Client sent email - Are you vaccinated? How would you reply? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Client sent email - Are you vaccinated? How would you reply?

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Hey John do you see C-19 as any part of a bio weapon? Also, who lost a lot and who gained a lot with C-19, China or the U.S.?
Has nothing to do with my question. Subject for another day. Remember my comment about deflection?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Has nothing to do with my question. Subject for another day. Remember my comment about deflection?
Stop being so narcissistic. I wasn't addressing your singular question. I never even seen it actually. It's a legit question.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Stop being so narcissistic. I wasn't addressing your singular question. I never even seen it actually. It's a legit question.
Ok, I'll bite. No I don't see it as a weapon. Both Countries equally affected because China controls their state owned media nobody knows how they have been affected.
If this is the best a country can do with a biological weapon then they should go back to the drawing board.
Cyber attacks are the new weapon of choice.

SWass

Aug 29, 2016
Real Name
Dave Wassenar
My answer, "Yes, I've been vaccinated." Because I have been. Because science works.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I got bad news for you. Science has been politicized just like everything else.

187418394_4470818446278996_1525784104048366384_n.jpg

Last edited:

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
I bad news for you. Science has been politicized like everything else.

View attachment 97127
New Material Needed Chicken George. Science does work and Republicans are the ones that Politicized everything.
No election fraud, Covid 19 is real, Trump was an excellent showman but now he's gone and the country needs to move foreword.
Hope you realize Trump cares only about Trump. His mind set "use the Republican's, blame the Democrat's and pump up the Patriot's" to get what he wants and it's got nothing to do with helping you or me.

SRD

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
New Material Needed Chicken George. Science does work and Republicans are the ones that Politicized everything.
No election fraud, Covid 19 is real, Trump was an excellent showman but now he's gone and the country needs to move foreword.
Hope you realize Trump cares only about Trump. His mind set "use the Republican's, blame the Democrat's and pump up the Patriot's" to get what he wants and it's got nothing to do with helping you or me.
Seems like the only ones that cant move on from Trump are the libs/dems

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Seems like the only ones that cant move on from Trump are the libs/dems

Don’t you love how Trump announced he’s visiting the border and then legs up Harris announced she is going after 90 days of negligence? Trump won.

Reactions: PistolPete

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We all know Trump won and that the far left cheated their way to power. They always have. He just exposed it.

IMG_4021.JPG

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Trump always WINS except when they CHEAT/STEAL !!!

Liberals are working on stealing 2022 mid terms right now.

Republicans better wakeup and realize how dirty Liberals are or they will STEAL AGAIN !!!

trump-won.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
My answer, "Yes, I've been vaccinated." Because I have been. Because science works.

How did science work out for space shuttle Challenger occupants? How did science work out for those who were exposed to Agent Orange? Lead paint? Asbestos? Mustard gas? Zyklon B (Nazi shower chemical kills Jews)?

Shall I go on? Science makes mistakes. And science is not always your friend or a friend of mankind. Sometimes it’s plain evil.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Ok, I'll bite. No I don't see it as a weapon. Both Countries equally affected because China controls their state owned media nobody knows how they have been affected.
If this is the best a country can do with a biological weapon then they should go back to the drawing board.
Cyber attacks are the new weapon of choice.

That’s your synopsis and I respect your right to express it. However I do not agree at all. You’re just hypothetically speaking about how little or how much China was affected.

I presume you are of the belief then that the last two large virus’s that came from China originated with a green monkey and now bat soup. And yet it was right down the street of a bio weapon factory. A factory that your reverend Dr Fauci invested in gain of function. Which hypothesis is absurd? We all know.

Now as to your downgrading the effectiveness of this virus if it was indeed a bio weapon. You see it as a weak attempt if so. I disagree wholeheartedly. From my perspective it’s genius, yet devious. It was “measured out” just right. Not too much and not too little.

So what was the result? China put China Joe in office, undoing all Trumps measures against China and allows China to seek what they truly desire, world domination. China owns so much in and so many in the U.S. plus we are very dependent on them. Lastly, look at them encroaching on the entire Asian sea shipping routes. They built the Spratly Islands in the China Sea did they not?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Follow the science has completely lost its meaning. And become regurgitated grass chewed and spit back out by sheep.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Follow the science has completely lost its meaning. And become regurgitated grass chewed and spit back out by sheep.

Check out this retawd. Built a cocoon around his drivers area and wearing a mask. I snapped his pic heading home last night after doing some videos. Can you say dyed in the wool CNN cuck?
PS:I may have found Larry.

024dd657cfd22e329dd5861d06526449.jpg

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Check out this retawd. Built a cocoon around his drivers area and wearing a mask. I snapped his pic heading home last night after doing some videos. Can you say dyed in the wool CNN cuck?
PS:I may have found Larry.

024dd657cfd22e329dd5861d06526449.jpg
Lol now he’s fudgetarded. Big pharma has pills to address his phobia.

Reactions: rob allen and SRD

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
FAKE NEWS CNN watching, live in FEAR, Liberal RETARD.

I call people like that ROCKHEADS because they remind me of ROCKHEAD !!!

Screen-Shot-2021-06-07-at-3.56.30-PM-768x428.png

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States