Client sent email - Are you vaccinated? How would you reply? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Client sent email - Are you vaccinated? How would you reply?

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
You forgot to mention that 90%+ of the people that caught covid without a vaccination either had zero symptoms or simply flu like symptoms and recovered just fine. Hope you’re clear on that now.....flu shots arent mandated or forced on people either bud like their tryingn to do with the covid shot and once again im simply not taking something that has even a small chance of killing me whats so wrong with that? Also im sorry but every single thing i posted was a FACT so dont get it twisted to suit your argument brother. And you STILL didnt answer the simple question i asked
The shots are perfectly safe. Take your jabs and shut up. Oh, and forget about that nasty "informed consent" thing. That is oudated and really you just need to trust what you're being told and take your shots ASAP. https://www.openvaers.com/

Reactions: Howard A Read

Howard A Read

Jul 21, 2021
Real Name
Howard A. Read
I had taken the vaccination and I don't have any problems. So, I request everybody to do the same.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Not sure why libs think its just crazy to not want to put something in your body that has killed people and the whole reason for putting it in your body is to vaccinate you for a virus that it apparently doesn't protect you from. You libs cant argue this its a fact people have died from the vaccine, and its a fact that people who have been vaccinated still caught covid so seriously why are the libs and government pushing so hard for people to just roll the dice with this vaccine and hope for the best? @John Rockwood , @larsox Please answer this question directly don't talk around the question just answer it directly please
These guys have been conditioned by powerful big media and big pharma to accept Thurman sacrifice. Hear me out. Big Corp says vax’s are “for the greater good”. Historically powerful ancient cults said same thing to promote human sacrifice. Nothing really changes except the names and followers.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Request all you want brother
Lol “I had taken the vaccination”. Where did he take it? I’ll take all of it and, (I don’t have any problems) with dumping it all in the grass ;) i request you do the same :D

Reactions: SRD

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Fauci calling people a liar. Pfff no wonder they wanted to ban hanging people. because a lot of politicians deserve to swing by the neck today.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I can see where larry gets it from

7A13CEC5-EE0A-4BA8-AA3A-5802A7A08057.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Fedri

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Australia already in lockdown with the bogus Delta variant. Will be here this fall

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Screw that. This game is over.
Believe me the libs will push hard for this as the scare tactics and lockdowns increase. France is fighting back. We will see what Americans do against the propaganda machine.

Attachments

• 2313D29B-2645-4071-8079-7C437C3DEDD0.jpeg
    2313D29B-2645-4071-8079-7C437C3DEDD0.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 5

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Believe me the libs will push hard for this as the scare tactics and lockdowns increase. France is fighting back. We will see what Americans do against the propaganda machine.
Looking like they will have a fight on their hands. Scare tactics alone wont work this time. They will have to use force. And that will not go over too well. Dems shouldn’t be making sparks around the powder kegs they’ve filled.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Seems that everyone on the plane DID NOT WEAR MASKS!

So the Democrats SAY this is such a public emergency but they DO not act as such

What they DO and what they SAY are two very different things.

and thats a FACT, VP Harris
Exactly buddy, this is how it was from the beginning of this plandemic. We had a tornado in barrier last week, an hour drive from us here, and all the people and the mayor of the city went into their basements to protect themselves. They came out when the tornado ended. This is normal to take undercover from a natural disaster or any real pandemic or anything harmful out there. I remember our Toronto mayor was without a mask walking inside buildings and got caught at the beginning of this pandemic. If it was so dangerous and deadly, who will talk without a mask and forget about a mask? I wouldn't even put my head out the door and sit inside until the danger ends, just like the tornado example I gave above. Our province premier asked not to invite anyone for a long weekend, but he got caught inviting all his family and friends. The government was asking people to put down their vacation travel, but yet they were vacationing. What they said and what they have done from the begging are 2 different things. The only sheep will not see this.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
The French care and so do I.
In France, almost all Europe has some protesting going on, which the media won't show it to us here. We had them in Bulgaria as well a while back, and now the cases dropped things are fully opened and in most places, no masks. But you never know, the cases are rising in most parts of the world, which means we are next. The 4th wave is coming. I don't know how long people will be patient.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Truth. As this was even said here many times. And regarded as conspiracies with no evidence to back it. Actually mostly all of the so called conspiracies have been proven to be true. And still the sheep deny this reality.

37630513-4CC7-4E3F-ABE3-FA5E2FF54BB8.jpeg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Screw that. This game is over.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Burundi, Tanzania, Haiti and now Madagascar president who refused vax has survived an assassination attempt. He also says he has a cure. What a coincidence all the good presidents who refuse vax are being targeted.