cleanup from home invasion

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
how unsettling are these types of jobs?

Linked up with restoration guy and he will train me to work alongside him with this type of work.

Man on Friday forced his way into an apt and occupant defended himself with deadly force. Sounds like a lot of stuff will simply be thrown out

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
how unsettling are these types of jobs?

Linked up with restoration guy and he will train me to work alongside him with this type of work.

Man on Friday forced his way into an apt and occupant defended himself with deadly force. Sounds like a lot of stuff will simply be thrown out
Step one thank the occupant for ridding the world of another useless thug...These stories give me a happy face...

Frank House

Feb 1, 2016
Real Name
Frank H
get some Luminol. I prefer the tablet form. It last longer and since you don't need to preserve the dna.

4458770.jpg

it with glow a blue or a green with blood. It uses the iron to activate it. Its pricey and once made up last minutes but is cool and will show you areas affected. Even on dried blood the older the better. We use after we are done to recheck that all was cleaned up the right way. Just as a caution many people cant handle this line of work. They get nightmares and stressed out over it so never for a worker in to an environment that he or she cant handle. Hope all works out for you. Wear your full PPE and be safe!!!!!!

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I prefer cleaning clean homes!

I'll let my friend continue with the crime scenes.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I've never done a crime scene cleanup ( That I was aware of, lol).

Done an abandon house move out clean and it was really bad.. There was a lot of domestic abuse..

Very unsettling work, glad I never got another call for one like that again..
I've only done one too and I'll pass on that kind of work. It was a long time ago and I should have had my head examined for taking the job. I really didn't know what I was doing and didn't follow any kind of proper procedures. I know one thing, never again!

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I've only done one too and I'll pass on that kind of work. It was a long time ago and I should have had my head examined for taking the job. I really didn't know what I was doing and didn't follow any kind of proper procedures. I know one thing, never again!
You never Lived til you witnessed one in Progress....While cleaning an apartment years back...out of no where the back door comes flying off the hinges...`Crazy woman ..Knife in hand..."Where is that Mu Fuker she kept Screaming.." I didn't know whether to Shit or Get Off the Pot...then comes thru the Front door..Her man with another woman in tow..Long story short I witnesses her STAB to Death that man....twice her size..she killed him. Needless to say the carpet cleaning job was over IMMEDIATLEY. Over the next 3 years I HAD to go to court and testify as an eye witness. This was in San Diego Ca she pleaded out to a manslaughter charge..spent all of 7 years in the Cross Bar Hotel
and is Free to Kill again...

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
You never Lived til you witnessed one in Progress....While cleaning an apartment years back...out of no where the back door comes flying off the hinges...`Crazy woman ..Knife in hand..."Where is that Mu Fuker she kept Screaming.." I didn't know whether to Shit or Get Off the Pot...then comes thru the Front door..Her man with another woman in tow..Long story short I witnesses her STAB to Death that man....twice her size..she killed him. Needless to say the carpet cleaning job was over IMMEDIATLEY. Over the next 3 years I HAD to go to court and testify as an eye witness. This was in San Diego Ca she pleaded out to a manslaughter charge..spent all of 7 years in the Cross Bar Hotel
Ain't our judicial system wonderful? A wonderful joke. I don't know what happened to the young man that was responsible for the crime scene I cleaned up. He shot his step dad in the head and he bled out right in the middle of the tv room. The poor lady lost her husband and her only son was hauled off to jail leaving her alone and practically penniless. She begged me to clean it up for her even though it needed to be ripped out. I caved, but it's one of those things I wish I'd never done and would never do again.

Reactions: aloha one

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Ain't our judicial system wonderful? A wonderful joke. I don't know what happened to the young man that was responsible for the crime scene I cleaned up. He shot his step dad in the head and he bled out right in the middle of the tv room. The poor lady lost her husband and her only son was hauled off to jail leaving her alone and practically penniless. She begged me to clean it up for her even though it needed to be ripped out. I caved, but it's one of those things I wish I'd never done and would never do again.
Correct Randy..Our Judicial System SUCKS! Just recently a judge in Kansas gave an 80 year Old Man 10 years in Prison over WEED! Yet the Killers,Rapists go free in less time..BULL SHIT!

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Correct Randy..Our Judicial System SUCKS! Just recently a judge in Kansas gave an 80 year Old Man 10 years in Prison over WEED! Yet the Killers,Rapists go free in less time..BULL SHIT!
Yeah I heard about that one. Even I thought that was a bad ruling. I've seen judges go to one extreme or the other. Some folks go to prison for many years for "crimes" that are really non-violent and it seems does more harm to society to put them away while others commit violent crimes, even multiple murders, child molestings, or rapes, and get a slap on the wrist. Nothing anyone can do about it, but shake your heads and wonder why.

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
Yeah I heard about that one. Even I thought that was a bad ruling. I've seen judges go to one extreme or the other. Some folks go to prison for many years for "crimes" that are really non-violent and it seems does more harm to society to put them away while others commit violent crimes, even multiple murders, child molestings, or rapes, and get a slap on the wrist. Nothing anyone can do about it, but shake your heads and wonder why.
We should have the same laws as China! Then you would have the human rights group crying!

Reactions: wandwizard

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike

Family was killed in my area over 10yrs ago, used to teach couple of the kids in Sunday school. Guy killed mom, boyfriend and four kids. They had a suspect but not enough for courts to be happy. They were able to get him on another murder and the city threw the book at him.. Disgusting though he's still alive.

My old boss lost his 10yr daughter to a creep who just gotten out of prison. My dad helped search for her when he was working in flagstaff. The guys brother turned him in.. Loser spent 20yrs on death row they executed him just a few years ago..

Our system doesn't make sense to me either

Waxmaster janitorial

Mar 20, 2016
Springfield, Oregon
waxmaster-janitorial.com
Real Name
Damion jones
Jesus tap dancing Christ!!

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
You remember that guy getting caned about 20yrs ago? in Singapore

That'll teach you not to vandalize

MikeGaure