Cleaning Rugs in LA

ohhundred

Feb 14, 2012
CA
Real Name
David K
Business Location
United States
I was looking to see if any members in the Los Angeles area has a rug shop?

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

babashrug

Jan 14, 2019
babashrug.com
Real Name
Ali Hafezi
Business Location
United States
Yes ohhundred, we do! In fact, we offer a full line of maintenance services including rug cleaning, rug repair and rug appraisal. Check out https://babashrug.com for the best rug cleaning in Los Angeles. All work is done in-house by experts with decades of experience in dealing with fine area carpets.

We also offer informative articles on rug cleaning techniques and more on the resources section of our website. We recently published an article comparing the differences between steam cleaning an area rug and washing it through a specialty rug cleaning process. Check it out!

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Yes ohhundred, we do! In fact, we offer a full line of maintenance services including rug cleaning, rug repair and rug appraisal, as well as rug dyeing.
Check out http://www.thejohnnyonthespot.com for the best rug cleaning in Los Angeles. All work is done in-house by experts with decades of experience in dealing with fine area carpets.

We also offer informative articles on rug cleaning techniques and more on the resources section of our website. We recently published an article comparing the differences between steam cleaning an area rug and washing it through a specialty rug cleaning process. Check it out!

Two can play this game.
IMG_4375.JPG
IMG_4374.JPG

IMG_4376.JPG

Reactions: Scott W

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
That’s awesome Johnny. Man I wish I stopped by last time I went to class. I gotta one of these days. You’ve really come far, fast!
Thumbs up to your hard work