Cobb Powermax, and RSF free and clear mix?

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
2 scoops in a 1 or 2 gallon pump up?
2 scoops in Hydro-force. I know it sounds too low, but I already had Ultrapac in and jobs were easy. I like the way it dissolves completely. I do mix it in separate container. If you like products when quality combines with a great value, you should try it. Under $150, shipping to IL included...
I guess, it would be similar price with a shipping to your place.
I use hydro with no metering tip, so it comes to 4:1. IMO 4 scoops would be an overkill on light to medium soil. Everyone has its own way to mix their chemistry, so if you get this product, start with low dilution, there is always room for more to add...
I stopped using larger pump ups for prespray, same goes for an electric or battery operated , except when applying deo or fiber protectant...

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
JT if Robs chems are that much better why dont you make your guys use them otherwise they must be doing an inferior job than you?Just wondering that is all and i have used both Powemax and RSF/Bio pro
They are independent contractors, they get rave reviews from my customers they service and referrals,, (don't fix what aint broken)

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Do they also pay for their fuel and repairs? I have heard of guys on commission paying for certain things but my thought is that guys will use less than the needed amounts so they can pocket more and worry less about quality.

I agree TMF makes good chemicals and they are more expensive but haven't experienced them going farther. Is this Blue Thunder stuff you post about still only available to you? Seems like you have posted about it for 6-9 months now but I don't recall seeing anyone else posting about it or hearing that it is available.
I pay for the repairs to vans and equip because they rent it from me, they pay for the fuel they burn... I don't know what rob is going to do with Blue Thunder, it is a great normal carpet cleaning powder with no peroxide,, we need the normal cleaners that just work..... Ask Rob, I beg for it every time I talk to them lol.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I got Powermax, feels like a new girlfriend, just happy ending is missing.
I snatched it( pail) straight from UPS truck as I was passing it on my block. Driver was happy that he didn't have to handle it.
I used it on 3 jobs, 2 residential, just lightly to medium. Product showed its advantages on trashed buffet style carpeting.... Mixes very well, scent is lightly citrusy, but not annoying, texture is on coarse side, not to wet, no clumps whatsoever. Spray was even, no excessive foaming ( only 2 scoops used) I had already batch going with an Ultrapac, no boosting, no problem.
I like it, it's yellish ( pineapple like color) under the daylight , mixed is milky white...
I'll give Powermax 5 stars....
I knew you would like it,, need to boost it,, just add some more in,, its very affordable

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
JT if Robs chems are that much better why dont you make your guys use them otherwise they must be doing an inferior job than you?Just wondering that is all and i have used both Powemax and RSF/Bio pro
they use my home brew too,, they spike with it

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Since they rent the van and equipment do they take the vans home and are they free to line up their own jobs?
yes they take them home, and as long as my jobs are completed I don't care what they do in their free time... Usually they work all day for me, so I doubt they go after restuarants in their free time,,, im sure its family and friends ,, who knows I really don't care.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
yes they take them home, and as long as my jobs are completed I don't care what they do in their free time... Usually they work all day for me, so I doubt they go after restuarants in their free time,,, im sure its family and friends ,, who knows I really don't care.
Thanks- sorry for all the questions but I had wondered how those arrangements worked.