Client sent email - Are you vaccinated? How would you reply? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Client sent email - Are you vaccinated? How would you reply?

John B.B.

Feb 25, 2013
Denver
Real Name
J. Bulsterbaum

That article is a mishmash of impressive-sounding terms for those who don't know anything about biology.
In short, a troll/fake news maker.

It also mis-cites the articles linked, probably to see if anyone reading pays any attention and comments about it in the comments section: I know a few people who do this sort of thing for a living for experiments on how susceptible people are to being fooled. They're connections on Facebook etc. and we talk about it privately. In short, "very."

e.g. the link supposedly showing that the "vaccine" integrates into the human genome, is actually about the "natural" virus.

COVID leverages cellular machinery to replicate its RNA, is (per the linked article in that source you give, which goes to a legit pubmed article) is integrating into the human genome, and is also known to be mutating into variants (that folks here are talking about getting "so my strong robust immune system makes me naturally immune") **that evade OR SUPPRES the human immune system, or even directly infect the immune system itself.**

Does that sound like another [fatal] virus that you know about?

Those are your tips. Listen or don't as you like. But the typical ways you judge things like news etc. that are *social* in nature don't apply to biologics.

Last edited:

Dizzle Dazzle

Sep 24, 2019
Real Name
Konrad Bilinski
Business Location
Canada
The vaccine is free because they've already made us pay billions for it out of taxpayer dollars.
05FC0FB6-08A8-405A-A19A-077F1B73A62F.jpeg

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
I went to do an estimate and asked the lady if she needed me to wear a mask.
She asked if I had been vaccinated.
I said No.
So she said she wanted me to wear a mask.
I asked if she had been vaccinated and she said Yes.
So I said what are you worried about then...
Blank stare...

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
That article is a mishmash of impressive-sounding terms for those who don't know anything about biology.
In short, a troll/fake news maker.

It also mis-cites the articles linked, probably to see if anyone reading pays any attention and comments about it in the comments section: I know a few people who do this sort of thing for a living for experiments on how susceptible people are to being fooled. They're connections on Facebook etc. and we talk about it privately. In short, "very."

e.g. the link supposedly showing that the "vaccine" integrates into the human genome, is actually about the "natural" virus.

COVID leverages cellular machinery to replicate its RNA, is (per the linked article in that source you give, which goes to a legit pubmed article) is integrating into the human genome, and is also known to be mutating into variants (that folks here are talking about getting "so my strong robust immune system makes me naturally immune") **that evade OR SUPPRES the human immune system, or even directly infect the immune system itself.**

Does that sound like another [fatal] virus that you know about?

Those are your tips. Listen or don't as you like. But the typical ways you judge things like news etc. that are *social* in nature don't apply to biologics.
I think your right, didnt sound factual.

But the fact is, this is still experimental and I am not going to be a part of the trial. PERIOD

Reactions: alexus

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Get yours today. Give up your private health information. Comes complete with Qr code so your customers can verify your vaccination status. Dont be an antivaxer, dont hold onto your privacy Rights. Give them all up for the common cold. Sign up today!
73850922-D925-4032-950E-157E2F3312A2.jpeg
240E7C9F-6ACA-4A72-A120-2347CCFAFBA7.jpeg

Meh, That’s classified information that i do not wish to discuss with customers. Nor advertise.

Reactions: wandwizard

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
I’m no t too worried about a cough that is like 2’days bed rest 99.5 percent survival rate. I thought the election was over. If they say I can’t go places with my kids I might have to cave in unfortunately.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
She wasn’t happy with my reply. Mark of the beast?

View attachment 96607
This is a little long, but well worth a read. Ever wonder where this whole thing of asymptomatic transmission got its start and has maintained a stranglehold on the world with the help of PCR testing? This is very well written and I think EYE-OPENING! I guarantee you will see statements, again and again, that stand out to you as they did me. The propaganda and I chose that word carefully, of asymptomatic transmission started in, you guessed it, China! This is the fuel that started the fire and the PCR test keeps it burning with ever-increasing severity.

The most dangerous assumption in the world IMHO is the asymptomatic transmission of Covid 19.
https://lockdownsceptics.org/has-th...-of-covid-19-been-significantly-overstated-2/

Last edited:

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I wouldn't have any problem if I got that question. If she only wants vaccinated people in her house that is his right.

I would tell her the truth. No I didn't get vaccinated and let her decide.

Reactions: alexus

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
This is a little long, but well worth a read. Ever wonder where this whole thing of asymptomatic transmission got its start and has maintained a stranglehold on the world with the help of PCR testing? This is very well written and I think EYE-OPENING! I guarantee you will see statements, again and again, that stand out to you as they did me. The propaganda and I chose that word carefully, of asymptomatic transmission started in, you guessed it, China! This is the fuel that started the fire and the PCR test keeps it burning with ever-increasing severity.

The most dangerous assumption in the world IMHO is the asymptomatic transmission of Covid 19.
https://lockdownsceptics.org/has-th...-of-covid-19-been-significantly-overstated-2/
in a couple months you will be labeled as a conspiracy theorist.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
in a couple months you will be labeled as a conspiracy theorist.
Pretty sure that ship has already sailed! I AM a conspiracy believer, but not a theoretical one. This is the real deal.

Good info on the abuse of PCR testing by my favorite Doctor from New Zealand. She's fixing to come out with a new one on asymptomatic transmission Tuesday. This woman is very, very good and I can't recommend her highly enough.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
As a customer what message do you see?
View attachment 96646

*hint it’s in red writing
After thinking about it I can almost sympathize with their attitude. I imagine the hotel industry has been decimated by this just like the restaurant and some other industries have been put through the wringer. If they have just one idiot who is knowingly sick come in there and start an outbreak it would further harm their business and they may be hanging on by a thread as it is. My attitude, is if a business insist on a mask to enter I will still oblige them to a point, but how long? Right now I only know of one store, Walgreens Pharmacy, insisting on a mask to enter. Most don't and some have removed their signs on their doors, including my bank. This HOAX has been one of the most business destroying things in history. There never was a need for all this garbage, but, not everyone shares my view. Some are literally scared 1/2 to death and MANY have become so depressed they ended their own lives over this. MANY more have died because this has prevented them from getting necessary, life saving treatments and surgeries. I can't wait for the day this madness ends, but truly I'm not sure it actually will end in our life times. Specially if Fauci has anything to do with it.

Reactions: keep it clean

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
After thinking about it I can almost sympathize with their attitude. I imagine the hotel industry has been decimated by this just like the restaurant and some other industries have been put through the wringer. If they have just one idiot who is knowingly sick come in there and start an outbreak it would further harm their business and they may be hanging on by a thread as it is. My attitude, is if a business insist on a mask to enter I will still oblige them to a point, but how long? Right now I only know of one store, Walgreens Pharmacy, insisting on a mask to enter. Most don't and some have removed their signs on their doors, including my bank. This HOAX has been one of the most business destroying things in history. There never was a need for all this garbage, but, not everyone shares my view. Some are literally scared 1/2 to death and MANY have become so depressed they ended their own lives over this. MANY more have died because this has prevented them from getting necessary, life saving treatments and surgeries. I can't wait for the day this madness ends, but truly I'm not sure it actually will end in our life times. Specially if Fauci has anything to do with it.
Its all bullsht all of it. And people holding businesses accountable because they maybe possibly caught a cold there is even more horse sht on top of the bullsht.
My bank still wont let anyone in. As soon as i get a chance im switching banks. These fools closed their doors before the governor ordered them to. And still now wont open. Worse off they have 3 drive through lanes but closed 2. So theres a line going out of the parking lot and up the street. Yep im done with it.

Reactions: SRD

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
Went to Home Depot yesterday. Still had masks required sign on the door but half the people in there didn't have one.
I didn't either and went to pick up online order.
No one said a word.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Ya same here some of the "corporate stores" still have the mask required sign but our state and cities have no mandate so everyone pretty much ignores it only people wearing masks are the employees. Honestly you barely hear about covid anymore locally here