Cobb Powermax, and RSF free and clear mix?

akgolfpro

Sep 9, 2010
Real Name
Adam King
Business Location
United States
Bottom line is I’m going to be continuing to use Powermax and my main pre spray because of cost and versatility.
I really like Robs pre sprays and have seen some amazing results using them in certain circumstances.
Just ordered a pail of the free and clear and am planing on using it for Polly carpets and as a booster for the Powermax. Anyone see. Any problems with doing this before I start playing with it. Thanks Adam

akgolfpro

Sep 9, 2010
Real Name
Adam King
Business Location
United States
Just spoke with rob and he assured me it will be fine, and gave me some advice! Great guy!
I felt reserved posting this on here but I have growen my business on advice from this forum for the last 12 years. Don’t post much, mainly read posts and find out what I need to know.

The Magician

Dec 2, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
Jimmy Nardella
+I'm glad u didn't start another pre spray war and get Rob spiked.If your getting amazing results, why use the other stuff. How much $ do you think your actually saving. Dont answer, just think a little.

Reactions: akgolfpro

Kevin Dumas

Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Real Name
Kevin Dumas
Cobb has a Powdered Brightener if you want to boost the Powermax.
I only use it if there are numerous coffee or pet stains or a light carpet that needs a little boost.
Most of the time I just add a couple extra scoops of Powermax for heavier soiling.

Reactions: smart n kleen

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
I only use it if there are numerous coffee or pet stains or a light carpet that needs a little boost.
Most of the time I just add a couple extra scoops of Powermax for heavier soiling.
straight to your tank, or siphon feed?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Yes it’s fine to mix them. It was a pleasure speaking with you too. TMF makes any chemical better. 1000’s around the country agree and use it daily to boost mediocre presprays.

Reactions: admin

akgolfpro

Sep 9, 2010
Real Name
Adam King
Business Location
United States
I’m getting better results with robs pre spray on certain jobs. The Powermax has been my go to prespray for the last 10 years and the value is out of this world! I want to clean with the best product available and I’m my opinion The TMF is the first pre spray I can actually tell a difference when cleaning for the better.
But bing a tight ass I want to try a 50/50 mix with the RSF clean free to see if I can basically make my own spiked version. Before I start paying double for chems!
I’m my opinion the Fibermax is lacking on the plastic carpets and just trying to up my game on those!
I have drank the cool-aid from the local suppliers and tried there recommended products and really don’t see much a difference.
I also don’t mind supporting robs products, as this forum has increased my knowledge over the last 12 years to where I can actually be confident that I can make this my full time job and be successful.

Reactions: Luky

akgolfpro

Sep 9, 2010
Real Name
Adam King
Business Location
United States
Also I’m a HydraMaster 4.8 CDS guy, so my water temps are not up to par with some of you guys with flame throwers! I think chems are very very detrimental for me if I want to save time.
I picked up a Titan 575, and have not put it into service yet so maybe with the extra heat I will be able get better results with less agitation and pre spray strength.

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
Speaking for myself, the grout master is solid( that was the winning formula, other than that, I am on the fence...Harvard's De Zov All is a close second...Good stuff
I feel we will forever be on the hunt for the next great pre-spray.
and the powers that be, will exploit that.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Protein and stain remover would be another way how to treat these stain. I would use optical brightener as a last resort...

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I must be brainwashed cause Robs Spiked pre spray made a massive noticible difference after using it for most my residential jobs. Bio 10K works wonders on organic stuff. I’m not saying there may not be some other good products out there but I’m sticking to the ones I know exactly how they will work every time. I’ve used other products with chunks of debris in them. Robs always seem to be mixed evenly. If I had one complaint it would be not every container seems to be property measured. Someone in the packing dept seems to need to calibrate the scale from time to time.