Client sent email - Are you vaccinated? How would you reply?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
The sheep wont like this one bit. And those who have lost people or who are permanently disabled from a premature vaccine that they cannot file lawsuits against should be exploding right now. So yall pushing the vax you know absolutely nothing about should stfu or the repercussions will be directed towards you personally.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
This is just SAD like clown sad
4A75BDCD-0271-4281-907D-45F960794589.jpeg

Hint: our military doesn’t use bullpup rifles.:facepalm:

Reactions: SRD

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I just lost a small job from an older woman who is fearful to be around anyone unless they have been vaccinated AND are wearing a mask. I talked to her at length, not to get a job from her, but to tell her some facts I'm quite certain she doesn't know. Even she had to admit there were some things about this so called Pandemic that just weren't right, but she is so afraid it will kill her that she's even afraid of asymptomatic people. I suggest people like that get used to that life for the rest of their lives because this isn't about to end anytime soon. I guarantee you that! Here is one of the most powerful driving forces for this pandemic. This is a very brief video on PCR testing, but it is an EXCELLENT ONE. Trust me, if you have any doubt how corrupt and useless this test is watch this video. It should be noted they have NEVER isolated and purified the Covid 19 virus so technically it is impossible to test with PCR EVEN IF they did it correctly! How many cycles does it REALLY TAKE to tell if someone has a particular virus if you actually have it? This is POWERFUL INFORMATION and it is backed up by REAL SCIENCE. Yet, they did these test at 40 to 45 cycles world wide since early last year with complete knowledge of what it would do.

Last edited:

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Are we in a Pandemic or a Plandemic? I'm pretty sure after watching this outstanding documentary which of the two I believe. You make up your own mind. If this thing doesn't wake you up I doubt anything will!

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
“I get calls all the time people say, ‘I’ve already had COVID, I’m protected.’ And now the study says maybe even more protected than the vaccine alone. Should they also get the vaccine? How do you make the case to them?” Dr. Sanjay Gupta asked Fauci during an appearance on CNN.

“I don’t have a really firm answer for you on that,” Fauci responded.

Reactions: keep it clean

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
NY Times report on the Drone Strike in Afghanistan - they killed an aid worker and his family including 7 children. We all know it was a political stunt to say "he struck back" on the suicide bombing. The suicide attack was because of his incompetence and drone strike just way to distract. He touches kids inappropriately and murders them without a conscious. He should be prosecuted but because of politics we know he won't be. What a terrible human and those who vote/support him.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
all this back and forth about vax. let me ask one simple question.

If Israel has the highest percentage of vaccinated people in the world, then why do they also have the highest rate per million new Covid cases in the world?

JamesInOnt

Sep 14, 2021
Real Name
James
all this back and forth about vax. let me ask one simple question.

If Israel has the highest percentage of vaccinated people in the world, then why do they also have the highest rate per million new Covid cases in the world?

That's one of the main things I've been trying to point out to people recently. It's like that across the board.
On top of everything else, they're crying devastation because of the case counts and supposed death toll. Yet very few admit that supposedly the majority of people are vaxxed but the numbers keep climbing. Everything has been getting worse since they've been pushing so hard for the needle.
Like others have said before, I've noticed a change in behavior and health in those around me who are vs. aren't vaxxed.
The words and the actions of those in power, and what's happening to the people do not line up one bit.

Justlurking

Mar 9, 2021
Real Name
Just Lurking
These mandates to eat indoors are a bunch of BS.

At yesterdays press briefing, Jen Psaki was asked "Are illegal immigrants crossing the border required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative covid test?" She replied "Well they aren't intending to be here long"

I don't know about you guys, but when I go to a restaurant to eat, I don't intend to be there long. So by Jen Psaki's logic, because I don't intend to be there long, I shouldn't have to require proof of vaccination or a negative covid test.

Reactions: JamesInOnt

Justlurking

Mar 9, 2021
Real Name
Just Lurking
These mandates to eat indoors are a bunch of BS.

At yesterdays press briefing, Jen Psaki was asked "Are illegal immigrants crossing the border required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative covid test?" She replied "Well they aren't intending to be here long"

I don't know about you guys, but when I go to a restaurant to eat, I don't intend to be there long. So by Jen Psaki's logic, because I don't intend to be there long, I shouldn't have to show** proof of vaccination or a negative covid test.