Client sent email - Are you vaccinated? How would you reply? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Client sent email - Are you vaccinated? How would you reply?

John B.B.

Feb 25, 2013
Denver
Real Name
J. Bulsterbaum
Pretty sure that ship has already sailed! I AM a conspiracy believer, but not a theoretical one. This is the real deal.

Good info on the abuse of PCR testing by my favorite Doctor from New Zealand. She's fixing to come out with a new one on asymptomatic transmission Tuesday. This woman is very, very good and I can't recommend her highly enough.
I hate to break this to you but your video linked is also a bunch of rambled nonsense.

Hand-waiving and predation on people who don't know what's what and their biases. :(

This woman is very, very bad--a doctor at the bottom of their class is still called "Doctor"--and I can't warn you enough.

John B.B.

Feb 25, 2013
Denver
Real Name
J. Bulsterbaum
This is a little long, but well worth a read. Ever wonder where this whole thing of asymptomatic transmission got its start and has maintained a stranglehold on the world with the help of PCR testing? This is very well written and I think EYE-OPENING! I guarantee you will see statements, again and again, that stand out to you as they did me. The propaganda and I chose that word carefully, of asymptomatic transmission started in, you guessed it, China! This is the fuel that started the fire and the PCR test keeps it burning with ever-increasing severity.

The most dangerous assumption in the world IMHO is the asymptomatic transmission of Covid 19.
https://lockdownsceptics.org/has-th...-of-covid-19-been-significantly-overstated-2/
You know how when someone tells you they had DhemCry come do their carpets and "they were dry afterwards, completely, and looked the same! Is that normal?"

You know better? Or 'the helpful lady on the phone told me to get Dawn and some Vinegard and vigorously scrub!' is something you automatically would know better than to do if told yourself?

Articles like the one you linked, are like the helpful office/clerk lady at the big-name brands and carpet stores giving that terrible cleaning advice, the which people not already initiated/educated/experienced cannot discern as it all seems so reasonable and cited.

While everyone has become (rightfully) suspicious given all the false news that was obviously so--"peaceful something something" while people are burning-down buildings behind the reporters, for one.

These things aren't obviously so, since they're dealing with chemical reactions and sophisticated mechanical particles (literal machines!) that are millions of times smaller and faster than we can see or think about from our normal frames of reference.

Not here to tell you "go get stuck", but rather to warn my fellows in the rug-dog/cleaning business, "right now, you're listening to people as whose thinking/articles/publishing are as fake as those telling you the 'protests' where the old lady is being pulled from the car and cremated alive are 'peaceful.'"

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Do you know how you can tell who has been vaxxed and who hasn’t? It’s easy. They will tell you loudly and proudly and sometimes often.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
You know how when someone tells you they had DhemCry come do their carpets and "they were dry afterwards, completely, and looked the same! Is that normal?"

You know better? Or 'the helpful lady on the phone told me to get Dawn and some Vinegard and vigorously scrub!' is something you automatically would know better than to do if told yourself?

Articles like the one you linked, are like the helpful office/clerk lady at the big-name brands and carpet stores giving that terrible cleaning advice, the which people not already initiated/educated/experienced cannot discern as it all seems so reasonable and cited.

While everyone has become (rightfully) suspicious given all the false news that was obviously so--"peaceful something something" while people are burning-down buildings behind the reporters, for one.

These things aren't obviously so, since they're dealing with chemical reactions and sophisticated mechanical particles (literal machines!) that are millions of times smaller and faster than we can see or think about from our normal frames of reference.

Not here to tell you "go get stuck", but rather to warn my fellows in the rug-dog/cleaning business, "right now, you're listening to people as whose thinking/articles/publishing are as fake as those telling you the 'protests' where the old lady is being pulled from the car and cremated alive are 'peaceful.'"
Yeah, I'm the one giving nonsense. I have come to basically only a few conclusions from MULTIPLE sources. Most of which are very learned people in many fields. If you say something that opposes the mainstream narrative you are automatically discredited no matter how many degrees you have behind your name!!! One of them is the actual inventor of the PCR test, which more than any other single thing has multiplied the "cases" dramatically. That test NEVER was intended to diagnose a viral infection yet that is exactly what it's being used for EVEN IF YOU HAVE ZERO SYMPTOMS. It was convenient for WHO and Fauci that the world's leading authority on PCR testing died in August of 2019. Coincidence? I think not.

Secondly, there never was in history a time where asymptomatic people were being used to fuel the spread of a pandemic like this which is airborne primarily. This is absolutely irrefutable and leading experts around the world have attested to that fact, including our beloved Anthony Fauci. Asymptomatic persons ARE NOT fueling the pandemic, but PCR tests which are false and misleading ARE fueling the "case numbers" and therefore anyone who dies with a positive test is either dead "from covid" or "with covid". Note the distinction between those two VERY meaningful words, "from" or "with". Ask yourself now, how many people have actually died "from" Covid 19, meaning it was the main or direct cause of their death? Now if you want to swallow the lies they're telling about this plandemic and you want to get vaxxed don't let me stop you. Give me a syringe and I'll inject you myself. I injected numbers of Marines when I was in the Navy so I got pretty good at it! I will not get vaccinated for an illness that is proven beyond a shadow of any doubt to have a very, very low chance of actually killing you. The death rates have been GROSSLY exaggerated and the effectiveness of vaccines also have been extremely exaggerated. They are also clearly covering up a LOT of bad reactions and deaths from the vaccines that you will never hear about on the evening news. This is an indisputable fact. I'll take my chances with my immune system and Covid 19. Nobody on this earth will force me to be vaccinated. Mark my words, that is where this is heading.

Btw, I just heard a couple days ago that Fauci is starting a test group to now prove that asymptomatic transmission either does or does not exist. I already KNOW what's going to happen. I'm going to predict a figure that will come from this trial. They will say something like 20 to 40 % of the tests subjects caused infection even though they were "asymptomatic". THAT will likely be determined by a POSITIVE PCR TEST!!! At any rate, it will CONTRADICT what Fauci himself said publicly on more than one occasion about asymptomatic transmission. Fauci is a liar and he has an agenda as does WHO, Bill Gates, and some others. If you don't think so that's your right. This is NOT misinformation, but people like you and some others will believe the main stream narrative even though THOUSANDS of doctors and scientists around the world disagree with it and have declared that publicly. Some of them have been silenced, discredited, and even lost their job after many years of faithful service. The suppression of KNOWN medications that can actually prevent or cure serious, life threating symptoms of those who actually do have a life threatening case of Covid 19 speaks volumes to a person who has any discernment at all. This is murder, plain and simple.

Last edited:

John B.B.

Feb 25, 2013
Denver
Real Name
J. Bulsterbaum
Yeah, I'm the one giving nonsense. I have come to basically only a few conclusions from MULTIPLE sources. Most of which are very learned people in many fields. If you say something that opposes the mainstream narrative you are automatically discredited no matter how many degrees you have behind your name!!! One of them is the actual inventor of the PCR test, which more than any other single thing has multiplied the "cases" dramatically. That test NEVER was intended to diagnose a viral infection yet that is exactly what it's being used for EVEN IF YOU HAVE ZERO SYMPTOMS. It was convenient for WHO and Fauci that the world's leading authority on PCR testing died in August of 2019. Coincidence? I think not.

Secondly, there never was in history a time where asymptomatic people were being used to fuel the spread of a pandemic like this which is airborne primarily. This is absolutely irrefutable and leading experts around the world have attested to that fact, including our beloved Anthony Fauci. Asymptomatic persons ARE NOT fueling the pandemic, but PCR tests which are false and misleading ARE fueling the "case numbers" and therefore anyone who dies with a positive test is either dead "from covid" or "with covid". Note the distinction between those two VERY meaningful words, "from" or "with". Ask yourself now, how many people have actually died "from" Covid 19, meaning it was the main or direct cause of their death? Now if you want to swallow the lies they're telling about this plandemic and you want to get vaxxed don't let me stop you. Give me a syringe and I'll inject you myself. I injected numbers of Marines when I was in the Navy so I got pretty good at it! I will not get vaccinated for an illness that is proven beyond a shadow of any doubt to have a very, very low chance of actually killing you. The death rates have been GROSSLY exaggerated and the effectiveness of vaccines also have been extremely exaggerated. They are also clearly covering up a LOT of bad reactions and deaths from the vaccines that you will never hear about on the evening news. This is an indisputable fact. I'll take my chances with my immune system and Covid 19. Nobody on this earth will force me to be vaccinated. Mark my words, that is where this is heading.

Btw, I just heard a couple days ago that Fauci is starting a test group to now prove that asymptomatic transmission either does or does not exist. I already KNOW what's going to happen. I'm going to predict a figure that will come from this trial. They will say something like 20 to 40 % of the tests subjects caused infection even though they were "asymptomatic". THAT will likely be determined by a POSITIVE PCR TEST!!! At any rate, it will CONTRADICT what Fauci himself said publicly on more than one occasion about asymptomatic transmission. Fauci is a liar and he has an agenda as does WHO, Bill Gates, and some others. If you don't think so that's your right. This is NOT misinformation, but people like you and some others will believe the main stream narrative even though THOUSANDS of doctors and scientists around the world disagree with it and have declared that publicly. Some of them have been silenced, discredited, and even lost their job after many years of faithful service. The suppression of KNOWN medications that can actually prevent or cure serious, life threating symptoms of those who actually do have a life threatening case of Covid 19 speaks volumes to a person who has any discernment at all. This is murder, plain and simple.

The literal first lesson of "learned people" in many universities (bio and medical programs included) is that there are thousands of hands trying to get into the cookie jar and only a couple of cookies. Fear, playing to prejudices and attitudes, etc. gets money.

^ The actual first lesson I got studying this stuff. (Literally day #1)

And that said, most doctors fully fail at self-supporting so turn to other means... they are not business people--but they know how to pull one over on people if they want, as they aren't stupid either.

Years ago I was part of a panel that asked "how would you design an effective bio-weapon": we focused on making it something people could not directly understand due to de-linking cause and effects that could be seen, and leveraging viral properties (power laws) that sneak-up. A big part of it was simply focus on the math--when you inflate 2% a year, for example, money loses over 40% of value within just a decade or two, and likewise if you killed "only" 1% of a population with each round of illness... And it should do silent damage...

You probably didn't know this, but the great programs in biology etc. aren't just to shove people who didn't do physics, but to actually think pre-emptively (because people who are very smart and funded to attack you are also thinking about these things and likely engaged in active development for weaponization).

SARS was literally the "model" conceptually for what a virus should be for this sort of thing. It was known about, had already gone outbreak once in a big way, and killed 10% of the people it infected.

"SARS2" (this one) kills approximately 7% (per found of infection) **if you can't treat them.** If it spreads at normal rates you rapidly lose the capacity fast. We got lockdowns *after* types like Fauci discovered, to their horror, that shutting-down international flights etc. wasn't racist, but necessary (like the big bad guy in office kept saying the whole time).

Know who first forwarded the paper on hydroxy q + zinc to outlets? (January 2020--the first paper on this topic of HQL+Zinc treatment of RNA-viruses that I could find was published in....2002).

Then I saw in horror as they began reporting "nothing shows HQL [**SNIP**] treats [yada yada] POTUS BAD!" Only independent media types received, reviewed, cited, and reported that sort of thing--which wasn't a guarantee you could use those separate medicines, but that they could in principle be used to save people.

That said, the people you're talking about (Fauci, media, etc.) at first DIDN'T EVEN TAKE THE THING SERIOUSLY. Now you're taking them taking it seriously as proof that "it's just a cold/something 99.5 percent of people..."

Here's the site of a guy warning about the propaganda and downplaying (that these same people, now doing opposite, with people forgetting where they started) from the start: peakprosperity.com

Notice, he's a finance guy: in his earlier years he was a lab rate and forensic pathologist from Duke University.

When he gave warnings (like "buy masks before the feds begin to tell you not to and engage in mass disinformation"), sources like Bloomberg tried to hit piece him, so he risked all his social media channels (on which he had large audiences) to respond while holding-up his degree from Duke and reading the papers he authored etc. that were published while he was still a scientist. (He learned that science is great for prestige etc. but not so great if you want to feed a family, unless you own some company doing the science...so he took his math skills and know-how for interpreting complex phenomenon and went into finance and did very well.)

Anyway, I'm not here to show tribal belonging or attitude, just warn those who will.

Regards and good luck to you in your cleaning ventures.

Ezekiel 33:1-6.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Do you know how you can tell who has been vaxxed and who hasn’t? It’s easy. They will tell you loudly and proudly and sometimes often.
Covi vax creeps me out. But no where near as creepy as the vaxed people promoting it.
Also wouldnt it be nice if you could take radio air time slots and tv to promote your business using tax dollars? I hear it between every song then in the end “this ad paid for with tax dollars. Then the radio hosts elaborate on it and how they got it and so should you. Emphasizing on it being free lol and theres no excuse not to get it. And that it protects those around you. Pfff really?

meh, I’ll take my chances with the cold. They can have at it.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
How did she live for the last 1 year without a vaccine. Did she get sick? How did we live for the first 4-5 months without a mask that wasn't available for everyone? I have cleaned carpets untill August without wearing a mask. Did I get sick? No. If the vaccine will protect us from the virus than why are we who are vaccinated still wearing a mask? If vaccine is the solution than why my friend's father is in the hospital currently fighting for his life?

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Next time I will point out that if we clean the carpets it’s safer than eating at a restaurant with no mask. My question back will be “ma’am do you go out to eat”? If she says yes I’ll reply as above.
Eating with or without a mask from any restaurant out there is a higher risk period. Someone is handling my food is the problem.

Rob you could also ask them that if the customer eats from a restaurant you can ask her if the chef who is handling her food also vaccinated?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Lmfao he thinks he has something there. Forcing us to take a choice. Ill choose
C. Come make me, public servant :finger:

1E340E3F-01ED-4C53-873E-83BE6D90786C.jpeg

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Fun fact:
Today is the anniversary when Democrats used military weapons to attack a civilian home. firing over 10,000 rnds into the home for 90minutes, from anti tank rifles, browning .50 machine guns, m60 machine guns, m16’s...They blew off the front of the home. Then even dropped a bomb on the house. And lied about every bit if it.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Fun fact:
Today is the anniversary when Democrats used military weapons to attack a civilian home. firing over 10,000 rnds into the home for 90minutes, from anti tank rifles, browning .50 machine guns, m60 machine guns, m16’s...They blew off the front of the home. Then even dropped a bomb on the house. And lied about every bit if it.

Mayor Goode in Phila.

A whole block of row homes burned to the ground.

I still remember watching that on tv live and them dropping the bomb from the helicopter and then the fire.

What was the name of that group of people that they dropped the bomb on ?

What year was that ?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Mayor Goode in Phila.

A whole block of row homes burned to the ground.

I still remember watching that on tv live and them dropping the bomb from the helicopter and then the fire.

What was the name of that group of people that they dropped the bomb on ?

What year was that ?
1985. Osage ave Move bombing
Watch from 32:00 but continue watching couple minutes. During the investigation they list the weapons used. Then question goode about the supposed small explosives designed to make small holes in walls. Blew off the entire front of the house. They all claim ignorance and miraculously know absolutely nothing.

Reactions: george8585

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
In medicine no one can force anyone. The doctors can only recommend medicine and write their patient the recipe and it's up to the patient to get the drugs. These governments are forcing us. Take it and get your freedom or go home with disgrace.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
1985. Osage ave Move bombing
Watch from 32:00 but continue watching couple minutes. During the investigation they list the weapons used. Then question goode about the supposed small explosives designed to make small holes in walls. Blew off the entire front of the house. They all claim ignorance and miraculously know absolutely nothing.

You don't ever hear about that anymore because Goode was Black and a Democrat.

It has been ''Swept under the Rug'' !!!

If Goode was White and a Republican FAKE NEWS CNN would always reference it and your kids would be reading about it in their history books.

Last edited: