Client sent email - Are you vaccinated? How would you reply? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Client sent email - Are you vaccinated? How would you reply?

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
So Bill Maher had to cancel his show because he tested positive for Covid...and he's been vaccinated...

Reactions: keep it clean

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
you dont need to wear a mask

you should wear a mask

you should use a double mask

you should wear a mask

you dont need to wear a mask if you are vacinated

All this was based on science. Didnt know science changed that much especially over 4 months.

• Haha
Reactions: rob allen and Fedri

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Its true. You’re not allowed to question the (science) behind covi.

889B6C69-9063-40E6-B9DB-A62BD3B95B5C.jpeg

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
So Bill Maher had to cancel his show because he tested positive for Covid...and he's been vaccinated...
Vaccination doesn't prevent catching the virus, according to them the vaccine will develop antibodies to fight the future infections. In another words vaccination will not end the virus. If that is so we still have the flu virus with over 40 years of vaccination available. This is what I would mention my customers who think that by vaccination they won't get the virus.

Herd immunity also can be reached when enough people have been vaccinated against a disease and have developed protective antibodies against future infection. Unlike the natural infection method, vaccines create immunity without causing illness or resulting complications.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
I was thinking today that isnt that a personal question? Anything related to my health is my business. Do I ask a customer if they are on a diet?

(im 6'7" so if I get *how tall are you?* from a person I dont want to have a conversation with my response is usually *how much do you weigh?*)

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
How is this guy the president lol
Fk maskers and the rest of the loons.

John B.B.

Feb 25, 2013
Denver
Real Name
J. Bulsterbaum
Smart smart smart smart smart...

A hint from the buy who studied this stuff: natural viruses tend to struggle jumping species, this one jumps between practically everything. The way you get a virus to do that is incubating it among many cell cultures, or even mixed cell cultures, from various animals...

The spike protein they're talking about: not precedented in nature. There are a handful of people *in history* (right now) that are considered specialized precisely in the way needed to study spike proteins--one of them is a friend of a friend, her words? (A long time ago) "Definitely not natural."

But the more glaring thing you could see early on (if you were already knowledgeable of this stuff): at least as far back as 2006, it was widely known that SARS and SARS-likes were being studied in labs, with international cooperation and agreements on reporting due to the potential for SARS or a SARS-like to mutate and become a pandemic.

So all of us who either are, or have been, involved in some way with studies like these were immediately head-scratching when these celebrated dis-informers began screaming "CONSPIRACY" at those who even barely uttered "um...from what we can tell maybe this is an accident that happened in a lab." (The labs involved reported at least one exposure event of a researcher to infected bat blood not long before the period it must have begun spreading in Wuhan and that the researcher involved in this self-quarantined for "14 days.")

Take care of yourselves.

Reactions: rob allen

John B.B.

Feb 25, 2013
Denver
Real Name
J. Bulsterbaum
I think your right, didnt sound factual.

But the fact is, this is still experimental and I am not going to be a part of the trial. PERIOD
I don't blame you at all, it's not an unreasonable way to think about it. Smart so long as your circumstances fit.

John B.B.

Feb 25, 2013
Denver
Real Name
J. Bulsterbaum
This is a little long, but well worth a read. Ever wonder where this whole thing of asymptomatic transmission got its start and has maintained a stranglehold on the world with the help of PCR testing? This is very well written and I think EYE-OPENING! I guarantee you will see statements, again and again, that stand out to you as they did me. The propaganda and I chose that word carefully, of asymptomatic transmission started in, you guessed it, China! This is the fuel that started the fire and the PCR test keeps it burning with ever-increasing severity.

The most dangerous assumption in the world IMHO is the asymptomatic transmission of Covid 19.
https://lockdownsceptics.org/has-th...-of-covid-19-been-significantly-overstated-2/
"Asymptomatic transmission" is common in viruses, and it's one of the characteristics discussed among those who consider the dangers (or opportunities) in bioweapons.

SARS1 was already known to spread sans symptoms, this one is largely identical (it's referred to as SARS2 among those who studied and researched these buggers).

Viruses (flu included) don't tend to make you immediately show symptoms as they are multiplied by your cellular machinery--your immune system must both detect them *and* respond before you can begin to have symptoms, so in the lag/delta/period between you can have enough of it in your fluids that you begin shedding viruses without showing symptoms.

It's why in the first SARS outbreak you saw all those Asian folk wearing masks--and why you see so many of them wear them during cold and flu season regardless. (Issues/misunderstandings that people have about masks aside.)

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
"Asymptomatic transmission" is common in viruses, and it's one of the characteristics discussed among those who consider the dangers (or opportunities) in bioweapons.

SARS1 was already known to spread sans symptoms, this one is largely identical (it's referred to as SARS2 among those who studied and researched these buggers).

Viruses (flu included) don't tend to make you immediately show symptoms as they are multiplied by your cellular machinery--your immune system must both detect them *and* respond before you can begin to have symptoms, so in the lag/delta/period between you can have enough of it in your fluids that you begin shedding viruses without showing symptoms.

It's why in the first SARS outbreak you saw all those Asian folk wearing masks--and why you see so many of them wear them during cold and flu season regardless. (Issues/misunderstandings that people have about masks aside.)
Asymptomatic transmission is NOT a serious threat. Even the dirt bag Fauci admitted it publicly and he is at least SUPPOSED to know more than YOU or almost anyone else in the U.S. on this subject. He gets over 400 grand a year to do his job! You are confusing Pre symptomatic transmission which also doesn't account for a significant amount of transmission with Asymptomatic transmission which is where a person NEVER has symptoms. A presymptomatic person will eventually ALWAYS 100% of the time develop symptoms and I can agree they may be able to infect some one for a short time before they show symptoms.

The real question is should the world lock down because of asymptomatic transmission? Should literally thousands upon thousands of businesses go under? Should 10's of thousands die because they are either afraid to seek needed medical help for heart disease, cancer, and depression which is leading thousands to end their own life? This is NOT as bad as it's being made out to be, BUT the measures that supposedly protect the public ARE FAR, FAR worse and MORE DEADLY than this virus could ever be by a country mile. I began thinking that over a year ago and I know I'm right. If you seriously think everyone on the planet needs to wear a mask God have pity on you. You've been duped. I'm not saying you're ignorant, just gullible. You're being lied to big time. PCR test being positve is one of the main driving factors of all that's going on. It is a WOEFULLY inaccurate test. But, I suppose you buy into it being near 100 % accurate so if a person has a positive test and dies it's automatically a "Covid death?" Er, um, no it is NOT! PCR test to detect Covid 19 is a farce and the ones behind it KNOW full well it's an unreliable test for diagnosing ANY virus. Btw, this is NOT the first time PCR has been misused and abused. It's happened before to the utter dismay of the man WHO INVENTED THE STINKING TEST!!! The mass hysteria and psychological harm caused by this fake pandemic will outlast us all. Children will be scarred for life as many experts agree. I say again, people who are healthy don't need to be wearing masks and certainly don't need a Covid vaccine to be forced on them. Covid vaccination should be left up to personal choice. I've already made my choice a long time ago. Here's your best buddy Fauci in a rare moment of truth an clarity. What he said THEN was TRUE when he said it, but mysteriously truth has changed. NO IT HAS NOT. Don't even get me started on the inability of surgical masks or cloth masks to protect you or others from a virus. LUNACY at best.

Last edited:

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I wonder how much they had to pay Fauci to change his tune on asymptomatic transmission? This guys a clown and a criminal. First he tells the world asymptomatic transmission has never in HISTORY been the driver of an outbreak and it's ALWAYS a symptomatic person who drives transmission! That is a FACT that is supported by scientific evidence over years of research. Then he tells us we don't need to be going around in mask and changes his tune on that not long afterwards. That man knows full well surgical mask and cloth face coverings are useless to even mitigate viral infection. A surgical mask looks like a tennis net to a virus. I'm probably UNDER exaggerating that analogy as a virus can be up to 1,000 times smaller than what a face mask can stop. You may as well be wearing a panty hose or a hair net over your face. I'm NOT kidding. Maybe you could make a fashion statement which is so in vogue these days. Stop the madness. End the lockdowns. End the face diaper wearing. Protect the vulnerable and for mercy's sake let doctors do their job and stop hindering them from treating with repurposed drugs that have proven beyond doubt to save people's lives in some cases all the way up to the point of near death. This is a fact and it's beyond debate. Why in the name of common sense would government agencies and politicians PREVENT Doctors from saving lives? God will hold them accountable for the murderers they are. The man who invented PCR said Fauci was a liar and would lie to your face. I believe he's absolutely correct. Fauci is nothing more than a paid puppet. He'll say and do whatever he's told.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Something to think about:
Why was it necessary to wear a mask? They say it does not protect you but it does protect others around you.
Now the vaccinated can go about without masks.
So question is being they can still contract it and spread it. Wouldnt they have to wear the mask? I mean science and all from the recent past would say yes. :unsure:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Something to think about:
Why was it necessary to wear a mask? They say it does not protect you but it does protect others around you.
Now the vaccinated can go about without masks.
So question is being they can still contract it and spread it. Wouldnt they have to wear the mask? I mean science and all from the recent past would say yes. :unsure:
Just use the crazy lefts own stupid reasoning against them...

IMG_3291.JPG

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
My favorite thing right now is, "MY KIDS DIDNT GET THE COLD OR THE FLU THIS YEAR BECAUSE WE WORE MASKS"

I say, NO, your kids didn't get the cold or flu this year because they werent PHYSICALLY IN SCHOOL.

The real experiment is go back to school, have them wear masks, see if they still get sick. Lets see then.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
This bus driver was caught on video as he slapped a 6 yr old girl because the mask was not over her nose on his bus. What would you have done if you were there? (Radicals are true cowards)

547db581bfa69e1baa608d1233fc5e56.jpg