Come on Virginia, you're better than dilation & after birth abortion | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Come on Virginia, you're better than dilation & after birth abortion

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Hey genius...this is photoshopped.
I am apololitical but I love to mess with those that are politically crazy like you Larry. Came across a old lawyer guy while playing golf and the guy said "what affiliation are you, rep or democrat?" I said "neither they both crazy". He said "well Im a good democrat". I said, "oh yeah, I never heard of that". He said "boy you never heard of a democrat"? I said "yes, but I never heard of a good democrat". Fists almost flew as I was lmao.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
I am apololitical but I love to mess with those that are politically crazy like you Larry. Came across a old lawyer guy while playing golf and the guy said "what affiliation are you, rep or democrat?" I said "neither they both crazy". He said "well Im a good democrat". I said, "oh yeah, I never heard of that". He said "boy you never heard of a democrat"? I said "yes, but I never heard of a good democrat". Fists almost flew as I was lmao.
If God made Trump president and doesn't the fact that you didn't vote for him put you at odds with Father.

But you've heard of good Republicans...right

Give us some examples of how republicans are crazy.

Buddy Boy...you are not apolitical, you're actually the most partisan one on the forum.

The fact that you started a political argument with a stranger proves my point.

I don't even talk politics with others except my female wife of over 40 years.

Also you rag on democrats and call republicans traditional, the way you say it should be. You then back others trying to force what you believe on others.

You're probably Pro-Choice just like george8585.

By the way after birth abortions are impossible and do not exist, just not a medical term.

I'm going to be a grandfather again next month. When Noe is born, when will the doctors come in and huddle with us and ask if we want to kill her. This is what your man Trump says happens now. I bet it doesn't happen, do you want to bet.

When are you going to list all of the conspiracies you believe, you know...the ones that have allowed you and your wife to figure everything out. Why won't you tell us all?
Maybe others here want to be as smart as you.

Last edited:

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
"Im larsox and if i dont look i can say its not true"

See Deliberate Ignorance: intentionally ignoring a fact when one has every reason to believe about its existence.

Sorry, my mistake. Must have gone over your head or your deflection technique.

What I was actually asking was where is the outrage? The right wing nuts were going crazy saying Obama was coming for their guns, but during the Obama administration it became legal to take loaded gins into National Parks thus an increase in gun rights.

Under Trump I cannot buy a bump stock...a decrease in gun rights.

Now Trump is talking about more background checks to buy guns. He also doesn't like silencers.

Is it because you don't mind when a republican does it. Kind of like you don't mind when a republican blows up the debt like Trump is doing now at a rate no one has ever seen before.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Fox News poll: Trump disapproval rises to near record
Trump's disapproval rating has jumped to 56 percent in a Fox News survey released Wednesday, just one point shy of the record high in Fox News polling.

The survey found a 5 percentage point increase in Trump's disapproval from last month. The only time his disapproval rating was higher, according to Fox News, was when it reached 57 percent in October 2017.

Forty-three percent of respondents said they approve of Trump's job performance, down from 46 percent last month. The record low for Trump approval in Fox News's polling is 38 percent, also from October of 2017.

Trump has the disapproval of a record number of men, at 53 percent, white men, 46 percent, and independents, 64 percent, according to the survey.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I don't think you like women Larsox the ''Angry'' Liberal but I LOVE women and a lot of women LOVE Trump.

f_fh_women4trump_161014.jpg

GettyImages-615878254.0.jpg

Last edited:

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Larsox the ''ANGRY'' Liberal do you ever have anything positive to say, or are you MAD/ANGRY/MISERABLE all day everyday ?

crazy.jpg

Last edited:

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
I don't think you like women Larsox the ''Angry'' Liberal but I LOVE women and a lot of women LOVE Trump.

View attachment 86785

View attachment 86786

One of the women you show is Eric Trump's wife. LOL

Hillary killed TRump in the women's vote. There's just no getting around it Pro-Choicer george8585

54% of women voted for Clinton, much higher than the 42% of women who voted for Trump.

Of course, it's drugs that allows Melania to handle Trump.

This will help him even more with the women's vote.

melan.jpg

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
If God made Trump president and doesn't the fact that you didn't vote for him put you at odds with Father.

Buddy Boy...you are not apolitical, you're actually the most partisan one on the forum.

Also you rag on democrats and call republicans traditional, the way you say it should be. You then back others trying to force what you believe on others.

By the way after birth abortions are impossible and do not exist, just not a medical term.

I'm going to be a grandfather again next month. When Noe is born, when will the doctors come in and huddle with us and ask if we want to kill her. This is what your man Trump says happens now. I bet it doesn't happen, do you want to bet.

When are you going to list all of the conspiracies you believe, you know...the ones that have allowed you and your wife to figure everything out. Why won't you tell us all?
Nope. I never start arguments I just finish them. As far as abortion, to me in any form its murder. What others do is their life. I don't rag on just point out glaring deficiencies, hatred and how it effects the economy. Plus I see humor in it.

bill and sammy lol.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Larry and Weaver...honest question. What do you think the odds are of DT being president again? And who do you think will beat him if not?

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States

For the record, God didn't make anyone President and never has.

It's safe to say that He has much more important things to do than worry about politics, which is a purely human construct. And a transitory one, at that.

Reactions: TLC CARPET CLEANING

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Sorry, my mistake. Must have gone over your head or your deflection technique.

What I was actually asking was where is the outrage? The right wing nuts were going crazy saying Obama was coming for their guns, but during the Obama administration it became legal to take loaded gins into National Parks thus an increase in gun rights.

Under Trump I cannot buy a bump stock...a decrease in gun rights.

Now Trump is talking about more background checks to buy guns. He also doesn't like silencers.

Is it because you don't mind when a republican does it. Kind of like you don't mind when a republican blows up the debt like Trump is doing now at a rate no one has ever seen before.
Lol your funny. Stop assuming for once. I dont care who they make paper targets out of. Is it in poor taste? Yeah. So i dont buy either of those types of targets.

And as far as his stance on the bill of rights. He is on the back burner right now. Does that mean i will vote blue no matter who like you? Lol fk no! Not a snowballs chance in hell. But if he moves forward on Red flag laws. Then 2020 i will sit that one out.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Lol your funny. Stop assuming for once. I dont care who they make paper targets out of. Is it in poor taste? Yeah. So i dont buy either of those types of targets.

And as far as his stance on the bill of rights. He is on the back burner right now. Does that mean i will vote blue no matter who like you? Lol fk no! Not a snowballs chance in hell. But if he moves forward on Red flag laws. Then 2020 i will sit that one out.
This touches on one of my few political bugaboos - the people who say "if you don't vote then you have no right to complain".

Those who abstain from voting are practicing their rights just as much as those who are determined to vote no matter what.

To put it in modern colloquial terms, don't put poop in my left hand, and vomit in my right, and expect me to gobble up either one of them. I have EVERY right to reject both. The fact that someone else will gladly take them is not affected by my refusal to do so.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Nope. I never start arguments I just finish them. As far as abortion, to me in any form its murder. What others do is their life. I don't rag on just point out glaring deficiencies, hatred and how it effects the economy. Plus I see humor in it.

View attachment 86791

You'd have a little more credibility if you used an un photoshopped pic.

This is what I call murder.

So sad. Take a look at what conservatives, Trump, Republicans, and all enablers(Rob) are causing at the border. Your treatment is causing many miscarriages along with traumatizing the children you are caging...but it's all theirs and and the liberals fault...right.

This one is reality, the one you are part of and causing. I hope it haunts you. Complete without photoshop

Hope you all will answer for this someday.
LOOK AT THE KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
merlin_157006920_583e8e15-54ae-4aed-8e6a-7437c3979c03-superJumbo.jpg

Last edited:

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Larry and Weaver...honest question. What do you think the odds are of DT being president again? And who do you think will beat him if not?

My honest...I don't think he can but I have studied a lot of analysis that says he has a road. Just yesterday I saw an article that stated if he can win NH, which he lost in a close race, he doesn't need PA and WI but today he trails in all 3. He will have a rally in NH next week.

I don't know why I'm telling you this but If guys like you stay home, because you just can't bring yourself to do it he will lose.

If he keeps trying to tweak the economy with his past history of incompetence and if the growth and numbers go down just a spec...he's dust.

It will not help him when we all see what he has paid in taxes throughout his life too.

China hates TRump and so does Iran, it would be so funny to see how republicans and TRump would react if both of these countries interfered in our election and caused him to lose.

Well at least republicans will finally be on board to pass election security legislation

I bet he doesn't show up for the transfer of the presidency if he loses, he's just that petty. I'll enjoy it.

Last edited:

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
You'd have a little more credibility if you used an un photoshopped pic.

This is what I call murder.

So sad. Take a look at what conservatives, Trump, Republicans, and all enablers(Rob) are causing at the border. Your treatment is causing many miscarriages along with traumatizing the children you are caging...but it's all theirs and and the liberals fault...right.

This one is reality, the one you are part of and causing. I hope it haunts you. Complete without photoshop

Hope you all will answer for this someday.
LOOK AT THE KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 86792
How is it a "conservative's" or a "Republican's" fault that a man chose a risky way to circumvent the law, and chose to take his child with him during said endeavour?

Have absolutely NO Democratic or liberal candidates, elected officials, or voters EVER voted for border control? None? Not even once?

This man chose to try to covertly swim his way into another country rather than following proper legal channels. And he chose poorly. He and his child have suffered a terrible consequence as a result of his choice.

His choice. Not mine, nor yours, nor Rob's or anyone else on this board.

Funny how both sides are shouting j'accuse! so very very loudly, and yet neither one can hear the other.

I bet if you all stopped lumping each other into generalized piles and actually spoke civilly to one another, you might actually listen to each other on occasion.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
How is it a "conservative's" or a "Republican's" fault that a man chose a risky way to circumvent the law, and chose to take his child with him during said endeavour?

Have absolutely NO Democratic or liberal candidates, elected officials, or voters EVER voted for border control? None? Not even once?

This man chose to try to covertly swim his way into another country rather than following proper legal channels. And he chose poorly. He and his child have suffered a terrible consequence as a result of his choice.

His choice. Not mine, nor yours, nor Rob's or anyone else on this board.

Funny how both sides are shouting j'accuse! so very very loudly, and yet neither one can hear the other.

I bet if you all stopped lumping each other into generalized piles and actually spoke civilly to one another, you might actually listen to each other on occasion.

This is directly attributed to a conservative administration policy.

The child had no concept of breaking any law or danger. As the child was drowning he/she probably thought dad would would save her/ him at any moment.

Got Humanity??

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
This is directly attributed to a conservative administration policy.

The child had no concept of breaking any law or danger. As the child was drowning he/she probably thought dad would would save her/ him at any moment.

Got Humanity??
I don't think anyone who has spent more than five minutes with me can accuse me of being inhumane, heh.

But I'll pass over the implied insult and go back to the "evil conservatives" thing - who, exactly, elected those people to office?

We The People, perhaps?

So if anyone is guilty here (since it's apparently inhumane to say the guilt lies with the adult who chose to break the law and hence caused the death of both himself and his daughter), it's EVERYONE.

Guess we should all just give up on laws, eh?

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
I don't think anyone who has spent more than five minutes with me can accuse me of being inhumane, heh.

But I'll pass over the implied insult and go back to the "evil conservatives" thing - who, exactly, elected those people to office?

We The People, perhaps?

So if anyone is guilty here (since it's apparently inhumane to say the guilt lies with the adult who chose to break the law and hence caused the death of both himself and his daughter), it's EVERYONE.

Guess we should all just give up on laws, eh?

Welcome to the club, I've been called a murderer here several times.

I don't think anyone who has spent more than five minutes with me can accuse me of being murderer, heh(I am pro-choice, you say abortion is murder).

My whole philosophy is based on limiting suffering, I can't/ will not just blow it off by saying it's their fault(it was not the child's fault).

All of this so the president can continue to use his depraved applause line at his rallies.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States

Attorney General, Jeff Sessions has to vow to not investigate Trump and the Russian Rigging the US election. To become US Attorney General in the Trump Administration, Jeff Sessions will not investagate Trumps History and Russia.

In side the Trump Admiration a top secret file is leaked. It is US based Terrorist

After Jeff Sessions investigates Black Identity Extremist, ( The leaked File) Jackson Lee (Texan US Congress) and Ms. Bass (California Congress) blast the AG and he, Jeff Sessions resins from US AG with in a few months.
Rumors are said, President Trump Asked Jeff Sessions to quit of get fired.

Also the Video that created the investigation on the new,
US based Terrorist groups, was a video from a small news channel called Info Wars. Info Wars was also removed from the internet with in a few months of Jeff Sessions Resigns.
That is what you call a Trump Taking away the rights of a free press. You know, "Fake News" and "They have no rights to be in my News Briefing Coverage."

Trump Taking away the rights of a free press, as president Trump did not Support Alex Jones or Info War News to stay on the internet. So Alex Jones getting removed from the Nations internet, was disguised under the Sandy Hook scandal. In my time in the internet, I have seen videos that have ben more full of bull shit then what Alex Jones said about the Sandy Hook Scandal, and the real bull shit propaganda videos are still on the internet.

The name Trump, is a card game in the department of corrections, that where the Ace of Spades is the highest ranking card.

Also a political leak, by:
James Brien Comey Jr. is an American lawyer who was the 7th Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

James Comey tells on public radio news, and TV News, that Hilly Clinton may have been in a cover up, one week before Americans Vote for the new US President.

For me, to know that a criminal was trying to be US President, was a good thing to know. As I do not think most decent Americans want a mafia boss as a US president.
As the Comey leak, may have helped Trump win the Election in a land slid.

Out of the Frying pan and into the Fire.
Can Trump be another Mafia Boss Puppet?

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Certain anti-life policies keep piling dead babies at the alter of convenience, inhumane procedures and most of all for profit.

The inhumanity starts before life, continues through their own life and is passed on to others like a demonic passage.