Client sent email - Are you vaccinated? How would you reply?

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
ok, John. Answer me this one simple question.

Any vaccine is made to protect the person getting the vaccine. No vaccine can protect others.

If it does not affect others, why mandate it?
to slow the spread to unvaccinated people? Thats your answer?

Its been proven that vaccinated people carry the virus.

And to say I need to get vaccinated to protect the unvaccinated is the dumbest thing I ever heard.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
to slow the spread to unvaccinated people? Thats your answer?

Its been proven that vaccinated people carry the virus.

And to say I need to get vaccinated to protect the unvaccinated is the dumbest thing I ever heard.
You can still get the flu and spread it even after you are vaccinated.
The virus is mutating so the effort is to slow the infection rate. I agree if someone just doesn't want to get the vax then good for them. Should they end up going to the ER crying as thousands have done just turn them away. Can't fix stupid.
Yes, vaccinated people can spread the virus and if you're vaxed then your symptoms will be mild to no symptoms. Don't understand why you seem to twist everything to fit your reasoning.
Like I said deaf ears.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Chances are you already had covid and are better off without the faux vaccine. As your body is able to fight it.
Yep, ask some of the stupid ones that decided not to get vaxed that question just before they go on a ventilator.
Our immune system is not always at 100% and guess what, you never know what yours is when you get sick.
Like I've told Spencer I've not heard one person in my community having a terrible reaction to the vaccine but I have heard and known some that have died from the virus.
I guess it matters where you live and your political affiliation.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Yep, ask some of the stupid ones that decided not to get vaxed that question just before they go on a ventilator.
Our immune system is not always at 100% and guess what, you never know what yours is when you get sick.
Like I've told Spencer I've not heard one person in my community having a terrible reaction to the vaccine but I have heard and known some that have died from the virus.
I guess it matters where you live and your political affiliation.
I dont know anyone who skipped the vax having a single issue either. And this is the highly contagious strain lmfao.

Reactions: rob allen and SRD

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I dont know anyone who skipped the vax having a single issue either. And this is the highly contagious strain lmfao.
Must be that immunity that’s built up for over a year. But how would anyone know which is working? They have the statistics all screwed up favoring their agenda. Im sure john will deny this too even though its been verified by fda and cdc. As they revoke emergency approvals.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Must be that immunity that’s built up for over a year. But how would anyone know which is working? They have the statistics all screwed up favoring their agenda. Im sure john will deny this too even though its been verified by fda and cdc. As they revoke emergency approvals.
Which vaccines are they revoking from emergency approvals? I would really like to know.
I don't deny everything just 99.9999% give me a little credit for being opened minded LOL.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
sons friend is fully vaccinated and came down with covid that wiped him out for 5 days (kinda like a bad case of the flu). Didnt need to go to a hospital so hes not part of the data. hes 25

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Which vaccines are they revoking from emergency approvals? I would really like to know.
I don't deny everything just 99.9999% give me a little credit for being opened minded LOL.
I didn't say vaccines being revoked though i wish they would revoke it to do more thorough testing. Its the covid test itself i was talking about. It also carried a emergency use authorization which they revoked on the rapid test.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
And so it begins. Can we stop paying for healthcare now?
Imagine a doctor deciding whether or not they want to treat you. Sure i bet this sounds good to the vax people. But as this grows it will become their choice to treat you if you’re overweight or have other “preventable” health problems. Careful heading down this road. I wanted to fight an entire ER ward because they almost killed my wife. A surgeon stepped in and started yelling at them. That put me at ease. This kind of stunt they are pulling here will make people pop off. Remember these fools were all tictok dancing in the halls not but a few months ago. People dont forget or forgive.

Last edited:

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Son in law 34 years old just got his second shot, daughter just called said hes sick as fu ck right now
He get the murderna or the phucker shot? I hear the murderna second shot is rough lasts up to a week. Starts in arm by end if week it feels like a knife in the gut. The phizer my friend got. He had cold sweats and the runs for like ever and we teased him for it. But everyone I’ve talked to said lots of water helped. Acetaminophen if need be.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
And so it begins. Can we stop paying for healthcare now?
Imagine a doctor deciding whether or not they want to treat you. Sure i bet this sounds good to the vax people. But as this grows it will become their choice to treat you if you’re overweight or have other “preventable” health problems. Careful heading down this road. I wanted to fight an entire ER ward because they almost killed my wife. A surgeon stepped in and started yelling at them. That put me at ease. This kind of stunt they are pulling here will make people pop off. Remember these fools were all tictok dancing in the halls not but a few months ago. People dont forget or forgive.
Hey, it sounds like all those vaccinated doctors have a LOT of faith in their vaccine status right? The stats of "cases" and "deaths" at 1:24 are TOTAL fabrications. They are calling anyone with a positive test or symptoms a "case" and it's been going on almost from day one. The paranoia it's produced is astounding.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
good point. If they can Mandate this, then what can/will they Mandate in the future?
Well, you did ask. Here is something that I strongly suspect will be mandated world wide within a few short years at most.
Revelation 13:16 "
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

It's coming and it will be mandated by the antichrist himself who for a time will be given world wide authority. No mark, no groceries, gas, supplies for business, no ability to sell anything online or anywhere else. I'd say that is a pretty big motivator for anti-vaxxers like me. If you or anyone on here thinks this is nutty, you won't for much longer. https://bible.timelesstruths.org/Revelation 1

Reactions: mrotto and SRD

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I had a small job this morning. Rather than wait in another room both customers sat in their garage the entire time I worked WITH MASKS ON. Here's the kicker. Both husband and wife think they have had Covid 19 and recovered w/o a problem. If that is true both have antibodies that are far better than any of the vaccines from what several experts have rightly said. Anyone saying different is a bold faced liar. To top it off BOTH HAVE BEEN FULLY VACCINATED yet they'll probably be in fear for years to come. I just did my job and kept my thoughts to myself. It is very hot here today and they were so scared they didn't remove those masks the whole time.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
My brothers girlfriend works at a prestigious hospital. I asked her today point blank "how bads the covid there"? She said "it's not as bad as many think. The reason it can be overwhelming at times is half staff quit or being fired for not taking the jab. And as far as those sick it's 1/2 unvax and 1/2 unvax. And they both fare the same". She said she "would never take it because it doesn't help". She said she gets keep her job because of her status in oncology.

Reactions: mrotto