Come on Virginia, you're better than dilation & after birth abortion | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Come on Virginia, you're better than dilation & after birth abortion

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Lol you think i dont pay attention? You dont think i have been lighting him up over gambling our Rights in trade for immigration? Bumpstocks? They had nothing to do with it. This gave them the loophole they needed to pick apart firearm furniture and characteristics. Not function. We haven't heard about it yet but it will be coming soon. We have already started hearing the term long gun in the news. This is a legal term unlike assault weapon, or weapon of war lol. Something shitty this way comes. Stay tuned. Chuck the 2 face Schmuck will leak it out dont worry.

Btw you can buy trump targets. You should check this before speaking. Oh yeah. Its the liberal way of debating. You cant help it.
Where?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
"Im larsox and if i dont look i can say its not true"

See Deliberate Ignorance: intentionally ignoring a fact when one has every reason to believe about its existence.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
lol ... Maybe, but I don't think the Clinton Crime Family has the feeling of guilt. They think they deserve everything they get. They are better than us. Laws don't apply to them. They are the Clinton Crime Family so FU to anybody that doesn't like it.

clinton-crime-family-700x445.jpg

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
"Im larsox and if i dont look i can say its not true"

See Deliberate Ignorance: intentionally ignoring a fact when one has every reason to believe about its existence.

My name is keep it clean, Rob Allen, & Pro-choicer george8585...anything I don't know or understand I just call a conspiracy, then it all makes sense.

Right now my whole conservative philosophy works if you factor in every one of the 22 whacked conspiracies Donald Trump has been pushing.

Guys, they make meds to take away the paranoia but the down side to the pills is you lose your super power hearing(the voices go away).

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
My name is keep it clean, Rob Allen, & Pro-choicer george8585...anything I don't know or understand I just call a conspiracy, then it all makes sense.

Right now my whole conservative philosophy works if you factor in every one of the 22 whacked conspiracies Donald Trump has been pushing.

Guys, they make meds to take away the paranoia but the down side to the pills is you lose your super power hearing(the voices go away).
And deflected. Thank you for proving my point.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
And deflected. Thank you for proving my point.
Ironically, you just proved my point.

None of you admit to the conspiracies that guide your lives and political philosophies.

But you never, ever deny them, and will not.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Larsox the ''ANGRY'' Liberal with TDS. I have diagnosed you with Anger issues, TDS, Liberalism, and Stupidity. Larsox get help before it's too late.

Call this number Larsox the ''ANGRY'' Liberal for HELP !!!

s-l300.jpg

Reactions: rob allen

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
To Pro-choicer george8585:
Overall, 54% of women voted for Clinton, much higher than the 42% of women who voted for Trump.

S&P 500 in the first 645 trading days of each presidency
Ronald Reagan
+23%
George H.W. Bush
+36%
Bill Clinton
+29%
George W. Bush
-26%
Barack Obama
+46%

Donald Trump
+29%

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

None of you admit to the conspiracies that guide your lives and political philosophies.

"Derp, derp, dey dont even sell trump targets duh.... but dem dumb rednecks sure dooooo sell dem obama targets. Duh,yep,yep,yep duh nope i isnt even be gonna look at chur links nope im not. Me be larry I is be ignorant to proof. Now excuse me while i stick my head back in its safe space. Up obamas azz"

20190814_130917.jpg

Reactions: rob allen

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

Problem here larry is your memory. I don't follow the conspiracies as i have told you many times. But you for a fact fail everytime to admit wrong lol. Thats why i fk with you so much. Youre too easy. Your talking points line up with that of 99%of the twitt bots. Most times word for word. Only they have a 2 week jump on you before you post the same rhetoric.