Very good price

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Missoula, Montana, United States
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States
I've been happy with PowerMax and you just can't beat the price. I've been trying other oxy/citrus/enzyme cleaners and they seem comparable but PowerMax's price is great. Currently trying out Fusion vs PowerMax and will try doing a test next time I clean this greasy restaurant.

Jun 29, 2011
Real Name
Patrick Benedetto
Business Location
United States
Let us Know. Take Pics. Powermax rinsed with Cobbs Stainresist Powder for a little Punch works great. NO resoiling or browning issues, dries to a nice soft hand feel. Good Price and it Works!!

Andy MC

Mar 26, 2009
WA
Real Name
Andy McFadden
Business Location
United States
I've tried 4 different enzyme pre sprays this year, Power max is the best of all of them. Stuff is awesome. I still want to try enzall out of curiosity,

but power max has earned it's way as my go to spray, Will but getting some stain resist rinse to use with it on my next order.

FloorSolutions

Jul 9, 2012
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich Troia
Business Location
United States
I've tried 4 different enzyme pre sprays this year, Power max is the best of all of them. Stuff is awesome. I still want to try enzall out of curiosity,

but power max has earned it's way as my go to spray, Will but getting some stain resist rinse to use with it on my next order.
have you tried prekleen yet? i likd it better than enzall.

if so, cobbs still beats it?

Citrox1

Sep 29, 2011
Pa
Real Name
JB
Business Location
United States
have you tried prekleen yet? i likd it better than enzall.

if so, cobbs still beats it?
I like PreKleen as well, it's highly underrated IMO. I have Powermax but haven't used it in awhile, it smells good and works good ,but for some reason gives me a headache.

FloorSolutions

Jul 9, 2012
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich Troia
Business Location
United States
I like PreKleen as well, it's highly underrated IMO. I have Powermax but haven't used it in awhile, it smells good and works good ,but for some reason gives me a headache.
i agree. i tried it on the advice of another TMF member, and i love it. im surprised more guys arent on board with using it. it works great on all but the worst of nasties.

Andy MC

Mar 26, 2009
WA
Real Name
Andy McFadden
Business Location
United States
No haven't tried prekleen, (I have to now.) I just assumed Enzall was stronger .

Enzyme sprays I've used are Grease eater, bio break, nuclean, and power max. Out of those, powermax is king

Nov 8, 2012
Real Name
Carl Franks
Have you all tried this new Brutus ?

We went through a whole bucket of powermax and it was ok. Our guys found that it worked the same as Enzall. But powermax doesnt dissolve as well Enzall, and a few techs complained about the yellow floating stuff.

We have been using the Brutus for over hmmmm a month i guess. We have never seen any prespray remove synthetic dye stains or for that matter all the different kinds of stains. This stuff is like the Seal Team 6 of presprays, its just that kickass. I think it also has enzymes too, ill have to check on that.

Randy Stoker

Premium VIP
Jun 16, 2012
Texas
Real Name
Randy Stoker
Business Location
United States
We went through a whole bucket of powermax and it was ok. Our guys found that it worked the same as Enzall. But powermax doesnt dissolve as well Enzall, and a few techs complained about the yellow floating stuff.

That yellow floating stuff is the oxygen. I've used PowerMax for three years and I haven't met a carpet that I couldn't clean. I just wish the citrus fragrance was stronger.

AdmiralClean

Poster
Premium VIP
Mar 13, 2007
Alabama
I never tried mixing it cold. Somehow, I just knew you needed to mix it hot.

After you guys have been doing this as long as I have, you'll get smart too.

Nov 8, 2012
Real Name
Carl Franks
Enzall pops a little more then powermax. enzall works better on organic stains too. im thinking its because it has more enzymes.

Reactions: Gasoline

AdmiralClean

Poster
Premium VIP
Mar 13, 2007
Alabama
I like how you did that.

You REALLY should have raked some wand marks in the Powermax side to make it look more like you cleaned it.

Nov 8, 2012
Real Name
Carl Franks
This pic shows just shows a fraction of the entire room. But i wanted a close up that shows the differences side by side of the two ps's. Any one who takes pics, knows cell phone pics dont justify the results like being there in person. There are areas in this room where the grooming is more uniform on the pmax side. It looks clean, but it just doesnt pop like the enzall. enzall works better with our protocol: prevac, mech. agitation, dwell15-20, extract w/ softwater.

Latest posts