Client sent email - Are you vaccinated? How would you reply? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Client sent email - Are you vaccinated? How would you reply?

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
This bus driver was caught on video as he slapped a 6 yr old girl because the mask was not over her nose on his bus. What would you have done if you were there? (Radicals are true cowards)
My favorite thing right now is, "MY KIDS DIDNT GET THE COLD OR THE FLU THIS YEAR BECAUSE WE WORE MASKS"

I say, NO, your kids didn't get the cold or flu this year because they werent PHYSICALLY IN SCHOOL.

The real experiment is go back to school, have them wear masks, see if they still get sick. Lets see then.
Can’t believe the parents that opted for their kid to learn online only. So many future democrat votes were born this year. America is toilet again. Is this what the Obamacare mandate was about? To raise money for the animal virus from Wuhan China? Can’t even see an end to this bullshit all the sheep are still in formation.

SRD

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
This bus driver was caught on video as he slapped a 6 yr old girl because the mask was not over her nose on his bus. What would you have done if you were there? (Radicals are true cowards)

547db581bfa69e1baa608d1233fc5e56.jpg
I would have beat the brakes off that mother fuc-ker even if it was someone elses kid

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
1624287373329.png

A sad day for this family. This tweeter does not get all the attention or views. Wonder why. The criminals are taking innocent lives.

Dave Weidlich

Nov 19, 2013
Petaluma, CA
www.advanceddry.com
Real Name
Dave Weidlich
Business Location
United States
Vaccinated?
Absolutely.
If we don't believe in science, why are we mixing chemicals and pouring them into people's homes?
Get vaccinated folks. And stop watching Tucker and Hannity. They're entertainers, not communicators.

Dave Weidlich

Nov 19, 2013
Petaluma, CA
www.advanceddry.com
Real Name
Dave Weidlich
Business Location
United States
Keep it real, we shouldn’t lie about it

Actually my immune system is my natural immunity and the reason why I don’t get sick every single year is because the said immune system it’s healthy and robust enough to deal with new variants as the come up. The vaccine though, is another story. From the sounds of it, once you take one you will need to take another shot every year.

here is something to think about, if the vaccine actually saved lives it would cost as much for a shot as insulin does. As with everything else that’s doesn’t cost anything, if it’s free you are the product.
How's your natural immune system for polio?

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
Vaccinated?
Absolutely.
If we don't believe in science, why are we mixing chemicals and pouring them into people's homes?
Get vaccinated folks. And stop watching Tucker and Hannity. They're entertainers, not communicators.
Chris Paul Phoenix Suns Point Guard was vaccinated in February and supposedly tested positive last week and was kept away from the arena game one of western conference finals. The winner of the US Open golf just tested for covid and was removed from the golf course the week before lol.

Reactions: Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Chris Paul Phoenix Suns Point Guard was vaccinated in February and supposedly tested positive last week and was kept away from the arena game one of western conference finals. The winner of the US Open golf just tested for covid and was removed from the golf course the week before lol.
Can I get Covid after being fully vaccinated?
But since the fully vaccinated can still get infected and infect others, safeguards should not be lowered - masking up, avoiding crowded social gatherings and poorly-ventilated, air-conditioned workspaces - for a long time to come.May 12, 2021

A vaccinsted person will still get the virus and spread it around as a non vaccinated person. The only difference according to them is that the vaccinated person will not get ill that will lead to the ICU. And that's a lie.

Not only that, the crooks still make the vaccinated wear masks.

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
But since the fully vaccinated can still get infected and infect others, safeguards should not be lowered - masking up, avoiding crowded social gatherings and poorly-ventilated, air-conditioned workspaces - for a long time to come.May 12, 2021

A vaccinsted person will still get the virus and spread it around as a non vaccinated person. The only difference according to them is that the vaccinated person will not get ill that will lead to the ICU. And that's a lie.

But apparently you can lead golf tournaments and have it and your outside just playing some golf. Is it really that bad or are we over reacting?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Vaccinated?
Absolutely.
If you dont question the science then well, it’s not science.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood

As of last week CDC says that if vaccinated you can still get it but symptoms will be minimal at best and you can not infect others.
That's why they keep saying to wear a mask after your vaccinated. Now it has become apparent from cases that the truth is coming out that no need to wear a mask after vax.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
View attachment 97112

A sad day for this family. This tweeter does not get all the attention or views. Wonder why. The criminals are taking innocent lives.

Extremly sad. So much is being suppressed. Remember when not even 25 died from a past flu shot about 20 years ago and the govt shut it down. Now 1000’s have died and been injured and the govt wants to force it on the public.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Extremly sad. So much is being suppressed. Remember when not even 25 died from a past flu shot about 20 years ago and the govt shut it down. Now 1000’s have died and been injured and the govt wants to force it on the public.
It should have been stopped months ago. The truth is it never should have been allowed to start with. This doctor is pro-vax, but has stopped giving any vaccinations for Covid 19 because he knows what it's doing. He also says it should be stopped and by that he means every single vaccination of all the brands. It won't happen of course because there is a MUCH bigger agenda going on with this steadfast march to vaccinate the population of the planet no matter how many they kill or how many with serious, life altering or life threating adverse reactions.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
As of last week CDC says that if vaccinated you can still get it but symptoms will be minimal at best and you can not infect others.
That's why they keep saying to wear a mask after your vaccinated. Now it has become apparent from cases that the truth is coming out that no need to wear a mask after vax.
They say 2 weeks after vax you can go without mask. But lol everyone dropped them. Stores took their signs down. A few still wear them either way. Im in OC new jersey now and no body is wearing one here. I thought for sure this place would be strict.
I think your going to hit a plateau and those who were going to get vaxd did. The rest wont. A few stragglers on the fence will get it as it gets to the point of walking in and saying i want one without appointment. But i think they reached as high as they are going to with it. Many wont get the second shot so they dont get the fever. Or because they are too busy.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Polio? Even that you could argue is overblown. 95% who get the virus recover with no problems. It was the remaining 5% with the paralysis that was so bad. Obviously great that we eliminated it but at the same time it is NOT THE SAME as covid 19.

There is real evidence more people may be dying from this vaccine than any vaccine in history.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Polio? Even that you could argue is overblown. 95% who get the virus recover with no problems. It was the remaining 5% with the paralysis that was so bad. Obviously great that we eliminated it but at the same time it is NOT THE SAME as covid 19.

There is real evidence more people may be dying from this vaccine than any vaccine in history.
Would like to see the evidence. It should be reported in clinical trial info as required to get past emergency approval classification.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Would like to see the evidence. It should be reported in clinical trial info as required to get past emergency approval classification.
Hey John do you see C-19 as any part of a bio weapon? Also, who lost a lot and who gained a lot with C-19, China or the U.S.?