Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
My balls are already sore. Maybe you can massage them for me.lol And i know it's hard to tell if anyone on here is BS'ing which is why i'm not surprised that very few had believed my turnaround on what I thought about the product. The browning was true, but that's why I was as honest as I could. Especially on admitting I was wrong on what I thought was in it. Hell, I've just got a high school diploma. I'm no chemist. What the hell do I know?
Heeeellllllll no bro...but I'm sure you can get deron to find ya a good ole fatty to handle that for ya.

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Missoula, Montana, United States
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States
I've purchased from Cobb a few times including my Mytee Bentley wand and LTD portable. Have had nothing but good experiences so far and will continue to buy. My only issue is it takes a week to get anything since I am across the country from Texas. PowerMax has been a good go to prespray and the price is outstanding.

Because of the shipping distance I typically only place fairly large and infrequent orders. When I need a few things I buy from Interlink because their local shop is one day shipping from me.

chad9229

Jul 25, 2014
I've purchased from Cobb a few times including my Mytee Bentley wand and LTD portable. Have had nothing but good experiences so far and will continue to buy. My only issue is it takes a week to get anything since I am across the country from Texas. PowerMax has been a good go to prespray and the price is outstanding.

Because of the shipping distance I typically only place fairly large and infrequent orders. When I need a few things I buy from Interlink because their local shop is one day shipping from me.
It is nice having Cobbs just right down the road when I need to pick up something. Good people and good product. I'd really like to see them redo their website though, to make it more user friendly.

Reactions: StevenB.

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
Powermax
Powder Brightener
Liquid Brightener
Odor attack
Stain Solve

All great products and staples on my van. If you order $400 worth it's free shipping. I believe you have to call in your order to get the free shipping though.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.
It's 250 if it is all dynachem. I learned the hard way.

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
Powermax
Powder Brightener
Liquid Brightener
Odor attack
Stain Solve

All great products and staples on my van. If you order $400 worth it's free shipping. I believe you have to call in your order to get the free shipping though.

I switched from liquid to powder Brightener. You keep liquid for convinience? Also this is something that could maybe splash and blind one of my workers. Maybe paranoid. The powder after mixed would do the same thing. But something about pouring that stuff when your in a hurry is scetchy to me. I did buy some safety glasses to keep right by chems. Gonna see if we can get in the habit of wearing them. Cause the stuff is quick to use for a quick post treat.

Joey J.

Jun 18, 2008
Fl
I switched from liquid to powder Brightener. You keep liquid for convinience? Also this is something that could maybe splash and blind one of my workers. Maybe paranoid. The powder after mixed would do the same thing. But something about pouring that stuff when your in a hurry is scetchy to me. I did buy some safety glasses to keep right by chems. Gonna see if we can get in the habit of wearing them. Cause the stuff is quick to use for a quick post treat.
When using it as a booster I use the powder.

When using it for spotting or like you said a post treat I use the liquid in a spray bottle.

Reactions: bob_rugratz

AdmiralClean

Poster
Premium VIP
Mar 13, 2007
Alabama
I was wondering why Shane Dumbbell winked at me on the first page. The collective shoulder chip here can cause some hilarious assumptions.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Cops don't care about red lights. Also my wife get mad at me for being on my phone while driving . She's on the internet looking at all the bad things that happen to people because of texting and driving. Wow did I just say that. She's young and doesn't know better. Did I just say that lol. Have a good day and make that cheese lol.
True but they do care about inspection stickers...

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Last edited:
Reactions: bob_rugratz

TConway

Premium VIP
Oct 28, 2009
Redding,Ca.
www.simplycleancarpetredding.com
Real Name
Thomas Conway
Business Location
United States
I just watched last night on the news LA is equip all PO with body cams, I think it is a good thing for both parties. As the police really don't know who they are going to encounter and the also just because a POPO wears a badge doesn't make him a good person behind it either.
We just had a High ranking officer charged for abusing a minor.

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
Our police are considering body cameras as well. The bureaucrats are discussing how to pay for it. Ugh.

See Spots Run

Nov 1, 2010
redding, Ca.
www.seespotsruninc.com
Real Name
Ivan Smith
Business Location
United States
I just watched last night on the news LA is equip all PO with body cams, I think it is a good thing for both parties. As the police really don't know who they are going to encounter and the also just because a POPO wears a badge doesn't make him a good person behind it either.
We just had a High ranking officer charged for abusing a minor.
APD AND RPD have always been mostly thugs with badges. Doubt that will ever change.

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
Our police are considering body cameras as well. The bureaucrats are discussing how to pay for it. Ugh.
Here's how to pay. Go to dick's sporting goods, pay $100 for the icam xtreme body cam, then go buy a desktop computer at best buy with a 1 terabyte hard drive and 4 500 gigabyte external portable drives, total cost about 4500 for the computer. I swear its not rocket science

Status
Not open for further replies.