Client sent email - Are you vaccinated? How would you reply?

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
217396761_468931727630872_5578639537520260396_n.jpg

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
The Dept. of Justice declines to investigate the Michigan, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania Nursing home deaths !!!

Wolf, Murphy, Whitmer, and Cuomo are all Liberals.

They can all thank Obama for that ruling. He politized the entire Federal Govt. and filled them with political HACKS !!!

If they were Republicans do you think they would have been investigated ???

EX7Nm3uWsAc-OvX (1) (1).jpg

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
The Dept. of Justice declines to investigate the Michigan, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania Nursing home deaths !!!

Wolf, Murphy, Whitmer, and Cuomo are all Liberals.

They can all thank Obama for that ruling. He politized the entire Federal Govt. and filled them with political HACKS !!!

If they were Republicans do you think they would have been investigated ???

View attachment 97347
Like I said before. Just an idiot looking for approval. So sad.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
ROCKHEAD is obsessed with me ... hahahahahaha !!!

He can't get me out of his mind. He can't sleep at night because of me. Always wondering what is he going to say tomorrow ... hahahahaha !!!

View attachment 97352
Keep telling yourself that. I'm just trying to keep you from digging in deeper and looking more foolish. I sleep very good at night don't give you a second thought.
Like I said it appears you are looking for someone's approval.

It must be a scary sight to see how you react when looking in the mirror.

Keep it up George, we all love the humor and enjoy a good laugh at your expense.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rand Paul, what a joke!
Why were MRNA vax’s rejected since 1992 for human use but ok’d only under EUA? Pfizer and Moderna are MRNA and neither is approved by FDA.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
Australia already in lockdown with the bogus Delta variant.
The outbreak in Sydney - Australia's largest city - has infected more than 1,500 people and officials reported more than 110 new cases on Wednesday, despite the city being in lockdown for a fourth week. And in south Australia a seven-day lockdown has been called after five cases of the Delta variant were found.

funny, the article didnt mention any deaths. Sure, lock down half the country, soooo stupid

Reactions: rob allen

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Should the USA BOYCOTT the 2022 Winter Olympics In Beijing China ???

I feel bad for the athletes but I believe it's the right thing to do.

I say Yes BOYCOTT !!!

View attachment 97360
I dont watch because of the woke anti American clowns they sent to represent our country.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
The outbreak in Sydney - Australia's largest city - has infected more than 1,500 people and officials reported more than 110 new cases on Wednesday, despite the city being in lockdown for a fourth week. And in south Australia a seven-day lockdown has been called after five cases of the Delta variant were found.

funny, the article didnt mention any deaths. Sure, lock down half the country, soooo stupid
They accused this of being a conspiracy theory. “This is all about control” Do not comply.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Mexico is less than 20% vaccinated but Biden lets illegals flood into our Country.

They cram them into tents for a few days/weeks and then in the middle of the night they send them out on planes and buses throughout the USA.

You won't hear about that on FAKE NEWS CNN or the CORRUPT Liberal News Media !!!

Fauci belongs in GITMO !!!

Rand Paul THANK YOU but that letter will be thrown in the trash because the DOJ is CORRUPT !!! Thanks to Obama

Last edited:
Reactions: rob allen