Come on Virginia, you're better than dilation & after birth abortion | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Come on Virginia, you're better than dilation & after birth abortion

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
And the 20 trips Clinton took on the Epstein Lolita express island trips was just to get a tan. Get back on your meds lost Larry.
Where is that captain's ledger, by the way? Who even claims to have seen it? Why would there be such a ledger for a domestic flight on a private plane and who would take (or host) such a flight if they knew someone was keeping records? The whole story came off (Russian government-owned) RT.com during the 2016 campaign, so if you're wondering who was influenced by Russian interference, you need only to look in the mirror. Did you remember to send Uncle Vladie your thank you note?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Where is that captain's ledger, by the way? Who even claims to have seen it? Why would there be such a ledger for a domestic flight on a private plane and who would take (or host) such a flight if they knew someone was keeping records? The whole story came off (Russian government-owned) RT.com during the 2016 campaign, so if you're wondering who was influenced by Russian interference, you need only to look in the mirror. Did you remember to send Uncle Vladie your thank you note?

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
THIS IS NOT A JOKE !!!

Epstein had this picture of Bill Clinton in a dress hanging on the wall in his New York home ... lol

EB9tkCeWsAAhKUR.jpg

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
THIS IS NOT A JOKE !!!

Epstein had this picture of Bill Clinton in a dress hanging on the wall in his New York home ... lol

View attachment 86804
They are all a bunch of disgusting low life pervs who earned the nickname "orgy" island.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
NRA Spent Tens of Thousands on Hair and Makeup for CEO’s Wife

Are you feeling foolish you sent these crooks your money yet?

Please...the NRA needs more of your Thoughts and prayers...lol!

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Larsox the ''ANGRY'' Liberal doesn't like women but I bet he likes Bill Clinton in a dress. Is SLICK WILLY more your type of woman ... lol

EB9tkCeWsAAhKUR.jpg

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Or maybe Larsox likes a woman like CROOKED that's pictured here wearing a very large but attractive table cloth ... lol

3883d66453bc017112eb920c248042ad.jpg

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Certain anti-life policies keep piling dead babies at the alter of convenience, inhumane procedures and most of all for profit.

The inhumanity starts before life, continues through their own life and is passed on to others like a demonic passage.

The suffering that is caused by people such as yourself(Rob) is staggering.

May you/ they be forgiven after the day you/ they finally awaken and find your humanity.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
THANK YOU God for President Trump and First Lady Melania

melania-trump.jpg

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

Are you feeling foolish for allowing your public servants to get rich off of your "mandatory" taxes?

There is a huge difference between mandatory taxation and voluntary donation.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

Lol you think ide be more ass bent over 10k waste vs multimillion dollar truck upgrades on pa tunpike trucks. That they could not figure out how to use so the project was scrapped and chalked up as a loss. Mandatory tolls and funding payed for that trash. And tolls went up. Waste more= tax more. Should i do every instance each city and county in the US that wasted mandatory tax money?

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Are you feeling foolish for allowing your public servants to get rich off of your "mandatory" taxes?

There is a huge difference between mandatory taxation and voluntary donation.

You're deflecting again.

A lot more than $10K, Hundreds of thousands on suits alone. At least tax money gives a job to someone, what is received for the NRA membership?

I have no problem paying for our roads, military, police, schools, parks, poor, and handicap etc. but did you really know the NRA was spending hundreds of thousands of your hard earned money on hair, make-up, & clothes?

Did they tell you this last time you wrote them a check?

These guys are as bad as the big name TV evangelicals.

To exist as a country, taxes are necessary...we would all be better off without the NRA and many members are now realizing just that and quitting.

Wayne LaPierre is making a sucker out of the membership.

I say go ahead and waste the money...lol!

Do you think it's time to stop being used?

Last edited:

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Hey Pro-Choicer george8585:

Are you ever going to explain your philosophies and what you believe or are you just going to be a cheer leader mindlessly posting pictures.

Donald...Donald...he's our man...the best he does is the best he can.

Try to dig a little deeper. If you're capable lol

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
You're deflecting again.

I have no problem paying for our roads, military, police, schools, parks, poor, and handicap etc. but did you really know the NRA was spending hundreds of thousands of your hard earned money on hair, make-up, & clothes?

Did they tell you this last time you wrote them a check?

These guys are as bad as the big name TV evangelicals.

To exist as a country, taxes are necessary...we would all be better off without the NRA and many members are now realizing just that and quitting.

Wayne LaPierre is making a sucker out of the membership.

I say go ahead and waste the money.

Do you think it's time to stop being used.
Im going to do a video for you soon. I have dash cam. I turn on the sound so you can see and hear how much wear and tare our "over taxed" roads cause on our vehicles. Mainly on state roads, city roads, and the rouds within the county seat. There are holes that are up over most peoples calves. They will and do snap ball joints, bend and snap rims, blow out tires. Eveyones shocks and struts are blown out. Yeah over tax man just the way we like it. New penndot trucks new helmets, same holes in the roads. Literally the same holes from the last governor.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Im going to do a video for you soon. I have dash cam. I turn on the sound so you can see and hear how much wear and tare our "over taxed" roads cause on our vehicles. Mainly on state roads, city roads, and the rouds within the county seat. There are holes that are up over most peoples calves. They will and do snap ball joints, bend and snap rims, blow out tires. Eveyones shocks and struts are blown out. Yeah over tax man just the way we like it. New penndot trucks new helmets, same holes in the roads. Literally the same holes from the last governor.

Not including FICA, which is a retirement/ survivor program) What did you pay last year, 8%, 10% in fed taxes?

My brother whines and it turns out he gives way more(10%) to his church than to the government and what he pays in taxes doesn't even cover the schooling for his kids.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Not including FICA, which is a retirement/ survivor program) What did you pay last year, 8%, 10% in fed taxes?

My brother whines and it turns out he gives way more(10%) to his church than to the government and what he pays in taxes doesn't even cover the schooling for his kids.
If I can not spell, reade or do math, my local government will insist that I pay the rest of my life a tax that will support my teachers for the rest of their lives or they will take my home and throw me on the street to pay for a job poorly done.

Even if I was educated to read and wright, I would still have to pay a tax for 60 years after I used the system for 12 years.

Last edited:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Star date, 08.16.2019

As I set here eating food from a food community center, I fear it is the lowest class food, full of herbacides, pesticides and Genetically altered geans. Oh, and most of it is past the best buy date, stale. Stuff no one wants to pay full price for.
But it is help full to have this community center if you have no money.

While my government send tongs of food to poor countries.

My mom spends more money on medicines with insurance co pays and insurance converge is in the thousands, then I spend on rent, and at the grocery stores.

So If I can not buy Organic food, I will get sick eating the US Governments GMO food with more additives, pesticides / herbicides that are not even on the label. And that most likey will require me to spend all my rent and grocery stores money on sick care.

addtext_com_MDQwNDI0OTYzMw.jpg

Last edited: