Client refused cleaning over political view

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
www.missoulagreencarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
How to slander a famous Man.
Find a woman who has been around the man when he was in high school or college. If she is an accomplished person with a doctorate even better. If her specialty is socialogy or psychology and she hates the conservative movement winner winner.
Cook up an accusation that cannot be refuted. No date, location. Without either date or location there can never be an alibi.
Without a date or location the accuser can never be proven fake so the accused cannot sue for liable.
Wipe off the internet all of the accusers information--from facebook and Google. Be certain to wipe her experience with plastic memory and lie detectors. This is easier if the accuser has an insider that works for Google. Another option is to house Google interns in your house with two front doors.
Put out teasers to the press and to a couple of sleazy politicians that you know will leak the information. Ask them not to leak it.
Tell the politicians you do not want to go public---play hard to get----but leave trails for the press to find you.

You are now a master at smearing….

Last edited:

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
Weeeeeell , I considered walking the other day. I was doing some carpet repairs in an occupied unit for secton 8 inspections. What was on the TV really offended me.
Wendy WOO, WOOO Williams. !!!:):)

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
Weeeeeell , I considered walking the other day. I was doing some carpet repairs in an occupied unit for secton 8 inspections. What was on the TV really offended me.
She’s definitely a man looking women! Lol

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
Finished a shower repair job today. Customer started yapping on about "That man in the White House".
I just said yes ma'am, and collected the $1700 check...

Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Finished a shower repair job today. Customer started yapping on about "That man in the White House".
I just said yes ma'am, and collected the $1700 check...
Charge an extra hundred for her voting against cutting your taxes.

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
www.missoulagreencarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
Charge her a fair price. And go forward. It is fine for others to have their opinions. Mixing business with politics is like the Movie stars using their fame to state their positions. They get their fame by pretending to be someone else.....

OldCarpetVet

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
How to slander a famous Man.
Find a woman who has been around the man when he was in high school or college. If she is an accomplished person with a doctorate even better. If her specialty is socialogy or psychology and she hates the conservative movement winner winner.
Cook up an accusation that cannot be refuted. No date, location. Without either date or location there can never be an alibi.
Without a date or location the accuser can never be proven fake so the accused cannot sue for liable.
Wipe off the internet all of the accusers information--from facebook and Google. Be certain to wipe her experience with plastic memory and lie detectors. This is easier if the accuser has an insider that works for Google. Another option is to house Google interns in your house with two front doors.
Put out teasers to the press and to a couple of sleazy politicians that you know will leak the information. Ask them not to leak it.
Tell the politicians you do not want to go public---play hard to get----but leave trails for the press to find you.

You are now a master at smearing….
Good to see you around again, Rick.(y)

1539385066797.png

OldCarpetVet

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
And those lazy, dumb asses vote.

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
baddog.jpg

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
The deficit rose to $779 billion in fiscal year 2018, up 17% from last year, according to final figures released Monday by the Treasury Department.

4 Republican policies led to a $779 billion deficit in 2018:

- Bush Tax Cuts: $488 B
- Trump Tax Cuts: $164 B
- Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan: $127 B
- Defense increases since 9/11: $156 B

Without tax cuts for the wealthy and endless wars we would've had a $156 billion SURPLUS.

We're being led to bankruptcy by a 7 time bankruptcy expert.

Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
The deficit rose to $779 billion in fiscal year 2018, up 17% from last year, according to final figures released Monday by the Treasury Department.

4 Republican policies led to a $779 billion deficit in 2018:

- Bush Tax Cuts: $488 B
- Trump Tax Cuts: $164 B
- Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan: $127 B
- Defense increases since 9/11: $156 B

Without tax cuts for the wealthy and endless wars we would've had a $156 billion SURPLUS.

We're being led to bankruptcy by a 7 time bankruptcy expert.
Thats Obama's fault.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
The total federal debt — which combines annual deficits — was 78% of the nations entire gross domestic product in June. It hasn’t been that large a percentage since World War II.

When Obama took office the Bush administration was running deficits of over a trillion dollars annually.

When Obama left office the deficit was $666 Billion. It went down.

Our deficit under president bone-spurs is now $779 Billion...a 17% increase.

More debt.

Trickle down/ supplyside fails again.

You call this success?

Let's see your numbers.

I can temporarily live large too...if I was stupid enough to increase my debt by 17%.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
When Obama took office the Bush administration was running deficits of over a trillion dollars annually.

When Obama left office the deficit was $666 Billion. It went down.

Our deficit under president bone-spurs is now $779 Billion...a 17% increase.

More debt.

Trickle down/ supplyside fails again.

You call this success?

Let's see your numbers.

I can temporarily live large too...if I was stupid enough to increase my debt by 17%.
ITs Obamas fault.