.

I suppose next you'll say you need proof Hitler killed Jew's...

Reactions: Daniel S

Daniel S

Jun 11, 2015
Knoxville, TN
Real Name
Daniel Stover
Absolutely right, Rob. All while being done "in the name of the people, equality, and a woman's choice." History books will frown upon this generation of politicians who advocate for this evil - and also those who stand by and say nothing. The time has come for people to stand up, speak out, and say exactly what this is - murder. Unequivocal, unadulterated murder. My mind goes to the story that I have heard several times that occurred in Nazi Germany:

A church building/congregation that sat right next to a set of railroad tracks, on which Jews were being transported to concentration camps. While they met on Sunday morning, the train would pass by at almost the exact same time every week. The cries of men, women, & children aboard those trains could be heard by every member. It tore them to the core. But, being fearful of repercussions if they tried to interfere in what was happening, they did nothing. Instead, when they knew the train was about to pass, they just sang louder and louder to drown out the cries of those aboard the train.

May we, as Americans, stand up for morality and speak out for those who cannot speak for themselves. I pray that the history books will also say that there were those who fought for the right to life of these beautiful children - may God grant us favor over those who seek to do evil.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
from a smaller town stand point I think it can be horrible to think of

but in big cities with prostitutes roaming the streets with needles in their arms, full of diseases and whatever else getting pregnant 4-5x per year.. its a much different type of decision imo.
birth control or close yer legs

adults know there's consequences to actions, this is beyond understanding

Reactions: keep it clean

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Oh come on dude.

Party of death is also the party of denial. They even deny that since abortions inception the black population % in US has stayed virtually the same. Abortion, esp late term, dilation and after birth 's perverted, sick and racist.