Color Sealing

Timothyscarpet

Aug 29, 2018
Real Name
Chris Westerman
Can it be done on shower surrounds? Are there any good video resources out there? I'm sick of putting in tons of hard work to get grout cleaned only to dry and look splotchy...darker lighter so on. On another note, what would you recommend to clean bathroom ceramic tile thats be mopped regularly with strong decreased and never neutralized scoop theres mucho build up. I tried ultrapac extreme took a layer off, then I did it again, nothing, went acidic...looked only slightly better. Thought about trying some wax stripper as a last resort. I swear tile and grout had me bummed out everytime I clean it I never get the results I'm hoping for. Thanks all yall.

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
Can it be done on shower surrounds? Are there any good video resources out there? I'm sick of putting in tons of hard work to get grout cleaned only to dry and look splotchy...darker lighter so on. On another note, what would you recommend to clean bathroom ceramic tile thats be mopped regularly with strong decreased and never neutralized scoop theres mucho build up. I tried ultrapac extreme took a layer off, then I did it again, nothing, went acidic...looked only slightly better. Thought about trying some wax stripper as a last resort. I swear tile and grout had me bummed out everytime I clean it I never get the results I'm hoping for. Thanks all yall.
I couldn't understand some of your post.
Ask each question separately and I will answer from my experience.
All I do is tile, grout and showers.

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke