Client sent email - Are you vaccinated? How would you reply?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Pay attention
FDA is speeding up its effort to approve a dangerous vaccine. With thousands of injuries and deaths directly related to the vax. Then on the other hand attacking medications that actually work. Ones with less harm from side effects. Less than 40 since the 90’s. Ones they themselves approved years ago. You are losing at the expense of others making money. And this is really what its all about, money. If they really cared about you. They would want every available option to treat you. But instead they are only pushing for the big 3. Vaccines that arent even vaccines as they do not protect or eliminate or even stop the one virus they were actually made for. And they do not treat you when you get sick. They are trying to eliminate a medication that treats over 20 other viruses. Yeah they care about your health pffffff fk outta here.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Pay attention
FDA is speeding up its effort to approve a dangerous vaccine. With thousands of injuries and deaths directly related to the vax. Then on the other hand attacking medications that actually work. Ones with less harm from side effects. Less than 40 since the 90’s. Ones they themselves approved years ago. You are losing at the expense of others making money. And this is really what its all about, money. If they really cared about you. They would want every available option to treat you. But instead they are only pushing for the big 3. Vaccines that arent even vaccines as they do not protect or eliminate or even stop the one virus they were actually made for. And they do not treat you when you get sick. They are trying to eliminate a medication that treats over 20 other viruses. Yeah they care about your health pffffff fk outta here.

When you have time I strongly suggest you listen to this video. It's almost an hour. If you can't listen to the whole thing take in at least from about 32 minutes in to the end. It will BLOW YOU AWAY! This is some of the most shocking information I've heard about the FDA since all this vaccine business began and I am far from exaggerating. This has to do with what the FDA KNEW BEFORE the first vaccine was ever given. It is utterly diabolical. There are other things on here that should send chills down your spine.

Reactions: keep it clean

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
When you have time I strongly suggest you listen to this video. It's almost an hour. If you can't listen to the whole thing take in at least from about 32 minutes in to the end. It will BLOW YOU AWAY! This is some of the most shocking information I've heard about the FDA since all this vaccine business began and I am far from exaggerating. This has to do with what the FDA KNEW BEFORE the first vaccine was ever given. It is utterly diabolical. There are other things on here that should send chills down your spine.
Ill check it out after work

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
1627952378329.png

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Obesity kills more Americans than Covid, and Covid kills the obese.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
so now Shake Shack will be requiring customers to prove vaccinations. So basically since roughly 50 percent of adults are vaccinated, they are stating that they want to reduce their income by 50 percent. Smart business move?

Reactions: SRD and rob allen

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
its pretty simple, any business that requires vaccination (either for their employees or customers) wont get my business.

Im not on Facebook but you would think that with all the internet media, someone would start a nationwide ban on businesses here. I cant think of any way better to fight this than to hit them in the pocket.

Reactions: SRD and rob allen

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
so now Shake Shack will be requiring customers to prove vaccinations. So basically since roughly 50 percent of adults are vaccinated, they are stating that they want to reduce their income by 50 percent. Smart business move?
Lol i read that. Now you as a customer should request vaccination records on all staff and employees. Vaccine for Chicken pox, hep A,B, & C. Flu vax. Blood tests showing that they do not have std’s hiv or hepatitis.
If they cannot provide you this information due to laws in place protecting privacy. Then the same laws apply to their request.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The peddlers

Attachments

• BCBAE1FA-F1F4-4D84-8297-140D855AF20A.jpeg
    BCBAE1FA-F1F4-4D84-8297-140D855AF20A.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 13

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I’m surprised most don’t know that a virus is sub microscopic. That means it’s so small it passes through 99% masks people wear. It’s about controlling people not controlling a sub microscopic virus.

Reactions: keep it clean

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
BTW, Israel has inoculated 92% their population and yet now their having a new pandemic. The vaxxed are suffering the most deaths and unvaxxed the fewest.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I’m surprised most don’t know that a virus is sub microscopic. That means it’s so small it passes through 99% masks people wear. It’s about controlling people not controlling a sub microscopic virus.
Because internet said TrUst iN SciEnCe
Even when its absolutely wrong. The sheep needed something to chew on.
So what to do when science and testing contradict themselves? Move the goal posts by implementing “fda emergency use”. Doesnt have to work.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Im actually surprised people even on here fell for it. Being i have seen overkill posts about using proper ppe. Especially when cleaning year old dried up blood and what not. Then these same people turned and started on the mask bandwagon only sporting a paper earloop mask or cloth piece of shit. Believing it is protecting those around them :D Believe me if it worked and i could save 4 to 8 dollars a day when ripping out plaster and insulation. I’d be cutting up old shirts to use. But they dont stop even the heaviest or particles from getting through. So its tight fitting n95 or better or dont bother.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
What’s easiest way get covid? Get tested

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
Late last week, the CDC released a study from Barnstable County, Massachusetts—which includes Cape Cod—that revealed that 74 percent of COVID-19 Delta cases in a recent outbreak were among vaccinated individuals.

heres the link for John, you know, the Proof he always asks for...

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
I posted a question a long time ago when vaccinations first came out that asked what happens when everyone that wants to get it gets it and the demand wanes? well we now know that the answer is that some companies require their employees get it.

So now that the USA is roughly 50 percent vaccinated, the question now becomes, what happens when we reach 70 percent?

Then 80 percent? then 90 percent?

Any ideas?

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States