Client refused cleaning over political view

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Let's see the list of conspiracies you believe.

Too long to list?
I have video of the only conspiracy that matters, the one from which all other true conspiracies stem from.

You have cnn talking points.

Last edited:

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Weeeee donnnnnnt thinnnnnnk yahhhh dooo!

Here let me help:

50% of Tax Returns or 70,602,313 tax payers (folks making 40K or more), are subsidizing the lives of the other 50% of taxpayers.

Working people are paying the large tax tab...they hold 97.7% of the tax burden.

Small to large businesses AND the middle class (people making >79,655K) are holding 86.6% of the tax burden

The other 50 are bleeding us dry.

MAGA

No sh_t...you guys never realize most of the people who don't pay taxes, most are retired people, children,(so Boris...your kids aren't carrying their weight...geez) and the disabled and oh yeah trump!

Oh yeah my taxes help fund your military retirement and you didn't sign a contract with me...I wouldn't have hire someone like you who hates our country.

Last edited:

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
No sh_t...you guys never realize most of the people who don't pay taxes, most retired people, children,(so Boris...your kids aren't carrying their weight...geez) and the disabled and oh yeah trump.
You can't read the chart correctly either. Lol

Jul 5, 2016
Real Name
abdul
Weeeee donnnnnnt thinnnnnnk yahhhh dooo!

Here let me help:

50% of Tax Returns or 70,602,313 tax payers (folks making 40K or more), are subsidizing the lives of the other 50% of taxpayers.

Working people are paying the large tax tab...they hold 97.7% of the tax burden.

Small to large businesses AND the middle class (people making >79,655K) are holding 86.6% of the tax burden

The other 50 are bleeding us dry.

MAGA
That's not the point at all
If you are making more than $200k, good for you, the tax cut will allow you some savings (if you are making over a million even better)
But if you're making between $50k-$200k in after-tax profit, then you are exactly where you were and there is no reason to scream till you rip your azz this tax cut made you rich
People who make less than $50k are f-ed because now they will be paying more in taxes
Simpler explanation would be: it's called 'corporate tax cut'

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
That's not the point at all
If you are making more than $200k, good for you, the tax cut will allow you some savings (if you are making over a million even better)
But if you're making between $50k-$200k in after-tax profit, then you are exactly where you were and there is no reason to scream till you rip your azz this tax cut made you rich
People who make less than $50k are f-ed because now they will be paying more in taxes
Simpler explanation would be: it's called 'corporate tax cut'
You don't get it either.

Tell you what...from now on you can pay 27% of your earnings to swamp, instead of the 15-23% you likely pay now.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
No sh_t...you guys never realize most of the people who don't pay taxes, most retired people, children,(so Boris...your kids aren't carrying their weight...geez) and the disabled and oh yeah trump.

Oh yeah my taxes help fund your military retirement and you didn't sign a contract with me...I wouldn't have hire someone like you who hates our country.
Top 50% of the 141,204,625 tax payers take care of the people they are responsible for, AND subsidise the other 50% AND theirs.

Nice try chaz.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
You are afraid of the truth and you are not ashamed to show it...Lol.
Canada Legalizes Recreational Marijuana, and a National Experiment Begins

MONTREAL — Canada on Wednesday became the first major world economy to legalize recreational marijuana, beginning a national experiment that will alter the country’s social, cultural and economic fabric, and present the nation with its biggest public policy challenge in decades.

Read More...
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/wat...ers-line-up-to-buy-legal-marijuana/vi-BBOvnzQ

Canada Opens Up the Gas Chambers, 10 / 2018

Last edited:

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
You don't get it either.

Tell you what...from now on you can pay 27% of your earnings to swamp, instead of the 15-23% you likely pay now.

Tell you what, let's all break our promise to the retired military and just cut their monthly retirement by...say 17%.

This will help pay for the trump tax cut that will never pay for itself.

We have to get a handle on these entitlements(cut the other guys entitlement...not mine do you realize I could have gotten carpal tunnel syndrome from that computer keyboard).

Last edited:

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Yes we know the irs is letting him pay no taxes...illegally.

Lol
Boris if everyone else paid taxes like trump...we wouldn't have the money to pay your military retirement...careful what you wish for and how you pay your taxes although since you're getting a monthly check from me and the other citizens in this country you're probably not out of pocket for federal taxes.

Nice...good work/ retirement...if you can get it.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
The Scandinavian countries are consistently considered the best places to live.

The conservative havens such as Alabama and Kansas never make the list.

You live in a blue state...braaahaaa!

Gee, wonder why you don't move to Alabama or Kansas.

You are the minority...and don't ever forget it.

You hatred for this country shines through.
Racist liberal :D just like the rest of your clan.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Bigot... you live the life of a bigot. Own up to it. The truth will set you free.
Explain please!

You constantly whine about progressive/ democratic states but you live in a blue state.

Even thing else even...I would never live in a red state...I practice what I preach.

You do not!

Last edited:

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Explain please!

You constantly whine about progressive/ democratic states but you live in a blue state.

Even thing else even...I would never live in a red state...I practice what I preach.

You do not!
Identity politics...you know, like when commie lefties sand bag Kanye West...treat him like they still own him...because he is a free thinker.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
@larsox did you seriously just say lets cut military retirement pensions!?!?!? You seriously are an ungrateful liberal f-u-c-k, only reason you have the right to be the ignorent piece of shit you are is because of the brave souls that defended that right. Ill pay double my share of taxes to make sure military personel has a retirement if i can stop paying taxes to support the piece of shit snowflake that sits on his couch all day playing video games cause he has anxiety and is "disabled"

Status
Not open for further replies.